Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard (22196 Views)

Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by yemi2019: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2019
their ondo, their business
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by EponOjukwu: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Mimiko worked for Buhari in the last election. He also made sure Akeredolu won governorship

Na so
Typical village Ipob talk

Politically daft beings
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Timekeeper: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Abi na

Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by EponOjukwu: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Sanromeo:
All the fake news are meant to distract Akeredolu from the good works he's doing in Ondo State. NOT POSSIBLE.

MEANWHILE, a textile Mill has commenced production in Ondo State.

Keep fooling yourself.
Shebi Akeredolu is paying you to launder his image online?

It is your children who would bear the consequences of Akeredolu's misdeeds in Ondo state, not mine, not his.
I don't stay there, his kids don't stay there.

If not that you're bereft of commonsense, why would a sane human being compare a crude oil refinery to a textile mill?
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by bluecircle470: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Amuocha:
A major blow for Tinubu

You’re suffering from dyslexia
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Xisnin(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:

It's really unfortunate for him. I wished he had teamed up with Tinubu and make hay while the sun shine but I think he didn't expect Tinubu's party to take over the federation then. His foolishness cost Ondo state dangote's Refinery because he had teamed up with Jonathan rather than Tinubu but today, he's irrelevant in PDP. With all his good works and infrastructure in Ondo state, if he had capped it with dangote's Refinery, his name would have been set on pedal stone. What a shame.

Dangote moved his refinery from Ondo because of the threat of militancy and local tax by traditional ruler and thugs.
It has nothing to do with party.
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2019
hush15:

An APC tout identified. All they know is violence

Where did you see violence in what he typed?
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by olagbola45(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
hush15:

An APC tout identified. All they know is violence

Dat wot we saying go sch no read no in everything dah I wrote where did you see me writing about violence

Awon bunch of hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by olagbola45(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
omoowo8888:

Where did you see violence in what he typed?

My God will kuku bless you o
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Westsida: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
Amuocha:
A major blow for Tinubu

[/s]
Tinubu been making them to drip ever since!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
olagbola45:

My God will kuku bless you o

Amen
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php

Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by tuniski: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:

It's really unfortunate for him. I wished he had teamed up with Tinubu and make hay while the sun shine but I think he didn't expect Tinubu's party to take over the federation then. His foolishness cost Ondo state dangote's Refinery because he had teamed up with Jonathan rather than Tinubu but today, he's irrelevant in PDP. With all his good works and infrastructure in Ondo state, if he had capped it with dangote's Refinery, his name would have been set on pedal stone. What a shame.

Mimiko is not in pdp. By the way do many of you always declare doom for a politician once his/her party is not in power yet, cry no party ideology ?

Only one party will win at a time. APC is only 4yrs old at the center while. Mimiiko has been around the corridor of power for longer. Kini big deal.

If all these names are Buhari's A-team cabinet then next level will be crap!
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by tohyorsih(f): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2019
olagbola45:

Dat wot we saying go sch no read no in everything dah I wrote where did you see me writing about violence

Awon bunch of hypocrite
you too like politics undecided
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by PassiveNaira: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Mimiko travelled most parties compared to Alhaji Atiku. From AD to LP, then to PDP, to ZLP and now APC
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by samlake(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Tunji-Light Ariyomo all the way...
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by olagbola45(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
tohyorsih:

you too like politics undecided

Lol sorry baby....we both like ham grin
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by tuniski: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:

Mimiko was in PDP. He was Jonathan right hand man. Say what you know.

One fact you don't know is Mimiko is highly reserved and not as loud as the likes of Fayose hence he needed someone like Tinubu to make him popular but he fvcker up. Anyway, what annoyed me the most is him costing us dangote's Refinery.
WAS in pdp! We are talking current issue and you are talking past tense. Haba, pls don't get it confused Mimiko is a correct politician and leader nothing like doom for him in or out of power.
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
What happened to getting seasoned technocrats with no political affiliation?
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by tohyorsih(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol sorry baby....we both like ham grin
you take it too serious. Tinubu dey pay you?
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by Sunrise258: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
sameni123:
Impossible how would mimiko a two term minister and gov that served 8 years still be interested in been a minister again

You talked like a stranger in Nigeria! So all his political antecedents are what will make him uninterested in ministerial positions? You must be a comedian!! Nigerian politicians are the most useless in the world because there is no life for them outside politics. That's why they will do everything it takes to go to the senate or scrambled for ministerial appointment after 8 governorship years. They all do this for three simple reasons:

(1) They know Nigerian politics is the most lucrative business in the world!

(2) It's hard to take their preying eyes off Nigeria money they once enjoyed for years.

(3) No life/relevance for them outside of politics.
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by olagbola45(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2019
tohyorsih:

you take it too serious. Tinubu dey pay you?

Lol don't mind me jare lol...let c other side
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by raphaeladeyele: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
No Sentiment, d past Ministerial post given Ondo indegene by Mimiko why permutation by him again
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by bigmo1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rotimi fasakin don dey chop for NIMASA. No wonder I haven't heard his voice in a while
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by kashfoot(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
All he says is TINUBU THIS TINUBU THAT .. I doubt if you don't see him in your dream cos the level of obsession is out of this world
Afamed:

Tinubu has been tormenting this one since time immemorial
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by hush15: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2019
olagbola45:

Awon bunch of hypocrite

argue with keypad
Re: Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard by olagbola45(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
hush15:

argue with keypad

Argue with your keyboard bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku / Osinbajo Adds Adeyinka Asekun To Ambassadorial Nominee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.