Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship (7169 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / This Is How I Destroy Men...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Many women are jealous of men, they wanna be men secretly but then realize they cant be, so they go out to seek men they can destroy and then make sure his world revolve around only her.

When a man enters into a relationship with a woman, the first thing she destroys is your hobbies, don't forget some of your hobbies might be the reason she was attracted to you in the first place but she knows that when she enters into a relationship with you, you will still love your hobbies, then to make sure that your world revolves around her, she goes out to destroy those hobbies you love by giving you an ultimatum to choose between her and your hobbies, or she will say that you love spending time with the stuffs you like rather than with her, making you feel guilty, most men will choose her because men psychologically are programmed by society to please a woman and make her happy, these tactics, she also use for all the things you love from your friendships, even to getting a new job or moving to a new city, before you know it, you have forgotten all your goals and dreams in life and infact be isolated from families and friends to the extent that you are now her pleaser but deep within her, she knows she has gotten you around her fingers.

You won't realise this, until the relationship is over and she becomes less attractive to you and then blame you for losing your hobbies and telling you that you are not the man she used to know, at that moment, you realise, you have given up everything to please her, you have no friends, no hobbies, you cant even call your family members, your educational pursuit is dead and the things you love to do are all gone. then it sticks on you that you do not have self-confidence and respect again, you cant even go to into the world and act like you used to do, you become so dysfunctional that you lack ambition, your physical, mental and emotional well being is already being destroyed to the extent that you become suicidal.

Advise- just because you have a woman in your life doesn't mean you should lose the things you love doing the most or the friendships you cherish the most, your life should revolve around you. the reality is this, most successful men never focus on women solely, their ambition and personal goals is number one, the women in their lives are second or third priorities.

16 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2019
99% of Nigerian women are witches in assignment.

How many lives have been ruined by them?
How many destinies have been truncated by them?

And they're still - unto the next one, with their fish smelling black hole...

12 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Na Wa For This kind Analysis o... Bro Women Are Not That Bad Na

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by mekuso89(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2019
I remember living school for three weeks just to go hustle for uyo to pay my ex house house rent cus her people no too hold, when she saw another guy (rich) and she was about breaking up with me i was begging her to not to go and that she should remember all we shared together and all the sacrifices I made for us, she said to me "so you left school for a girl" for once I doubted my ear. I managed to answer yes baby I did that for you. she then replied "that's stupid"

well long story cut short she broke up with me I suffered so much for it. later went back to school tried so hard to concentrate I came out with 2.1

lol

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Any man that wants to be destroyed will be destroyed.

Nobody should put the blame on women.

A real man should have a mind of his own.

It is only dummies that parade themselves as men that will be destroyed and I see a lot of them on Nairaland...

About 90 percent of the comments I read on nairaland comes from men, not even constructive ones but very meaningless comments...they have refused to engage in useful activities, why won't their lives be destroyed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
mekuso89:
I remember living school for three weeks just to go hustle for uyo to pay my ex house house rent cus her people no too hold, when she saw another guy (rich) and she was about breaking up with me i was begging her to not to go and that she should remember all we shared together and all the sacrifices I made for us, she said to me "so you left school for a girl" for once I doubted my ear. I managed to answer yes baby I did that for you. she then replied "that's stupid"

well long story cut short she broke up with me I suffered so much for it. later went back to school tried so hard to concentrate I came out with 2.1

lol

Hope u ve gotten a lucrative Job?

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by mekuso89(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:

Hope u ve gotten a lucrative Job?

By his grace, yup.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by kollinzgee(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Another thread for emotionally weak men ****spits**** angry

5 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by farady(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
The OP is quite correct in his observations. Most times the women would want to win a argument and force their opinions, thoughts, ideas and believes down your throat. Whereas they would like someone who is independent minded and liberal in outlook, the moment you start a relationship with them, they start attacking your views and everything that makes you liberal. You start hearing 'you love others more than me'............women, you never understand.

6 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by austyn0(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
TarOrfeek:

99% of Nigerian women are witches in assignment.

How many lives have been ruined by them?
How many destinies have been truncated by them?

And they're still - unto the next one, with their fish smelling black hole...

Iyeeei!!

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
IamPlato:

Thank God a guy can defend us.

If a girl takes a guy away from the things he loves, then he should know that she isn't good for him especially hobbies that are not dangerous to him.

Me for instance, i am now a strong football fan. My husband watches all his matches at home. I don't disturb when it's match time(stuffs i leant from marriage counselling).

A lady that keeps a guy from his friends or things he loves is not helping herself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
mekuso89:

lol

I would not even advise a guy to do that for my sister.

You should not even blame the girl too much. You should blame yourself for leaving school that your parents probably worked hard to send you to and going to hustle to pay rent for a girl.

We would say that it's things we do for love. Love should be reciprocal... meaning that the girl should also love you enough to tell you to stay in school. Thank God you turned out fine

6 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Any man that wants to be destroyed will be destroyed.

Nobody should put the blame on women.

A real man should have a mind of his own.

It is only dummies that parade themselves as men that will be destroyed and I see a lot of them on Nairaland...

About 90 percent of the comments I read on nairaland comes from men, not even constructive ones but very meaningless comments...they have refused to engage in useful activities, why won't their lives be destroyed.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The men that get destroyed are weak and don't even stand for something in the first place.

When they now get swindled by a lady that takes advantage of their dullness, they come and create countless threads insulting ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
My problem with men is that they never take responsibility for themselves. Anything goes wrong in their life and they’re looking for who to point the finger at. A man could be the root of all his problems, but he will be quick to point the finger at his mum, friends, his environment or his girlfriend. The only person who has your best interest at heart is yourself. We live in a selfish world, where everybody puts themselves first before others. If you allow yourself to be manipulated by a woman Just because she looks good or she’s offering you sex, then that’s YOUR fault. You are not 10 where your brain cannot interpret when something is wrong. Nobody should have so much power over you, to the point where they can isolate you from your life. You have to put your guard up and take responsibility for yourself, it’s part of adulthood. I’m so sorry, but it’s time to grow up!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
My problem with men is that they never take responsibility for themselves. Anything goes wrong in their life and they’re looking for who to point the finger at. A man could be the root of all his problems, but he will be quick to point the finger at his mum, friends, his environment or his girlfriend. The only person who has your best interest at heart is yourself. We live in a selfish world, where everybody puts themselves first before others. If you allow yourself to manipulated by a woman Just because she looks good or she’s offering you sex, then that’s YOUR fault. You are not 10 where your brain cannot interpret when something is wrong. Nobody should have so much power over you, to the point where they can isolate you from your life. You have to put your guard up and take responsibility for yourself, it’s part of adulthood. I’m so sorry, but it’s time to grow up!

Valid

3 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by mekuso89(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

I would not even advise a guy to do that for my sister.

You should not even blame the girl too much. You should blame yourself for leaving school that your parents probably worked hard to send you to and going to hustle to pay rent for a girl.

We would say that it's things we do for love. Love should be reciprocal... meaning that the girl should also love you enough to tell you to stay in school. Thank God you turned out fine

you are right
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
IamPlato:

this hs nothing to do with whether women are bad or not, there is always a strong desire for women to want to control, it might be knowingly or unknowingly.

majority of women out there wants a man to forgo his hobbies and focus on them alone. i have even seen married women choosing friends for their husbands, the husbands cant even say words like girls without using a code word with his friends, have you spoken to married men before and see how they behave, some of the women wont allow their husbands to mix with single guys or will even warn the single guys to stop coming to their home.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

If a girl takes a guy away from the things he loves, then he should know that she isn't good for him especially hobbies that are not dangerous to him.

Me for instance, i am now a strong football fan. My husband watches all his matches at home. I don't disturb when it's match time(stuffs i leant from marriage counselling).

A lady that keeps a guy from his friends or things he loves is not helping herself.

in my opinion, i dont consider football as anything, the only reason why you are a strong football fan is just to make your husband happy not because you like it

lets imagine, your husband decides to take another hobby outside the home, something like biking, hiking, cross country biking, car sport, something manly and will not involve you and he makes this new hobby his first priority, will you support him or not try to sabotage the effort.

4 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
What the poster is describing is known as the "shiit test". It is a evolutionary mechanism deeply rooted in the female psyche to weed off weaker males. It is to test your boundary, back bone, self-confidence, and if you'll succumb to undue pressure. If you successfully pass this test, then, in her mind, you're an eligible Male deserving of her. Importantly, it is necessary to realize that women generally do not even know when they shiit test a guy, and guys generally dont even know it's a thing either.

Part of the value of what constitute a masculine man is intrinsic (character, courage, security, intellect, behaviour etc), its is not something that is purely visual (e.g, like the beauty, youthfulness, voluptuous of a woman), therefore, evolution has made it part of the female survival psyche to be able to test the inner of a strength of a man, to determine if she should concede to his leadership.

It is also the reason why men believe that women like bad boys, but the attraction is not in being bad, but the courage, lack of insecurity, abundance mentality, IDGAF, and audacity of a man. He has his own frame that he defends, he just do his thing regardless of what women think and that is attractive.

10 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
My problem with men is that they never take responsibility for themselves. Anything goes wrong in their life and they’re looking for who to point the finger at. A man could be the root of all his problems, but he will be quick to point the finger at his mum, friends, his environment or his girlfriend. The only person who has your best interest at heart is yourself. We live in a selfish world, where everybody puts themselves first before others. If you allow yourself to manipulated by a woman Just because she looks good or she’s offering you sex, then that’s YOUR fault. You are not 10 where your brain cannot interpret when something is wrong. Nobody should have so much power over you, to the point where they can isolate you from your life. You have to put your guard up and take responsibility for yourself, it’s part of adulthood. I’m so sorry, but it’s time to grow up!

you still be the one to complain that the man doesnt spend much time with you, when he says he wants to start a new hobby, something that does not involve you.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is lie. In fact if the hobby can fetch him money , I will even encourage him more please. God gave you a brain to differentiate between the women who will uplift you or bring you down. Please use your brain and stop blaming women for the inability to use your discernment. Thanks
wetdick:

you still be the one to complain that the man doesnt spend much time with you, when he says he wants to start a new hobby, something that does not involve you.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

in my opinion, i dont consider football as anything, the only reason why you are a strong football fan is just to make your husband happy not because you like it

lets imagine, your husband decides to take another hobby outside the home, something like biking, hiking, cross country biking, car sport, something manly and will not involve you and he makes this new hobby his first priority, will you support him or not try to sabotage the effort.

I have my own hobbies(dancing, swimming,etc)that he is not involved in. So why should his own be a problem?

About the football, i wouldn't have cared much or watched it as much as i do. But now, even when he isn't around, i watch matches.

Contrary to what you may believe, women are not out to destroy a man.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by kollinzgee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:

bro i dey feel you die, the woman did not put a gun to your head to do her drop your hobbies .what average weak men dont know is that to keep a woman you must be ready to loose her.never put a womans wants above yours no matter the pressure if you do she instantly loose her respect for you its crazy yeah but thats the truth.but how many men are willing to adhere to this rule few because they lack what i call abundance mentality.

6 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Exactly
kollinzgee:

bro i dey feel you die, the woman did not put a gun to your head to do her drop your hobbies .what average weak men dont know is that to keep a woman you must be ready to loose her.never put a womans wants above yours no matter the pressure if you do she instantly loose her respect for you its crazy yeah but thats the truth.but how many men are willing to adhere to this rule few because they lack what i call abundance mentality.
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Amatarasha(f): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Luk at him
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
This is lie. In fact if the hobby can fetch him money , I will even encourage him more please. God gave you a brain to differentiate between the women who will uplift you or bring you down. Please use your brain and stop blaming women for the inability of using your discernment. Thanks

i cant remembering abusing you for your choice of opinion or saying anything negative to you except asking a question or maybe you want us to trade words

nothing more interesting to you than anything that can bring money, so that you can sit down and consume them, so according to you, if the hobby wasn't bringing money, you have all the rights to complain and nag him

it is no more a hobby again when it involves seeking out financial gains, the main purpose of hobbies is to get satisfaction out of life, not money.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

I have my own hobbies(dancing, swimming,etc)that he is not involved in. So why should his own be a problem?

About the football, i wouldn't have cared much or watched it as much as i do. But now, even when he isn't around, i watch matches.

Contrary to what you may believe, women are not out to destroy a man.

you cant change my opinion, i have seen it already with married couples, where the man lost all his ambition and dreams just to sacrifice for the marriage. And, when the marriage breaks down, the woman still blame the guy.

4 Likes

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

with all these stuff you have written, if you were married to her, so what are you gonna do? so you will just leave the marriage?
Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Are you blind or your have dyslexia? I said IF the hobby fetches him money that will even be better. I never said it’s a MUST. The money would be more beneficial to the owner, no? Either way just because I’m in a relationship it doesn’t take away from the fact that we are two different people with different lives. I can tell this is very personal to you and you’re now using it to generalise, when it’s a very stupid and ridiculous assumption to make about all or most women.
wetdick:

i cant remembering abusing you for your choice of opinion or saying anything negative to you except asking a question or maybe you want us to trade words

nothing more interesting to you than anything that can bring money, so that you can sit down and consume them, so according to you, if the hobby wasn't bringing money, you have all the rights to complain and nag him

it is no more a hobby again when it involves seeking out financial gains, the main purpose of hobbies is to get satisfaction out of life, not money.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
Are you blind or your have dyslexia? I said IF the hobby fetches him money that will even be better. I never said it’s a MUST. The money would be more beneficial to the owner, no? Either way just because I’m in a relationship it doesn’t take away from the fact that we are two different people with different lives. I can tell this is very personal to you and you’re now using it to generalise , when it’s a very stupid and ridiculous assumption to make about all or most women.

yes, i am a blind and i have dyslexia so get used to it, i really wont bother especially when it is coming from a piece of shit like you grin

so if the hobby fetches him money it will be better so that you can consume it, like the money is for you. and when does hobbies have to do with making money, as i have written earlier, people have hobbies to get satisfaction out of life rather than to make money out of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
You are bitter and heartbroken. Next time do not allow a woman to walk all over you, so you will not get to this state again.
wetdick:

yes, i am a blind and i have dyslexia so get used to it, i really wont bother especially when it is coming from a piece of shit like you grin

so if the hobby fetches him money it will be better so that you can consume it, like the money is for you. and when does hobbies have to do with making, money, has i have written earlier, people have hobbies to get satisfaction out of life rather than to make money out of it.

1 Like

Re: How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship by victorian(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

At the bolded, same can be said with guys
A guy who wanted to date me said on our chats, that I should stop making up, I shouldnt even apply powder on my face. And I was like what? angry Are u for real?
He said yes and he prefer me looking natural. I was like really? So I'm not natural like this? I don't even do heavy makeup.
I replied at him, I will look plain if u want but going to work I must apply makeup, sorry. We argued for hours, then he said OK I can apply makeup.
Then later he said I should stop my church and go to redeem church. I asked why, he said he just does not like my church.
I looked at this guy in wonder and I was like which kain control be this for God sakes.

We've not even started dating, just because I like his looks and all.. He's already giving me rules and Regulations in my own life? NA WA o.
We argued back and forth and mind u, he doesn't even go to church o.

To wrap it up, guys stop this over bearing attitude of trying to control ladies u want to date. It's annoying! angry

Lemme breathe Biko.. Don't be too controlling around me. It's not cool at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Have Yam Leg / Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.