Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde (33672 Views)

We're 90% Ready": Petrol Marketers Reveal Plans To Roll Out Cheap Fuel At N100 / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by charleff512(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yes,we must bring back Constituted Authority!
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Wtfork: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mumu Governor / party
Lost presidency !
Lost senate !!
Lost governorship!!
Will surely Lose ministerial tongue
Yeye people !!

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by PassiveNaira: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rat that have taken poison and it's still doing gra gra, abeg, wetin e go do?
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by afoltundeseen(f): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
k

What are you "k" ing about?

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by computermouse(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/19/ajimobi-apc-reveal-plans-sack-oyo-governor-elect-seyi-makinde/

Why can't people from other regions mind their business - meddlesome interlopers
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by tunjilee003: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
this APC should Just change their logo to Cutlass....

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Vickthore: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
clearie2:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Go to motopark now, no shame
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
If he did so well why don’t the people of ibadan like him?? Smtn is wrong smwhere.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by zoedew: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amazing how politicians love to celebrate living in denial! The APC Oyo State going forward should have made a roast of Ajimobi for the unpopular and ill-conceived decisions of his tenure that rubbished the image of the party in the eyes of the citizenry and cost APC the elections!
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Mires: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
clearie2:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Let me have your account details.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by PETGEB(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
i don tire 4 dis party ,na mumu plenty dre
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by castrol180(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
clearie2:

Go and start taking the first year students MTH 101 or go and learn, study and practice the most harden course in your dept or faculty then begin to tutor your fellow students who can't read or who have no time for study and be raking in your cool dough.

When do you want to stop begging for alms at the expense of your integrity...though begging for alms is not in the Afonja's dictionary but the flatinoes, flat heads, and leaf eaten tribe
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by nextnear(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/19/ajimobi-apc-reveal-plans-sack-oyo-governor-elect-seyi-makinde/

frustration will soon lead to depression.
pride comes before destruction.
that's what happens when you thought you were God.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by clearie02: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mires:

Sir my name is Anthony Muna 601 625 1952 Fidelity Bank. God bless you immensely sir and make you never to lack in this life, I'm so grateful sir.

PS: I was banned just now when I replied you sir, so I had to open this account. I just followed you with my old account so you will know it's truly me sir. God will surely reward your kindness sir, thanks again
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by pieces18: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
germanized:
That would only work if the Makinde guy were sleeping. Every sound politician knows that your first 4 years are for the masses... grin
elrufai of kaduna did not know that one because he didnt do anything in his four years, yahaya bello nko, what did he do for his people? APC governors believe they are in power come what may, they will definitely find their way back. This is why we experienced shameless rigging.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by celeiyke: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Seyi won't get a second term na. Nobody rules Oyo twice, Ajimobi was lucky his tenure came with the Osinbajo agenda.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by PRAGMATISM(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
"Ofoo" ojo keji oja"

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by MrMann1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
It is a dead on arrival scheme. Ajimobi is a failure.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by BabaAroba: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don't waste your time and money wait for your turn 2023
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Southwest2023: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who care.
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by clearie02: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mires:

good afternoon, sir. I don't mean to upset you, I just want to remind you of your promise yesterday sir. thanks and God bless
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Mires: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=clearie02 post=76827699][/quote]

I was communicated that it's a scam
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Mires: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=clearie02 post=76827699][/quote]

I was told that it is a big scam
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by clearie02: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mires:

I was told that it is a big scam

sir PLEASE if you have anyone in owerri or environs please I beg you, give me the benefit of doubt, send the person to come and verify my claim. I am a student of education-government in IMO State University, am a 2nd year student and I live at destiny hostel in bishops court junction just by IMSU junction. I can give you my mat no. phone no and course rep phone no. if you so desire. I will gladly give you any info you need sir, I am just unfortunate, am not a scammer sir. I don't know what else to do anymore as no one wants to help me even the phone that people are asking me to sell is not my own, how can I sell another person's property. sir please, whatever way you can please help me, I have lost all sense of sanity please. I am tired and am hungry please
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by PRAGMATISM(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2019

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC / Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.