Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Importance Of Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Romance. (977 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Please I Want Ask If Beating Is Part Of Romance.? My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me / "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Romance. by ShowRia(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's fun, it's exciting, it makes you feel good, so why not do it more?

Romance has got to be one of the most fun and least executed activities in many relationships. With all the distractions we have in our busy lives, it seems many couples never find the time to be romantic, and that can lead to love’s demise.
Most people don't try romantic activities because they simply don't know how. Here’s a hint: there are no secrets to romance. Most of the time, everything we need to know is right under our noses. Anyone who has ever watched a romantic movie knows enough to get the ball rolling.

Through a little trial and error and lots of conversation, the two of you can create the kind of romance that would put Romeo and Juliet to shame. In many cases, all it takes is some encouragement to take a risk and a little appreciation for your partner's efforts (even if they fall a little short). Romance, like life, is seldom perfect, but it can be fulfilling no matter how it differs from what you've seen on the silver screen.

The real truth is that romance needs to be a normal part of your lives, and though it's not possible to live life like a Victorian novel, you can have a pretty hot twenty-first century relationship. One of the tricks is to take advantage of any opportunity to learn more about romance and, most importantly, what it is that your partner perceives as romantic.
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok smiley
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
sadly, the reality is that African men are NOT romantic. they see romance as being weak, being inferior, as not being "manly".
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, the reality is that African men are NOT romantic. they see romance as being weak, being inferior, as not being "manly".

we are not romantic and we are proud of it. We do not want to romance our sense out to a woman.
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:
we are not romantic and we are proud of it. We do not want to romance our sense out to a woman.

@ShowRia
here above is a perfect example of what i am talking about... they see being romantic as losing some kind of battle against women, lol!

[img]https://media./images/50d98e7ec2398b81fbc588bea3c3b52e/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Romance. by ShowRia(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Its high time they know it has a lot of positive impact to the relationship. Its not just all bout sex. ROMANCE matters.
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by ShowRia(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

Its obvious you don't wanna learn. Am sure your type find fault in their woman the moment their relationship suffer hiccup. Learn to do a little bit of romance.
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
ShowRia:

Its high time they know it has a lot of positive impact to the relationship. Its not just all bout sex. ROMANCE matters.

sadly many African men dont see women as their equals, they see women as a womb for procreation, a cleaner and/or cook.

but unfortunately, we have to also lay 50% of the blame on African women who accept these lacking men, and say nothing about their poor dating skills (due to desperation to be married)
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
ShowRia:

Its obvious you don't wanna learn. Am sure your type find fault in their woman the moment their relationship suffer hiccup. Learn to do a little bit of romance.

romance call roman ni, make una go sleep with una romance
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
wetdick:

Who are the we? undecided speak for yourself Nigga

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Allen02:
Who are the we? undecided speak for yourself Nigga

did i mention allen02
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
ShowRia:

I'm very romantic ooo in fact my second name is Mr Romantic tongue
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
ShowRia:

your pfp says something about you...
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by ShowRia(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

your pfp says something about you...

@emmanuelpopson what does it say please??
Re: The Importance Of Romance. by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
ShowRia:

@emmanuelpopson what does it say please??

I can't say here... maybe in pm... what about that??

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Romance. by ShowRia(f): 5:47am On Mar 26, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

I can't say here... maybe in pm... what about that??

Owk, if u say so

(1) (Reply)

(download Rar.) Goldlink At What Cost Full Album / See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage / Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.