Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

"Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" (1546 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
I want to talk to us about the “benefits of romance, kissing, petting and love making” in our relationships or marriages.

Just sit tight, take a bottle of juice, let’s sky dive into this important matter.

Research has shown that over 75% of married couples married their partners because of ‘spark’. A spark is an intense emotional connection between two people. A spark is a chemical bond. It is a romantic reaction/fairytale between two hearts. The by-products of sparks is romance, kissing, petting and love making. Similarly, research also discloses that 85% of un-married youths are into relationships because of this ‘spark’.

About 50% of human reproduction is as a result of teenage pregnancies, fornication and adultery, triggered by these ‘sparks’. World Health Organization (2014) reported that 22% of those that had ‘protection’ during…still contacted one form of STD or the other.

A significant consequence of this spark is that, it can happen to anybody at any time. In fact, you might be in relationship with Lady B, and still have spark for Lady C, D or even Lady E. Ladies feel the same way too. Many times, this ‘spark’ or exothermic reaction dies few days after the weeding. As a result, mainstream of the couples and un-married folks are no longer faithful to their spouses; disagreement and strife might begin to sprout. This implies that, the so called ‘spark’ is biased. Some connotes these sparks as true love, but it is not.

This is my way of saying that love is not a feeling (spark), it is a choice. If you base your love on feelings, you might feel for him/her this week; and next week or thereabout you are totally indifferent. This can create a severe misunderstanding or even separation in most marriages/relationships.

This is the time we need to draw the line in the sand and understand the secrets of successful relationships. Solomon affirms in Proverbs 24:2-3 that the secret to a successful relationship is wisdom, knowledge and understanding; not romance, kissing, petting and love making. I didn’t say romance, kissing, petting and love making are not important, they are vital but not a ‘sufficient’ condition for a successful relationship.

As a professional researcher, I posit that there are no ‘significant’ benefits of romance, kissing, petting and love making to successful relationship. Off course, there are copious benefits of ‘sparks’ in relationships. But, I tranquilly strongly advance that there are no ‘significant’ benefits.

I believe, this is an area we can all improve in. Remember, doing right is the most important thing in the world. No matter how demanding, enticing, compelling or fun a wrong thing is. Marriages/relationships does not solve loneness problem; understanding and knowledge does. The more we develop ourselves, the further the value we can bring to our relationships. Quit focusing on ‘sparks’ and focus on wisdom, knowledge and understanding in your relationship.

Wisdom will enable you to apply the right discretion (behaviour) in your relationship irrespective of the ‘tension’ in the area. Knowledge will empower you to recognize your spouse’s temperament, attitude and character. Knowledge will also encourage you to seek that vital information that will improve your finance, technical knowhow and love life. Understanding will permit you to react in accordance to your spouse’s behaviour or character in order to avoid problems in the future.

On the contrary, ‘sparks’ are short-lived. It comes and goes. Sparks are sometimes self-centered. A little misunderstanding/challenges affects your sparks for your partner. Sparks are not the true measure of love.

Let’s make the best out of our relationships by having our distinct ‘quiet time’ or ‘secret world’, let’s meditate in the spirit, let’s hang onto prayers and keep-on improving our wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Note that the solution to unhappy relationships is not finding another partner, the solution is getting knowledge. I believe all partners are the same; just that, every new thing excites the ‘brain’. New phones, new houses, new cars e.t.c. and even new partner excite the brain! Don’t be tempted to look for a new partner; that is not the problem. ‘Don’t look for the best, make the best out of what you have’.

Finally, I want us to know that romance, kissing, petting and love making is a natural gift from the Infinite Intelligent. Everyone possesses these gifts (the rich, poor, ugly or beautiful); even insane men and women have the ability to make love and have sex. Haven’t you seen mad women getting pregnant here and there? I hereby reiterate that these ‘sparks’ is not a sufficient condition for a successful marriage/relationships. Wisdom, knowledge and understanding are proven to be a ‘significant’ determinant to successful marriages/relationships.

The complete message is available in MP3 and MP4 format for downloads… God bless us – Ify Insurance Moses Kanu.

www.facebook.com/d.insurance
Re: "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Insuranzeemoses:
I want to talk to us about the “benefits of romance, kissing, petting and love making” in our relationships or marriages.

Just sit tight, take a bottle of juice, let’s sky dive into this important matter.

Research has shown that over 75% of married couples married their partners because of ‘spark’. A spark is an intense emotional connection between two people. A spark is a chemical bond. It is a romantic reaction/fairytale between two hearts. The by-products of sparks is romance, kissing, petting and love making. Similarly, research also discloses that 85% of un-married youths are into relationships because of this ‘spark’.

About 50% of human reproduction is as a result of teenage pregnancies, fornication and adultery, triggered by these ‘sparks’. World Health Organization (2014) reported that 22% of those that had ‘protection’ during…still contacted one form of STD or the other.

A significant consequence of this spark is that, it can happen to anybody at any time. In fact, you might be in relationship with Lady B, and still have spark for Lady C, D or even Lady E. Ladies feel the same way too. Many times, this ‘spark’ or exothermic reaction dies few days after the weeding. As a result, mainstream of the couples and un-married folks are no longer faithful to their spouses; disagreement and strife might begin to sprout. This implies that, the so called ‘spark’ is biased. Some connotes these sparks as true love, but it is not.

This is my way of saying that love is not a feeling (spark), it is a choice. If you base your love on feelings, you might feel for him/her this week; and next week or thereabout you are totally indifferent. This can create a severe misunderstanding or even separation in most marriages/relationships.

This is the time we need to draw the line in the sand and understand the secrets of successful relationships. Solomon affirms in Proverbs 24:2-3 that the secret to a successful relationship is wisdom, knowledge and understanding; not romance, kissing, petting and love making. I didn’t say romance, kissing, petting and love making are not important, they are vital but not a ‘sufficient’ condition for a successful relationship.

As a professional researcher, I posit that there are no ‘significant’ benefits of romance, kissing, petting and love making to successful relationship. Off course, there are copious benefits of ‘sparks’ in relationships. But, I tranquilly strongly advance that there are no ‘significant’ benefits.

I believe, this is an area we can all improve in. Remember, doing right is the most important thing in the world. No matter how demanding, enticing, compelling or fun a wrong thing is. Marriages/relationships does not solve loneness problem; understanding and knowledge does. The more we develop ourselves, the further the value we can bring to our relationships. Quit focusing on ‘sparks’ and focus on wisdom, knowledge and understanding in your relationship.

Wisdom will enable you to apply the right discretion (behaviour) in your relationship irrespective of the ‘tension’ in the area. Knowledge will empower you to recognize your spouse’s temperament, attitude and character. Knowledge will also encourage you to seek that vital information that will improve your finance, technical knowhow and love life. Understanding will permit you to react in accordance to your spouse’s behaviour or character in order to avoid problems in the future.

On the contrary, ‘sparks’ are short-lived. It comes and goes. Sparks are sometimes self-centered. A little misunderstanding/challenges affects your sparks for your partner. Sparks are not the true measure of love.

Let’s make the best out of our relationships by having our distinct ‘quiet time’ or ‘secret world’, let’s meditate in the spirit, let’s hang onto prayers and keep-on improving our wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Note that the solution to unhappy relationships is not finding another partner, the solution is getting knowledge. I believe all partners are the same; just that, every new thing excites the ‘brain’. New phones, new houses, new cars e.t.c. and even new partner excite the brain! Don’t be tempted to look for a new partner; that is not the problem. ‘Don’t look for the best, make the best out of what you have’.

Finally, I want us to know that romance, kissing, petting and love making is a natural gift from the Infinite Intelligent. Everyone possesses these gifts (the rich, poor, ugly or beautiful); even insane men and women have the ability to make love and have sex. Haven’t you seen mad women getting pregnant here and there? I hereby reiterate that these ‘sparks’ is not a sufficient condition for a successful marriage/relationships. Wisdom, knowledge and understanding are proven to be a ‘significant’ determinant to successful marriages/relationships.

The complete message is available in MP3 and MP4 format for downloads… God bless us – Ify Insurance Moses Kanu.

www.facebook.com/d.insurance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Insuranzeemoses:
[/quote]
Insuranzeemoses post=87141011:
[quote author=Insuranzeemoses post=87141011]

Great one. This is good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Has Any Guy Told You '' I'm Not In The Mood For That'' Please Share / Watch Video Of Man Who Caught Wife Having S*x With Gym Trainer / How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.