Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface (16407 Views)

2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by raiszy2k(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
cool
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Apple2: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
2face is my man but I just keep wondering why him as a big boy is letting dis to linger for too long? I mean he should av just settled with dis guy, is it that he is dis too stingy or too wicked or an amateur to sort dis guy out and receive more applauds from friends and fans? Haba, dis 2face sef, na wahw

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Their palava
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by eventsmallchops: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
if truly Blackface wrote the song African Queen, and he hasn't taken action against Tuface on the matter till now, then it will be a very tough case for him now because he has slept on his right for too long, which means he doesn't care about it,for example, if you have a piece of land and you see someone building on it, the right thing is to take action immediately , you do not wait for the trespasser to complete building the house, get CofO and move in with his family before going to court.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by BrutusOj(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
oyetunder:
African queen palaver...
Why is it so difficult for you guys to read posts before commenting? This is a new case of another song *let somebody love you* Not African queen.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by BrutusOj(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
eventsmallchops:
if truly Blackface wrote the song African Queen, and he hasn't taken action against Tuface on the matter till now, then it will be a very tough case for him now because he has slept on his right for too long, which means he doesn't care about it,for example, if you have a piece of land and you see someone building on it, the right thing is to take action immediately , you do not wait for the trespasser to complete building the house, get CofO and move in with his family before going to court.
kindly read the post again. Blackface' lawyer talked about another song let somebody love you 2face released that song after his unstoppable II album.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by ruffDiamond: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
blackface also wrote afican
queen argue with yr keyboard

he also gave him the name tuface but ironically he proved the name beyond measure ..he turned to be an actual 2faced marrafucka snitch,a shifty untrustworthy fox in sheep clothing, a confirmed shameless stealer of intellectual property. oya make he sue me too

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by egojeny1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Apple2:
2face is my man but I just keep wondering why him as a big boy is letting dis to linger for too long? I mean he should av just settled with dis guy, is it that he is dis too stingy or too wicked or an amateur to sort dis guy out and receive more applauds from friends and fans? Haba, dis 2face sef, na wahw
Asin ehn! The thing tire me i swear. As rich as he is he can't just forfeit #2m or #3m and settle this guy, nawa o. The thing get as e be. Is it stingyness or meanness or wickedness honestly i don't know. He just allowed this guy to be ranting for years now upon sey dem be like brothers before.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by BrutusOj(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
egojeny1:

Asin ehn! The thing tire me i swear. As rich as he is he can't just forfeit #2m or #3m and settle this guy, nawa o. The thing get as e be. Is it stingyness or meanness or wickedness honestly i don't know. He just allowed this guy to be ranting for years now upon sey dem be like brothers before.

Tufiakwa!
He is just being an idoma Man which he is. It is in our DNA, once they get to the top, they want to be the only one up there and wait for rankadede from those who are supposed to be at pal with them. He is a legend but he is messing up big time in grooming others. Dude stylishly stopped his younger brother Hycinth Idibia (HI) of the defunct De Natives From coming to full lime light, the death of De natives threw John abi Andrew Agom into ghost mode till date. Those guys were doing very well with a hit song shampepe Which could have outshine African queen. So many odds against 2face, but few to mention here.

5 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Femeto: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Person wey no get money record better Diss song.
borntoexcel2000:
Where will he get 50 million naira?
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by boborosky(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
COOLDK:
Following Plantashun Boiz since back in the days.

The first Artiste that ever mentioned "African Queen" is Blackface in the track "ONE N ONLY" . in the Album "SOLD OUT" .

So Blackface might truly own that track that propel 2face to fame and glory.

However, Blacky has held this grudges for long (this is 2019)

2face should have also settled this amicably (cos he has more to loose compare to Blackface if the latter eventually won the case)

I just love Faze outstanding attitude, he is just the perfect middle man on both sides. Never condemn one and never support one!.

3 of them know better in all. Na their biz

1. If Tuface actually stole the song, why did black face feature on the same album that contained African Queen ?
2. If Tuface stole the song, why did they all come together to drop a fresh album -Plan B, after African Queen became a success.

It's just envy.....

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by oyetunder(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
BrutusOj:
Why is it so difficult for you guys to read posts before commenting? This is a new case of another song *let somebody love you* Not African queen.
Reader... What is the origin of all these troubles?
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Femeto: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Black face wrote African Queen he should write and sing African Princess na.Nonsense. Black Face career done die he should go and write songs for Davido that doesn't write his own songs may be he would make small change.Secondly why is he only after 2face he is not chasing Faze Alone.If Faze has a hit like African queen may be he would cook up another lie.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by pinkygurl(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
boborosky:

1. If Tuface actually stole the song, why did black face feature on the same album that contained African Queen ?
2. If Tuface stole the song, why did they all come together to drop a fresh album -Plan B, after African Queen became a success.

It's just envy.....
1...only feature lol.seems the blackface was later shortchanged ." or is it not possible to feature somebody & shortchange the person??african queen"was even used in the soundtrack for the film "phat Girlz". who did royalty go tolisten to blackface's african queen version on youtube.it's either they wrote it together.or one of the parties stole it from the other.

2.No love lost.it was all for the moola .unverified rumours in the streets even had it then that d defunct "plantashun boiz" won a music contract & the otherwise separated trio seperated already over 3yrs plus as @that time quickly came together to record the said album for the contractor/alaba music distributor who brokered it.......Element of truth in the rumour was that There was moni shocked on the table for a defunct musical group.you can google "pulse exclusive inside story into the plantashun boiz reunion album,'plan B'

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by BrutusOj(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
oyetunder:
Reader... What is the origin of all these troubles?
African queen, but the present case at hand is about the new song as stated by blackface' lawyer.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Eavy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abeg, let them charge this Blackface to psy even more than that, it will teach him to shush.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by evsimmigration: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
U for add make them use supper glue seal his mouth, and tie chain on blackface legs and arms. U be wicked

Optional09:
You don’t need to sue him for money, you should have simply obtain a restraining order on him. That he should never mention your name, stage name even in his medroom on social media or anywhere for the rest of his life. He should not be found 40 kilometer radios from anywhere you are. Live or work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by princeade86(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
I believe many of u criticism black face remember the man that won case against glo. 2face shud have settle the matter for so long. All of u knew that the African queen brought him to fame. I blame kennis music on dis, and they kept quite.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by stasius: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
They should continue.

When they are tired or have finished spending their money going to court, they should tell us. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by stevedre: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hope you know what you're saying regarding de natives.
Aj and HI were not compactable and sometimes luck is big factor when it comes to music. As good as the group Black tribe was how come they faded along with time? That goes to show there's allot going in the Music industry you don't seem to understand.
Tu face is not perfect but from what I know based on personal relationship with 3 of Pboiz from faze family house in 712 down to Pboiz hang out 202/1st avenue, Tu face has helped allot of Artists, people who are from Benue and other parts of Nigeria.
Hope you are not talking based on hear say.

BrutusOj:
He is just being an idoma Man which he is. It is in our DNA, once they get to the top, they want to be the only one up there and wait for rankadede from those who are supposed to be at pal with them. He is a legend but he is messing up big time in grooming others. Dude stylishly stopped his younger brother Hycinth Idibia (HI) of the defunct De Natives From coming to full lime light, the death of De natives threw John abi Andrew Agom into ghost mode till date. Those guys were doing very well with a hit song shampepe Which could have outshine African queen. So many odds against 2face, but few to mention here.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Catastrophe1: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2019
mikeweezy:
truly the poor will always loss their voice even when they are right .......imagine if this case is between davido and wiskid the story will be different ,posterity will surly judge 2face
Thank you for standing by the truth. Very soon karma will visit them one by one. Those that think they can steal from a poor man and get away with it.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by mikeweezy(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:

Thank you for standing by the truth. Very soon karma will visit them one by one. Those that think they can steal from a poor man and get away with it.
it very painful

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by CrystalMax: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2019
veraponpo:

Blackface, the man with a black mind.

He allows jealousy and extreme envy to ruin his own life.

He didn't know 2face can go far in life. He released his own first singles before 2face went solo. 2face featured him in Face-to-face (2face's first album), but he still sued 2face for using African Queen which they composed together before going solo.

He released his own version of Afican Queen but no one listened to the song, I was even surprised when I saw African Queen Blackface's version online.

He does not know that it is God that blesses without adding sorrow. Just as 2 face says in Face-to-face 'who God has blessed, no man can curse'

Numbers 23:8, Balam told King Balak, 'How can I curse whom God has blessed?'
God bless you for been apt with your conclusion jare my brother. I like people like you who don't make sentimental judgements based on what some people say.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by CrystalMax: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2019
stevedre:
Aj and HI were not compactable and sometimes luck is big factor when it comes to music. As good as the group Black tribe was how come they faded along with time? That goes to show there's allot going in the Music industry you don't seem to understand.
Tu face is not perfect but from what I know based on personal relationship with 3 of Pboiz from faze family house in 712 down to Pboiz hang out 202/1st avenue, Tu face has helped allot of Artists, people who are from Benue and other parts of Nigeria.

Thank you jare Uncle (for you to know PBoiz, you should be a real time Uncle).
Me wey no know 2baba personally sef,know this thing from little research.
Some people are not critical in reasoning, they just take everything they hear, hook,line and sinker.
They read headlines and assume they have read the news.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by BrutusOj(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
stevedre:

Bros, i am not talking based on hear say. We are all in this country, kindly mention one artist in the industry that 2face has really groomed. Hypertek is all about 2face and nothing more. Small boys(Olamide, Davido, Wizkid)who came to the industry few years ago are all mentors now and have several artists doing very fine who can attribute their success to them. Don Jazzy started about same time with 2face and co, he has produced dozens of stars well known and making waves. Making collaboration with everyone who approaches him is not enough to say he has done well in grooming others.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by stevedre: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
CrystalMax:

Thank you jare Uncle (for you to know PBoiz, you should be a real time Uncle).
Me wey no know 2baba personally sef,know this thing from little research.
Some people are not critical in reasoning, they just take everything they hear, hook,line and sinker.
They read headlines and assume they have read the news.

I need no introduction if I meet any of the Pboiz, ruff rugged n raw, Azadus, recober and the Njamah family e.t.c.
When Kennis signed Tuface the others were not carried along and they had issues with it, though Blackface thought since he was the engine of Pboiz it wont affect him but like I said, the music industry in Naija have many hidden stuffs going on and those secret factors determine how successful an artist will be.
Davido is not as talented as solid Star but check the statistics, forget Davidos father's money. Davido knows one of the secret keys that clicks the current trend of mainstream. The keys expire with time and you need some luck, allot of hard work and most times artists go spiritual to renew it.
Tubaba single handedly carried allot of people especially Festac guys to America and other countries when he was hot internationaly, the white woman who directed ole video has been and is still married to one of our friend based on connection via tuface.
Tuface DJ was under DJ Dred of nature sound in festac and his brother is now based in America so do not be deceived, black face is bitter because his face is not on same level with tuface but at same time, I stand with him on this case because it is hightime for royalty and writing rights to be taken seriously in Nigeria.
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by stevedre: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
Bros, i am talking based on hear say. We are all in this country, kindly mention one artist in the industry that 2face has really groomed. Hypertek is all about 2face and nothing more. Small boys(Olamide, Davido, Wizkid)who came to the industry few years ago are all mentors now and have several artists doing very fine who ca attribute their success to them. Don Jazzy started about same time with 2face and co, he has produced dozens of stars well known and making waves. Making collaboration with everyone who approaches him is not enough to say he has done well in grooming others.
I understand where you're coming from and I will use Remedies as a case study. Tony was the wackest no doubt when remedies was trending as a group but he was the one financially supporting the group at that time before they became famous and got signed by Kennis and boom, they broke up and Eddy was seen as the one who would eventually make more than the remaining 2 but Tony became more famous not just in Nigeria but also across the world. Idris made fame too but not up to Tonys level and the best who was Eddy faded out with time.
Having a record label does not gurantee good Artist management skills, promo and success in a country like Nigeria. IMO Hypertek is not at the top because it has been handled by circle of close friends riding on the fame of Tuface Idibia.
The Artists are Lazy and think they are already stars because Tuface signed them not knowing Tuface is not a fully into managing a Record label at the moment.
All the top executive should be fired and replaced with serious goal getters. Kizz Daniel would not have made it under Hypertek because even Tuface is not promoting the brand like a professional.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by CrystalMax: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
stevedre:

I need no introduction if I meet any of the Pboiz, ruff rugged n raw, Azadus, recober and the Njamah family e.t.c.
When Kennis signed Tuface the others were not carried along and they had issues with it, though Blackface thought since he was the engine of Pboiz it wont affect him but like I said, the music industry in Naija have many hidden stuffs going on and those secret factors determine how successful an artist will be.
Davido is not as talented as solid Star but check the statistics, forget Davidos father's money. Davido knows one of the secret keys that clicks the current trend of mainstream. The keys expire with time and you need some luck, allot of hard work and most times artists go spiritual to renew it.
Tubaba single handedly carried allot of people especially Festac guys to America and other countries when he was hot internationaly, the white woman who directed ole video has been and is still married to one of our friend based on connection via tuface.
Tuface DJ was under DJ Dred of nature sound in festac and his brother is now based in America so do not be deceived, black face is bitter because his face is not on same level with tuface but at same time, I stand with him on this case because it is hightime for royalty and writing rights to be taken seriously in Nigeria.
Hmmmm
Re: Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface by Omolola16: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
stevedre:
Tu face is not perfect but from what I know based on personal relationship with 3 of Pboiz from faze family house in 712 down to Pboiz hang out 202/1st avenue, Tu face has helped allot of Artists, people who are from Benue and other parts of Nigeria. Pls list those artist oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usher's Stepson Dies After Jetski Accident / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? / Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.