Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Does One Solve This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Solve This Situation? (2870 Views)

Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
For A While Now I Have Known A Lady, she Matches My Heart So Much, the Love I Have For Her Feels So Real And She Gives Me Peace, we Share Alot In Common Most Especially Mentally. But Then I Met Another Girl Some Weeks Ago, we Flow So Well Just Like The Previous, i Love Her And Find Peace... There Are About 14 different Ladies I Can Date But The Feeling I Have for These Particular Two Is Just So Special, the Attraction Is Special, the Way Our Minds Connect Is Just Amazing..

Presently, i Have Not Asked Any One Of Them Out and I Dont Want A Regular Girlfriend But I Want Something With a Future for Both Of Us. How Do I Chose? I Want To Pick One And Leave The Other... How Do I Make The Right Choice?
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
I Have Not Told Any One Of Them about It, so I Am Not Entirely Sure If They Return The feeling Completely... I Surely Dont Want To Get A No and I Do Not Know Who To Open Up To
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by SweetBuns(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided

What if there was no nairaland?
What will you do?

21 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by tee59(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2019
So we're the one to choose for you en? Some people here can't make a decision in life without asking nairalanders. Whereas, they will never consult the elders when knacking. They only brings the problems here. Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Jcole1985(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided

What will you do?
He would have not seen a comment from a jealous feminist with no marriage suitors.

OP I can only advise you if it is marriage you seek.Our fore-fathers got married to five,two should not be a problem for you.Look at me for example,I am about to make Sweetbuns and Poco-ant-ass(pocohantas) my second and third wife respectively After my first UyiIncomparabl

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by badadvice(f): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bro your situation is highly complicated but i'll advise you buy little gifts like a land, phone, house or even a car for the both of them.
The one who accepts the gift is the right one for you and you should choose her.
The one who refuses the gift should be dumped cos her refusal shows she doesnt love you enough to accept gifts from you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
OP, na you create thread, na you still run go comment first.

Back to the topic.

The two most abused words in the English dictionary by Nigerians are "Love" and "Luck".

I won't say more than that.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided

What will you do?
could See A Counsellor. but since there is nairaland what do you advice

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:

He would have not seen a comment from a jealous feminist with no marriage suitors.

OP I can only advise you if it is marriage you seek.Our fore-fathers got married to five,two should not be a problem for you.Look at me for example,I am about to make Sweetbuns and Poco-ant-ass(pocohantas) my second and third wife respectively After my first UyiIncomparabl
Lol. Let Me Take That As A Joke. Marry Two Wives Is Dangerous
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
badadvice:
Bro your situation is highly complicated but i'll advise you buy little gifts like a land, phone, house or even a car for the both of them.
The one who accepts the gift is the right one for you and you should choose her.
The one who refuses the gift should be dumped cos her refusal shows she doesnt love you enough to accept gifts from you.
ladies Can Collect Gifts From Even Their Enemies

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
ladiesreject:
OP, na you create thread, na you still run go comment first.

Back to the topic.

The two most abused words in the English dictionary by Nigerians are "Love" and "Luck".

I won't say more than that.
explain better
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Jcole1985(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol. Let Me Take That As A Joke. Marry Two Wives Is Dangerous
Becuase our girls are not raised properly and our men are trying too hard to be like the Europeans
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by LordKO(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Life can never make meaning to you/you can never understand what you need in life (literally) - you may know but not understand - until you heed to this admonition "man know thyself." Work towards self-realization first and enjoy dating/playing around while doing so, but forget about courtship, until you achieve it. Truth is that when you achieve self-realization you won't seek advice on a matter of this nature.

You can only unravel the word love - the bigger love, not the smaller love fancy/lust/sweetness of the opposite sex - after achieving self-realization, its ambiguity notwithstanding. One can only be able to identify his/her ethical leanings after achieving self-realization and by extension have the ability to decipher others ethical leanings without hassle - a soulmate is s/he one shares same ethical leanings with.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
badadvice:

this is seriously serious
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
If you love the first, you wouldn't fall in love with the other.
smiley
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:

smiley
I Did Not Say I Have Started Dating Anyone... The Feeling Has Not Been Laid Down Yet
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Start friendship with both them after a month you will know the right one

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
pandv:

this is seriously serious

That guy is living up to his name.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Evaloaded(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
There is always a way out of every problem
I just want to refer a book for you "LOVE ALLEY" by onos Divine, this book will Clear all your doubts and answer your questions
Just click here to download

https://www.evaloaded.com/2019/03/onos-divinelove-alley.html?m=1#more
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Evaloaded(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
There is always a way out of every problem
I just want to refer a book for you "LOVE ALLEY" by onos Divine, this book will Clear all your doubts and answer your questions
Just click here to download

www.evaloaded.com
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
IamPlato:
I Did Not Say I Have Started Dating Anyone... The Feeling Has Not Been Laid Down Yet
Never typed you have...

Just giving you a riddle to sort out your feelings.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:

smiley

Don't try to act like you're intelligent. Always repeating punch lines for us.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
You should start with being friends first.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by flokii: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
I know that feeling.. strong attraction in a special way, like a perfect match that understands your psyches and all.

Well.. it's left for you to decide, put them through a simple test or something and see the one who really cares about you (doesn't mean she is best for you anyway).

It's always better to go for the one that is into you and not the one you're into.

Finally, don't ever hurt them. I have one I'm regretting till date. I hope she forgives me someday.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by austyn0(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:

Look at me for example,I am about to make Sweetbuns and Poco-ant-ass(pocohantas) my second and third wife respectively After my first UyiIncomparabl
That's my crush you are tagging your first wife. You can't be serious.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Sambaby7640: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
badadvice:
i wanted to say something but when i saw your moniker.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
flokii:
I know that feeling.. strong attraction in a special way, like a perfect match that understands your psyches and all.

Well.. it's left for you to decide, put them through a simple test or something and see the one who really cares about you (doesn't mean she is best for you anyway).

It's always better to go for the one that is into you and not the one you're into.

Finally, don't ever hurt them. I have one I'm regretting till date. I hope she forgives me someday.
I like this but the emboldened though, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Aside that being a selfish act, it is very dangerous to be with someone you aren't into. Firstly, a real relationship is based on love, commitment and loyalty from the two parties involved.When this exist, then can the relationship stand the test of time.

Secondly, you can never cheat nature. It is humane to fall in love or at least get attracted to someone or something.This may happen before you get involved with your partner, or after you've been involved or with another person entirely.The later is the major cause of failed relationships these days.

I believe both partners should be into each other to avoid stories that touch. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
undecided I used to think that this boy was matured...

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by flokii: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
I like this but the emboldened though, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Aside that being a selfish act, it is very dangerous to be with someone you aren't into. Firstly, a real relationship is based on love, commitment and loyalty from the two parties involved.When this exist, then can the relationship stand the test of time.

Secondly, you can never cheat nature. It is humane to fall in love or at least get attracted to someone or something.This may happen before you get involved with your partner, or after you've been involved or with another person entirely.The later is the major cause of failed relationships these days.

I believe both partners should be into each other to avoid stories that touch. smiley

I agree with you..

Ideally, your point would be valid but in reality, you'd hardly find two parties (male and female) having same level of love and affection for one other.
One has to love the other more, of which the other might even love another more.

It's a complex cycle tho.. But still, I like your point.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
flokii:

I agree with you..

Ideally, your point would be valid but in reality, you'd hardly fine two parties (male and female) have same level of love and affection for each other.
One has to love the other more, of which the other might even love another more.

It's a complex cycle tho.. But still, I like your point.
Lol, are we quantifying love now flokii? Humans are dynamic in nature, so we love differently, show it differently and feel it differently.
To someone 'love is telling me you love me, telling me how beautiful and special I am'. To another ' it is buying me roses , gifts and all' . You can't really expect people to see love the way you do, you can only learn to express it the way they see it.

People love differently, some can't die for their loved ones, some can. Are we saying the later don't love? No! They love but not enough to lose their lives.

Who loves more shouldn't matter in a relationship, the thought of that is the beginning of the end of such relationship. The most important thing is: Love exist and it is appreciated by the two partners. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
DMerciful:
Start friendship with both them after a month you will know the right one
Thats Reasonable.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordKO:
Life can never make meaning to you/you can never understand what you need in life (literally) - you may know but not understand - until you heed to this admonition "man know thyself." Work towards self-realization first and enjoy dating/playing around while doing so, but forget about courtship, until you achieve it. Truth is that when you achieve self-realization you won't seek advice on a matter of this nature.

You can only unravel the word love - the bigger love, not the smaller love fancy/lust/sweetness of the opposite sex - after achieving self-realization, its ambiguity notwithstanding. One can only be able to identify his/her ethical leanings after achieving self-realization and by extension have the ability to decipher others ethical leanings without hassle - a soulmate is s/he one shares same ethical leanings with.

As i was reading through your comment I was curious to see if "ethical leanings" would be there and voila it's there, you are very predictable lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children / No Romance Without Finance. / Video:their Parents Are Looking 4 School Fees, But See What JHS Students R Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.