Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21132 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by johnsonedidiong(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2019
APC administration now base on religiou na wa were are were going to

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by rummmy: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Yorubaland is in trouble....... I can't wait to laugh kikikiki at them

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by 9jadove(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2019
And here we go again
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
globemoney:

I agree with you. I need Yoruba people on nairaland to confirm if Muslims are majority in Yorubaland or Christians even with all the Kumuyis, Adeboyes, Oyedepos etc?

Bitter truth Yoruba Muslim is majority check last census and thank me later
Oyo,osun,ogun and lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Lukgaf(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Mayor21:
Please are the Muslims majority in SW?

So you don't know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Lukgaf(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Who make them majority?

Remove Northerners from SW and yoruba moslems are just few. There are more Northerners in SW than SE/SS.

Those guys have taken over Iwo which has the largest concentration of moslems in the SW.

70% of Okada riders in Lagos are Northerners and all those guys are moslems. Today is Friday, go to any Central mosque, you will see more hausas there than Yorubas, even in Lekki.

I was surprised when I went to Lekki one Friday and saw an army of them trooping out from one the central mosques.

Dìndìnrìn ni e

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Paul112(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2019
He is a compound fool

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by matiandu(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Brother muri again

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.

There is nothing like Muslim in igbo get that right.

11 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
You are a fool
There is nothing like Christian Yoruba ..Yoruba is Yoruba take your divisive tactics elsewhere
Awon Okoroburuku
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

There is nothing like Muslim in igbo get that right.
The fact that you people keep denying this everyday shows that you're lying, it pains me we don't have Igbo Muslims on nairaland if not they would have cleared your doubt.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2019
And they said Yorubas are one irrespective of religion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Otsam(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/03/south-west-muric-demands-muslim.html?m=1

As much as I don’t like commenting on issues like this, I can not deny the fact that,reading anything that comes from this man upsets one and changes one’s mood.this man and his ilks, are the problems of this world. This was how bokoharam started. I wouldn’t be surprised if his muric turns out to be thorn in Southwest’s flesh in future.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Earlystar698(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2019
if you no you did not bother reading the trash gather here

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Who make them majority?

Remove Northerners from SW and yoruba moslems are just few. There are more Northerners in SW than SE/SS.

Those guys have taken over Iwo which has the largest concentration of moslems in the SW.

70% of Okada riders in Lagos are Northerners and all those guys are moslems. Today is Friday, go to any Central mosque, you will see more hausas there than Yorubas, even in Lekki.

I was surprised when I went to Lekki one Friday and saw an army of them trooping out from one the central mosques.
Why do you like lying? And you lie with confidence? There are more Muslims in Yorubaland than Christians. This is a fact, denying it the obvious is just a consolation. No one is talking about Okada riders, there more Yoruba Muslims in Yoruba land. There are more Muslims in Kwara, Osun, Lagos and Oyo. There are more Christians in Ekiti, Ondo and Yoruba parts of Kogi. It's a split in Ogun state as the Ijebus are mostly Muslims while the Egbas are Christians but that doesn't mean there aren't Christians on both sides.

Going to Benin Republic, the Yorubas are mostly Muslims and they're known to be very conservative, just take a trip and you'll find out. The Yorubas of Sierra Leone are 95% Muslims, so my advice to you is to keep shut and stop making noise.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Arysexy(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2019
When we talk about yoloba Moslems, some yolobas get angry, you all can see how Prof ishaq has proven us right.

Awon head slamming caliphate slaves

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by zeromeridian: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are a fool
There is nothing like Christian Yoruba ..Yoruba is Yoruba take your divisive tactics elsewhere
Awon Okoroburuku
Tell MURIC that. He is the one always making us know all these

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Arysexy(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Ojiofor:
And they said Yorubas are one irrespective of religion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's an ironic statement.

Very fallacious statement that has been debunked by Muric for a very long period now

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Ojiofor:
Yes, that was before actually. Yorubas were one, but since the advent of Pentecostal churches, they've poisoned the minds of many Christians. Today, marriages between both religions hardly occurs and this wasn't the case 30-40 years ago. It's because of some of he activities these churches that we now have Muslims conducting open air preachings and this has yielded results as many Yoruba Christians now embrace Islam and those Muslims who weren't serious are now serious.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Adaibeku(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Na their tactics be that, using Okada to invade the South and give them a year they will start bringing their wives and what makes a Northern to bring his wives to the South is really serious.

Believe me in 8 years times, Northerners will be running for Governor of Lagos. All an Igbo man needs to rule Lagos is to present a VP ticket to Saraki Hausawa in Lagos and mobilize those Northerners in Lagos.
This is a dangerous thought , afamed come
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Arysexy:
When we talk about yoloba Moslems, some yolobas get angry, you all can see how Prof ishaq has proven us right.

Awon head slamming caliphate slaves
You're very silly, no Muslim here supports the notion by muric. I don't support it, if muric wants to speak, it should speak out for Igbo Muslims whose rights have been suppressed by the majority Christians.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by jconsulting(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Muric is a society of deluded fellows
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by sabrohmp: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2019
nonsense is it Muslim ministers that will lead them to heaven? we are talking of competent people this one is talking religion, blocked head man

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Bizibi(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
smh,this one is concerned about Muslim in ss.....

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by newwater: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2019
fools, so all Igbo are Christian.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Arysexy(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
my papa and mama are very silly, no Muslim here supports the notion by muric. I don't support it, if muric wants to speak, it should speak out for Igbo Muslims whose rights have been suppressed by the majority Christians.

Ok

For your Igbo Muslim rant, u are dreaming. Nothing like Igbo Muslim. Such adjective is anathema in igboland.

I spit on hearing such Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa! God forbid Islam in my dear Igboland.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by freeze001(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
See the insults you are dishing out. Did you also address the op and the MURIC dumbo that is isolating Yoruba muslims form yoruba Christians? Is it not the same 'offence' at least in your books?
WiLdFLame:
You are a fool
Awon Okoroburuku

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ojiofor: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Yes, that was before actually. Yorubas were one, but since the advent of Pentecostal churches, they've poisoned the minds of many Christians. Today, marriages between both religions hardly occurs and this wasn't the case 30-40 years ago. It's because of some of he activities these churches that we now have Muslims conducting open air preachings and this has yielded results as many Yoruba Christians now embrace Islam and those Muslims who weren't serious are now serious.

Do not derail please grin grin.
It's about MURIC a muslim organization wanting every appointment to go to Yoruba muslims only.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Tareq1105: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.

It's obvious that you're not a Yoruba man. A Yoruba man won't say Yoruba Christian are ready for Yoruba Muslim because of family ties.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BrownRoofRep: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
mikeweezy:
how you guys so sure this man is a Yoruba man ?
the Yoruba's I do know don't care much about religion they are far away from religion sentiment
This claim has been proven a total fallacy severally.
Afonja ethno-religious bigotry is second t none.

You lots over here are just making dumb claims, nothing more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Brightolanton(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Who make them majority?

You are very ignorant check yoir facts well
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by ZombieNation: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
ajebuter:

Who said we Yorubas have more muslims that Christians?

Then the person doesn't know southwest...

Well, maybe in Osun state.....But not in my Lagos...and definately not Ondo or Ekiti..

Ogun and Oyo, maybe so-so

Not counting the number of Muslims that regularly attend churches openly or secretly
Honest truth is that the Yoruba Muslims are a vast majority if you consider the average Yoruba christian is like that weakling Osinbanjo.

Christianity in Yoruba land has been so bastardized that it can not be called christianity anymore.

The Yoruba muslim is becoming more and more radicalized by the day while the Yoruba christianity movement is being watered down and bastardized by fake fetish voodoo pastors.

This is a fact!

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC / APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari / 2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.