Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21123 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Very dumb posts, so I should start listing them and sending their contacts to you? Their travel plans, etc? Why can't you get out of the bridge you stay in Lagos and go search for them!
You are the one insisting on igbo muslims. Now, show us the igbo muslims on nairaland. Abi they aren't online too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by CioAngels(f): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
ZombieNation:
This is why the Better South has no business with the fetish southwest.
I beg, which one is better south, because they are neck deep into fetishism like the west you want to paint evil. Tell me, now, all tribes are now deadly so don't sugar coat others.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

laughing what a comic relief. ijebus are Muslim hahaha. pls go and learn the history of ijebus and stop this show of shame

I don't need to open up what i learnt about these towns,. you're saying history but these are places I visited. I have lived in all the 6 States, so stop saying what you don't know
Lol, I've been to these places. I'm an Igbomina man from Kwara, my maternal great grandfather is a Kanuri from Bornu, he settled in Lagos in 1915. His son my grandfather married a Egba woman, so you see I'm mixed and I've been to this places
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are the one insisting on igbo muslims. Now, show us the igbo muslims on nairaland. Abi they aren't online too.
not many people are on Nairaland, but on facebook, dem bocu die. If you want their handles, I can give you.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
aolawale025:
Appointments from a region should not be faith based

Pls leave this man he is a lunatic professor of horror.

Can t you look at his picture to see no joy in his life? Don't you see how dried looking he is? Don't you see how anger, frustration and pains written all over his face?

He needs help. He is one of the morons still living under religion pretence.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Of course na.
Since you are the one that knows more about igboland than we igbos.
I am from Onitsha, i have never seen a mosque in Onitsha. It may be located somewhere, i don't know where sha. Are you telling me a metropolitan city like Onitsha has no igbo muslims?
Abeg oga, go and rest.
To be honest, I've never seen an Anambra muslim. I've only met from delta, IMO, Abia and Ebonyi but not anambra.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Lol, I've been to these places. I'm an Igbomina man from Kwara, my maternal great grandfather is a Kanuri from Bornu, he settled in Lagos in 1915. His son my grandfather married a Egba woman, so you see I'm mixed and I've been to this places

alaye leave story. west states I'm talking about 6 States here, even in Kwara that you keep ranting about oro town are majorly Christian, I don't know about other towns. if I need to be analysing these states I listed earlier those living there that are here can confirmed it

stop arguing what you don't know
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Perkins2018: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Baselm:

Its a lie, I'm a Christian and I will tell you this, even in Yorubaland, Hausas will not allow a Yoruba Imam lead them in prayers. Hausa Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as fake because Yoruba's aren't as fanatical as they are.

Have you seen hausa muslims leading yoruba in prayers? They see each other alike.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

alaye leave story. west states I'm talking about 6 States here, even in Kwara that you keep ranting about oro town are majorly Christian, I don't know about other towns. if I need to be analysing these states I listed earlier those living there that are here can confirmed it

stop arguing what you don't know
No, in Oro town it's mixed. 50-50, I have relatives from Oro town and they're mixed. The reason why there many Christians in some of this towns is because of missionaries who converted many Muslims and traditionalists to Christianity. Missionaries were really successful there, but Ijebus are mostly Muslims and Egbas Christians. This is a fact
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Perkins2018: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But,they still sight the moon.

Quit Your ignorance. Everybody sights the moon. There is a body comprising southerners and northerners that sight the moon. That's why muslim holidays differ from north to south.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Are you dumb or what? I should show you? So if I can't show you Chinese Muslims or snap with that means they don't exist? What kind of dumb tasks is this?
You a the one who is dumb.
I don't know anything about the Chinese or their religion.
Now, you are insisting on igbo muslims and every igbo person who quoted you told you there is nothing like igbo muslims, but you a yoruba man keeps insisting on igbo muslims.
Now, i want you to quote and invite your igbo muslim friends on nairaland.
Nairaland info says it has at least one million subscribers. At least, you should have one igbo muslim friend who must be lamenting to you about 'igbo muslims marginalization in igboland' in your islamic section, abi you want to do your usual propaganda work.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Like I don't get? What exactly do you want to do with their travel plans?
You seen to know more about igbo muslims than the igbos on this forum. You keep insisting. Igbos are well travelled so i assume you live in the midst of igbo muslims in the southwest. Or you are just assuming or propagating nonsense you know nothing about. ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Blackmiserable(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
No you didn't answer. You talk as if Muslims don't exist in those states at all. Christians are only majority in Ekiti, Ondo and Kogi states. Muslims are majority in Kwara, Oyo, Osun and Lagos. It's a split in Ogun state as the Ijebus are mostly Muslims and Egbas Christians. Towns established by Seriki Abbass Williams in Ogun state are majority Muslims, if you're adding Yorubas in Benin, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone and Togo the number further increases.

Muslims are majority in Kwara State? Absolutely. Oyo state? No, you don't mean it. Osun state? Nah, nah, nah! That's just not true. Let's start with Osun State. If you have traveled to Osun state, I would have asked you that in terms of population, mention the top 6 densely populated local government and do the same for Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You a the one who is dumb.
I don't know anything about the Chinese or their religion.
Now, you are insisting on igbo muslims and every igbo person who quoted you told you there is nothing like igbo muslims, but you a yoruba man keeps insisting on igbo muslims.
Now, i want you to quote and invite your igbo muslim friends on nairaland.
Nairaland info says it has at least one million subscribers. At least, you should have one igbo muslim friend who must be lamenting to you about 'igbo muslims marginalization in igboland' in your islamic section, abi you want to do your usual propaganda work.
They exist because I've met them physically, not many people know about nairaland. There are many on facebook, a widely accepted and known platform. If you want their handles, I can give you, stop spamming my mention please.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Muslims are majority in Kwara State? Absolutely. Oyo state? No, you don't mean it. Osun state? Nah, nah, nah! That's just not true. Let's start with Osun State. If you have traveled to Osun state, I would have asked you that in terms of population, mention the top 6 densely populated local government and do the same for Oyo State.
So me being to Osun translates I should have toured round the whole state? Please go straight to the point, even tho I'm from Kwara I haven't been to the whole Kwara, so this isn't a point. If you have facts, please present it.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Your dumb friend acknowledges they exist online but not in real life, you on the other deny their existence despite the fact one even contested for presidency.
I have never said igbo muslims don't exist.
I know nothing about their online presence.
Your propagation of making it look like that a good percentage of igbos are muslims when they aren't even upto 3% of igbo population is where the argument is coming from. Fyi, most igbos have never met or seen an igbo muslim physically because of their small percentage that is why most will say there is nothing like igbo muslims.

I don't have anymore response for you. You know nothing about igboland.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by leksite120(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Baselm:
Remove the Northerners from SW and I can tell you white garment church members alone are more than so called Majority Yoruba Moslems. MURIC is a comedic organization
baba, which state u de stay for sw
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Blackmiserable(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
So me being to Osun translates I should have toured round the whole state? Please go straight to the point, even tho I'm from Kwara I haven't been to the whole Kwara, so this isn't a point. If you have facts, please present it.

Okay, good.... I have gone to Kwara and Osun state so I can statistically make an informed guess, I'm actually from Kwara, too, and Christan. The largest and most densely populated region in Osun is.... Osogbo. Followed by? Ilesha. Followed by? Okay, any objections
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Firstly, there are more Muslims in Yorubaland than Christians.
Secondly, Islam got to many parts of Yoruba 100s of years before Christianity and even some places I'm the north.
Thirdly, Ajimobi was a very performing governor but his uncouth utterances led to his demise. To cap it, majority Muslim towns in Oyo voted for PDP.
More Muslim than Christian is a big lie.

I am a Yoruba who have been all over the South West not to talk of outside the South West or Outside the country.

You people only have a say because Christians shy away from politics because of religious beliefs while you people see politics as a means to have control over how things are done.

Kindly mention towns, villages/states in the South West that have more Muslims than Christians apart from Sarki, ede, ijebu or Abekuta?

Let just use both festive periods as example;

Compare both religion festive periods and also worship days/number of worship houses in the South West.

Furthermore, the Bible was is translated to Yoruba decade ago and this made it easy for Yorubas to really know the content of the Bible and Christianity is very peaceful.

The above makes Christianity more acceptable to lots of people and the Population is increasing by the day in the South West and several other parts outside the South West.

On Ajimobi, go and checkout those employed during his 8 years in power and you will find out that at least 90% are Muslims and please mention the majority Muslim villages and towns in Oyo State and South West apart from the ones I have mentioned.

Inconclusion; Please note that due to time factor I may not be able to go real deep for now but do note that I await your response at the earliest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Barbilius: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
At the end of the whole thing Muslims are still the worse off in by SW. Take a look at all agberos, weed smokers, secondary school drop out, slum dwellers, Okada riders, 80% of them are Muslims... Very backward folks... I avoid the ones that are even my family members like plague. Go school dem no go go. Nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Secondly, Islam got to many parts of Yoruba 100s of years before Christianity and even some places I'm the north.
Thirdly, Ajimobi was a very performing governor but his uncouth utterances led to his demise. To cap it, majority Muslim towns in Oyo voted for PDP.
Religion in Nigeria
Read in another language
Watch this page
Edit
the mosque
National Church of Nigeria
the church
Abuja National Mosque
The Church and the Mosque face each other across Independence Avenue and Constitution Avenue in the national capital, Abuja[1]
Religion in Nigeria [2][3][4][5]

Christian (49.3%)
Muslim (48.2%)
Other (2.5%)
This article's lead section may be too long for the length of the article.
Nigeria, the most populous African country (with a population of over 182 million in 2015),[6] is nearly equally divided between Christianity and Islam, though the exact ratio is uncertain.The majority of Nigerian Muslims are Sunni and are concentrated in the northern region of the country, while Christians dominate in the south. Most of Nigeria's Christians are Protestant (broadly defined) though about a quarter are Catholic.[4]

From the 1990s to the 2000s, there was significant growth in Protestant churches, including the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Winners' Chapel, Christ Apostolic Church (the first Aladura Movement in Nigeria), Deeper Christian Life Ministry, (Christian Reformed Church, Nigeria),[Evangelical Church Winning All]], Mountain of Fire and Miracles, Christ Embassy, The Synagogue Church Of All Nations, The Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), the Aladura Church[7] (indigenous Christian churches being especially strong in the Yoruba and Igbo areas), and of evangelical churches in general. These churches have spilled over into adjacent and southern areas of the middle belt. Denominations like the Seventh-day Adventist also exist.[8]

Other leading Protestant churches in the country are the Church of Nigeria of the Anglican Communion, the Assemblies of God Church, the Nigerian Baptist Convention and The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. The Yoruba area contains a large Anglican population, while Igboland is predominantly Catholic and the Edo area is predominantly Assemblies of God, which was introduced into Nigeria by Augustus Ehurie Wogu and his associates at Old Umuahia.

Nigeria has the largest Muslim population in sub-Saharan Africa. Islam dominates the north and has a number of supporters in the South Western, Yoruba part of the country. In terms of Nigeria's major ethnic groups' religious affiliations, the Hausa ethnic group in the North is mostly Muslim, the West which is the Yoruba tribe is divided among mainly Christianity, Islam and traditional religions, while the Igbos of the East and the Ijaw in the South are predominantly Christians (Catholics) and some practitioners of traditional religions.[9] The middle belt of Nigeria contains the largest number of minority ethnic groups in Nigeria and they are mostly Christians and members of traditional religions with few Muslim converts.[10][11]

The vast majority of Muslims in Nigeria are Sunni, belonging to Maliki school of jurisprudence; however, a sizeable minority also belongs to Shafi madhhab. A large number of Sunni Muslims are members of Sufi brotherhoods. Most Sufis follow the Qadiriyya, Tijaniyyah or Mouride movement. A significant Shia minority exists (see Shia in Nigeria). Some northern states have incorporated Sharia law into their previously secular legal systems, which has brought about some controversy.[12] Kano State has sought to incorporate Sharia law into its constitution.[13] The majority of Quranists follow the Kalo Kato or Quraniyyun movement. There are also Ahmadiyya and Mahdiyya minorities.[14]

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Religion in Nigeria
Read in another language
Watch this page
Edit
the mosque
the church
Abuja National Mosque
The Church and the Mosque face each other across Independence Avenue and Constitution Avenue in the national capital, Abuja[1]

Christian (49.3%)
Muslim (48.2%)
Other (2.5%)
Nigeria, the most populous African country (with a population of over 182 million in 2015),[6] is nearly equally divided between Christianity and Islam, though the exact ratio is uncertain.The majority of Nigerian Muslims are Sunni and are concentrated in the northern region of the country, while Christians dominate in the south. Most of Nigeria's Christians are Protestant (broadly defined) though about a quarter are Catholic.[4]

From the 1990s to the 2000s, there was significant growth in Protestant churches, including the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Winners' Chapel, Christ Apostolic Church (the first Aladura Movement in Nigeria), Deeper Christian Life Ministry, (Christian Reformed Church, Nigeria),[Evangelical Church Winning All]], Mountain of Fire and Miracles, Christ Embassy, The Synagogue Church Of All Nations, The Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), the Aladura Church[7] (indigenous Christian churches being especially strong in the Yoruba and Igbo areas), and of evangelical churches in general. These churches have spilled over into adjacent and southern areas of the middle belt. Denominations like the Seventh-day Adventist also exist.[8]

Other leading Protestant churches in the country are the Church of Nigeria of the Anglican Communion, the Assemblies of God Church, the Nigerian Baptist Convention and The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. The Yoruba area contains a large Anglican population, while Igboland is predominantly Catholic and the Edo area is predominantly Assemblies of God, which was introduced into Nigeria by Augustus Ehurie Wogu and his associates at Old Umuahia.

Nigeria has the largest Muslim population in sub-Saharan Africa. Islam dominates the north and has a number of supporters in the South Western, Yoruba part of the country. In terms of Nigeria's major ethnic groups' religious affiliations, the Hausa ethnic group in the North is mostly Muslim, the West which is the Yoruba tribe is divided among mainly Christianity, Islam and traditional religions, while the Igbos of the East and the Ijaw in the South are predominantly Christians (Catholics) and some practitioners of traditional religions.[9] The middle belt of Nigeria contains the largest number of minority ethnic groups in Nigeria and they are mostly Christians and members of traditional religions with few Muslim converts.[10][11]

The vast majority of Muslims in Nigeria are Sunni, belonging to Maliki school of jurisprudence; however, a sizeable minority also belongs to Shafi madhhab. A large number of Sunni Muslims are members of Sufi brotherhoods. Most Sufis follow the Qadiriyya, Tijaniyyah or Mouride movement. A significant Shia minority exists (see Shia in Nigeria). Some northern states have incorporated Sharia law into their previously secular legal systems, which has brought about some controversy.[12] Kano State has sought to incorporate Sharia law into its constitution.[13] The majority of Quranists follow the Kalo Kato or Quraniyyun movement. There are also Ahmadiyya and Mahdiyya minorities.[14]

I believe you are able to pick one thing or 2 from the above.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
not many people are on Nairaland, but on facebook, dem bocu die. If you want their handles, I can give you.
I never knew of their facebook presence, i had to go and look at their page now and i can't see any 'bocu' or maybe there is something else you mean by bocu?
I was expecting like 1million members, but i can't even fine upto 200k subscribers or members on any of their pages or forum.

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by olaeffect(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Someone said religion is our problem in Africa and i told him no.
Even if all of us become Muslims in Nigeria we will still have problem.
Now this fellow is asking for appointment of more Yoruba Muslims, not minding that majority of appointees under this administration are Muslims.

A typical African man will always look for something of disunity.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by DerideGull(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

I withdraw my statement because the news is fake .Omo IBO can't divide us along religious line.

I smelt naiveté, OMO Kekere, OMO Yari.ba. You are already down for count even if it was tribal or religious line. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I never knew of their facebook presence, i had to go and look at their page now and i can't see any 'bocu' or maybe there is something else you mean by bocu?
I was expecting like 1million members, but i can't even fine upto 200k subscribers or members on any of their pages or forum.
Who's talking about facebook groups? Why are jumpy? Do you want their handles? I'll give you just one and you'll get many others from him as whenever he posts others comment.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
Religion in Nigeria
Read in another language
Watch this page
Edit
the mosque
the church
Abuja National Mosque

Christian (49.3%)
Muslim (48.2%)
Other (2.5%)

I believe you are able to pick one thing or 2 from the above.
Go to the survey section, what you quoted here was explained better.

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Simbrixton(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.
i am a Christian but God go punish you your destiny is gone ode oshi

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by DerideGull(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
rummmy:
Yorubaland is in trouble....... I can't wait to laugh kikikiki at them

Yari.ba land has been in the process of bastardization since the days of Afonja and Caliphate of Sokoto. Most people that parade themselves today as Yari.ba are actually mixed breeds of Fulani, Kanuri or Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by DerideGull(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are a fool
There is nothing like Christian Yoruba ..Yoruba is Yoruba take your divisive tactics elsewhere
Awon Okoroburuku

Are you fooling yourself or what? There are Yari.ba Muslims and Christians period. If the value of the aggregate is close to 50%, it is qualified to have the term Yari.ba Muslims or Christians. There is nothing Okoro about it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.