Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21127 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by abdulwastecx(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
BeansAndBread:
When I saw you claiming more Christians than Muslims in Offa and Omu Aran, then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. All parts of Yorubaland has converts to Christianity and no one denies this fact, but Ijebus and Ibadan you stated are majority Muslims despite this. Pentecostal churches are the ones responsible for creating grudges between Yoruba Christians and Muslims and their activities aren't yielding results like 20 years ago. Their influences isn't there anymore as many Yoruba Muslims now know what they're doing, Muslims have began missionary activities and it's yielding great results as many Christians are now embracing Islam. This is a fact!

Muslim are a majority in the southwest even in a state like Ondo where I am from there is a substantial Muslim population.

Yoruba are very liberal people, we are one irrespective of religion, nobody should take muric serious
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Muslim are a majority in the southwest even in a state like Ondo where I am from there is a substantial Muslim population.

Yoruba are very liberal people, we are one irrespective of religion, nobody should to muric serious
This is what I've been saying, I'm even surprised about Ondo. I heard many are becoming Muslims and Muslims who weren't serious before are now, when I was traveling to Lagos, I followed Ekiti I was surprised to see Muslim populated towns there.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by IkpuMmadu: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.

I am yet to see igbo Muslim here in Awka

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by abdulwastecx(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
BeansAndBread:
This is what I've been saying, I'm even surprised about Ondo. I heard many are becoming Muslims and Muslims who weren't serious before are now, when I was traveling to Lagos, I followed Ekiti I was surprised to see Muslim populated towns there.

What is important is for the Yorubas to continue to live in peace irrespective of their religious beliefs and ideology. Muric is an organization that is ill bent on destroying the love and mutual respect Yoruba have for one another. I am Muslim but have Christians in my extended family and we all blend well without any problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Temptee101:

No, he is an ipobian...mumu

Don't go and protect your Yoruba Christian family from this dreaded Yoruba Muslims. Keeping shouting we are one until you are used as a scapegoat

And how is this your Headache ? Leave South West matter alone for South West, whether you like it or not Yoruba are one.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
sharap d biggest mosque in igbo land de ebonyi

Mumu its for Muslims not Igbos get your head checked. Igbos ain't Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Mumu its for Muslims not Igbos get your head checked. Igbos ain't Muslims.
sharap de are igbos who are Muslims
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by HopeAtHand: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
samsam2019:
I really doubt if you're Yoruba. If you are you'd know we Yorubas ave no religion and are not stupid enough to hate our brothers all in the name of religion.

In every Yoruba families you'll see Christians and Muslims relating well and even attending each other's religious festivals.

You need to slow down on the bullshit and hatred. Nobody can islamise Yorubaland. We are too enlightened, educated and liberal to happen and this is also why you'll never find a Yoruba Islamic terrorist anywhere

What if I show you proof of Yoruba Islamic terrorist

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by IkpuMmadu: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
abdulwastecx:

What is important is for the Yorubas to continue to live in peace irrespective of their religious beliefs and ideology. Muric is an organization that is ill bent on destroying the love and mutual respect Yoruba have for one another. I am Muslim but have Christians in my extended family and we all blend well without any problem.

Unfortunately they don't leave in peace we saw the hijab war in Lagos and Ibadan and I don't want to talk about the one by aregbe dude in Osun

Yoruba land is divided

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
HopeAtHand:

What if I show you proof of Yoruba Islamic terrorist
Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo, we already know so don't do as if you sabi all undecided
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Unfortunately they don't leave in peace we saw the hijab war in Lagos and Ibadan and I don't want to talk about the one by aregbe dude in Osun

Yoruba land is divided
Those causing the disagreements are Pentecostal churches, Yorubas weren't like this 30 years ago. How can Hijab cause problems between Muslims and Christians? This is a Muslim clothing, even the colonial masters allowed it but it became a problem for some Yoruba Christians.

The shitta bey mosque when it commissioned more than 100 years had Yoruba Christian preachers amongst the people invited to commission it, but this can't happen again today. Bigotry is now the other of the day, a Yoruba Christian lady I liked bluntly told me she can't marry me because I'm a Muslim, another I met in Camp became uneasy because I don't joke with my daily prayers. Things are happening but we pretend.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by IkpuMmadu: 2:22am On Mar 24, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Those causing the disagreements are Pentecostal churches, Yorubas weren't like this 30 years ago. How can Hijab cause problems between Muslims and Christians? This is a Muslim clothing, even the colonial masters allowed it but it became a problem for some Yoruba Christians.

The shitta bey mosque when it commissioned more than 100 years had Yoruba Christian preachers amongst the people invited to commission it, but this can't happen again today. Bigotry is now the other of the day, a Yoruba Christian lady I liked bluntly told me she can't marry me because I'm a Muslim, another I met in Camp became uneasy because I don't joke with my daily prayers. Things are happening but we pretend.

Well I am not even interested with who are the ones causing disagreement or blame game the truth is that Yoruba land has been divided accross religion we can't pretend about this

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

You are even foolish to think that, come and force Islam on them.. Your papa.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

You are even fool ish to think that, come and force Islam on them.. Your p apa.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by tribalistseun: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
I've lived in the south east for more than 30 years and I've never seen an igbo moslem. We only see it on blogs and tv

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

You are even foolish to think that, come and force Islam on them.. Your papa.
you are an unmitigated idiot and a fool to think de are no igbo Muslims....pathetic goat
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by mandarin: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
BeansAndBread:
When I saw you claiming more Christians than Muslims in Offa and Omu Aran, then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. All parts of Yorubaland has converts to Christianity and no one denies this fact, but Ijebus and Ibadan you stated are majority Muslims despite this. Pentecostal churches are the ones responsible for creating grudges between Yoruba Christians and Muslims and their activities aren't yielding results like 20 years ago. Their influences isn't there anymore as many Yoruba Muslims now know what they're doing, Muslims have began missionary activities and it's yielding great results as many Christians are now embracing Islam. This is a fact!

I see the error sir/ma but reading the piece should have informed you otherwise. I was going to refer to places will larger moslem populations obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are an unmitigated idiot and a fool to think de are no igbo Muslims....pathetic goat

You will die with your fanatic religion without the Igbos animal... No sane igbo will be a Muslim get that illiterate.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

You will die with your fanatic religion without the Igbos animal... No sane igbo will be a Muslim get that illiterate.
am a Christian but for u to think de are no igbo Muslims shows u are utterly stupid
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
am a Christian but for u to think de are no igbo Muslims shows u are utterly stupid

Christian my ass, keep deceiving yourself.. Islamabad like you... No useless Muslim in igbo race, go and hang. Mumu Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / 2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / Religious Violence Erupts In Bichi, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.