Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? (11464 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yes/No. Why is it even that virgins are so hard to come by these days. There is no greater feeling than deflowering a girl. There's this feeling in your mind that yes you are the first man on earth to ever have your dick go in there. But this category of girls are so hard to come by. You meet a girl today, the relationship wax stronger then along the line she keeps telling you how she lost her virginity to her ex etc.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MJBOLT: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
virginity is overrated

7 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Riele(f): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
??

How about,"Did you meet your current BOYFRIEND a virgin"

22 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
You will see one in Jupiter or Mars...

5 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yes I actually did and it's not as glorious as slavation as them make it seem, she's just someone that ain't done it before, Quite simple really...

19 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yes/No. Why is it even that virgins are so hard to come by these days. There is no greater feeling than deflowering a girl

THEN YOU LEAVE THE NEXT DAY, DO THE SAME TO THE NEXT GIRL, AND THE NEXT GIRL AFTER HER.... .. THEN TURN BACK AND SAY VIRGINS ARE RARE, WHEN IT IS YOU AND YOUR FELLOW CLASS OF FOOLISH MEN THAT ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF THEIR EXTINCTION. undecided

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THEN YOU LEAVE THE NEXT DAY, DO THE SAME TO THE NEXT GIRL, AND THE NEXT GIRL AFTER HER.... .. THEN TURN BACK AND SAY VIRGINS ARE RARE, WHEN IT IS YOU AND YOUR FELLOW CLASS OF FOOLISH MEN THAT ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF THEIR EXTINCTION. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
No I did not meet my boyfriend a virgin. And why does it matter? You men want to marry virgins when the only thing you can offer is fairly-used penis.iberibe.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wallexander001:
Yes I actually did and it's not as glorious as slavation as them make it seem, she's just someone that ain't done it before, Quite simple really...
Lucky you.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
fairly used but you love putting it in your mouth

MelaninGold:
No I did not meet my boyfriend a virgin. And why does it matter? You men want to marry virgins when the only thing you can offer is fairly-used penis.iberibe.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yes/No. Why is it even that virgins are so hard to come by these days. There is no greater feeling than deflowering a girl. There's this feeling in your mind that yes you are the first man on earth to ever have your dick go in there. But this category of girls are so hard to come by. You meet a girl today, the relationship wax stronger then along the line she keeps telling you how she lost her virginity to her ex etc.
Do you know how it feels to be the first woman your man has ever slept with... there is no better feeling. You can't eat your cake and have it. Any man who is not a virgin should not even dream of having a virgin. It's like casting pearls before a swine.

31 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
fairly used but you love putting it in your mouth

yes cos he my man and I like it like that.. nobody is deceiving each other.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by luvyaself95(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Virgins are baby Even as a virgin am still a baby embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
I gave my virginity to my fiance cos I was convinced he was the only one who deserves it. And I was right, even though he wasn't a virgin. I don't regret it.

12 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
You are searching in the wrong place or perhaps you don't know how to attract them
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Stegomiah: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
I gave my virginity to my fiance cos I was convinced he was the only one who deserves it. And I was right, even though he wasn't a virgin. I don't regret it.

And why is he still a fiance not your husband yet
Don't be too sure you may be wrong.... But for your sake i hope you right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by marvin906(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
I didn't my ex my ex ex my ex ex ex or exsssssssss as virgin's buh I remember two of exsssssssss in school back then they where virgins Sha one was lodge gf that one nor allow me she say until she marry as I sleep that room reach for how many months na only blowjo.b and handjob the chick fit give me the second one is a nicompop a part time gf who I was forced to gist the first and last day she slept my room the only thing she gave me was a kiss of a life time best kiss of my life and lot's of vomit she eat food for her house come vomit am for my house I turn nanny that night no fvck no finger no bj just kiss and vomit..

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
i go give 3,000 US dollars to any woman here wey de from 14 years and above wey be virgin. prove it here within 30 minutes and provide me your bank account here and me go transfer the money to you within 30 minutes. i be talk and do

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Stegomiah:

And why is he still a fiance not your husband yet
Don't be too sure you may be wrong.... But for your sake i hope you right
oga leave it like that. All the girls we u don Bleep, how many have you proposed to and how many can actually Stand by you proudly. Pls stop quoting me.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
yes cos he my man and I like it like that.. nobody is deceiving each other.
you are shameless. u suck dick and u brag about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
Do you know how it feels to be the first woman your man has ever slept with... there is no better feeling. You can't eat your cake and have it. Any man who is not a virgin should not even dream of having a virgin. It's like casting pearls before a swine.
when people talk about virgins they are referring to the person who gets penetrated...

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
u deceived ur fiance... he fell for ur tricks... how did u do it... anyway l believe he s a sharp man.

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
This kind topic go sweet gan just that it will break the bones of most ladies cheesy

Virgin ladies don enter extinction for 9ja so this discussion will only be a meaningless one

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MPESA(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yes I do.....
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Riele:
??

How about,"Did you meet your current BOYFRIEND a virgin"
OK, did you?? And I wanna know how you detected

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
MelaninGold:
But it happens, so?
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by tee59(f): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mtchewww, I'm out.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
But it happens, so?
They should count themselves privileged.

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
chenzen:
u deceived ur fiance... he fell for ur tricks... how did u do it... anyway l believe he s a sharp man.

if falling in love is deceit, suit yourself.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
chenzen:
when people talk about virgins they are referring to the person who gets penetrated...
not true.. virgin means untouched, clean, someone without sexual encounter, male and female alike. A man can be virgin for your info.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
chenzen:
you are shameless. u suck dick and u brag about it
look at this one.. I can't come here and be lying to people I don't even know what they do behind closed doors. To what end exactly. You wey dey talk only god knows your body count... Make una dey deceive unaselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.