Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? (8509 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by kmaster007: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi Guys!!

Most guys often experience erection in public place but controlling it so people won’t see it might be a very difficult task.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by adaksbullet: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2019
Am just alway thanked mine god mine father that am haved small williwilli

Their his no different if am on eretion or flasid sad

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by onecornerboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2019
i just bend down like am trying to clean my trouser or adjust my shoe till it subsife

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2019
I usually close my eyes and slowly sing the national anthem. If nothing happens then I recite the pledge.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by raphretle: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2019
I just count my heartbeat... n Chairman calmed in secs

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 1:23am On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
Am just alway thanked mine god mine father that am haved small williwilli

Their his no different if am on eretion or flasid sad

undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by EdiAbali: 2:41am On Mar 23, 2019
I CAN'T HAVE ERECTION IN PUBLIC.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by EdiAbali: 2:42am On Mar 23, 2019
raphretle:

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by AfroMighty(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2019
I do shift it up then use my belt to hold it....

32 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Heromaniaa: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2019
I say one our father who art in heaven

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2019
I put my hands in the pockets

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2019
One of the reasons I don't use these sort of boxers,they will even make your d*ck appear bigger than it actually is...with the tight ones,I've got nothing to fear grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by MJBOLT: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
i stay calm and act like IDGAF
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Na simple something na... I go just put ma hand in my pocket..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2019
kmaster007:
Hi Guys!!

Most guys often experience erection in public place but controlling it so people won’t see it might be a very difficult task.
My brother, na really difficult task especially when the boxers you are wearing isn't tight enough and you find Mr. Judas striving to stick out his head and get some fresh air grin

Make I park my Benz here and wait for guys wey sabi the deal grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2019
onecornerboy:
i just bend down like am trying to clean my trouser or adjust my shoe till it subsife
For how long will you bend baba? What if you get some place very important to get to? What if where you were standing was an awkward environment that would arouse suspicions if you bent for too long because as far as I am concerned, that Judas does not rise and fall in quick succession grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
raphretle:

This should work. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
AfroMighty:
I do shift it up then use my belt to hold..
Ahn ahn baba, which kind punishment be this one? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Heromaniaa:
I say one our father who art in heaven

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I put my hands in the pockets
If wetin you wear no get pockets kwanu or the pockets short?? grin grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

If wetin you wear no get pockets kwanu or the pockets short?? grin grin
E get how I dey always overlap my legs wey be say if you see me, you go think say I wan play freekick

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
One of the reasons I don't use these sort of boxers...with the tight ones,I've got nothing to fear grin
Exactly my man. This kinda boxers is my best, buh I hate it when I find myself in that awkward situation. The feeling goes away when my odogwu calms though grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

E get how I dey always overlap my legs wey be say if you see me, you go think say I wan play freekick
How about while walking?? grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

How about while walking?? grin
I'll stop walking until it goes down
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by adaksbullet: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:
undecided
whats happen
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Just two things...

Either I change my thoughts probably start reasoning how to add more money to my bank acct. Or

I put my two hands in my pocket besides the boxers I do wear makes it hard to even notice it, hardly wear banana boxers except in the house but those brief boxers grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
whats happen
onisokuso nie

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by johnnyn1(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Run to the toilets and be like which wahala be this now?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2019
public boners can b annoying.... comes when u dont want it at all angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by AfroMighty(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:
Ahn ahn baba, which kind punishment be this one? grin grin
you won't make the belt tight...
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by sparkle7: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Just open your mouth as wide as you can and with the speed of light sink your teeth on your pinkie finger.
The pain will make your One eyed Snake to recoil with immediate effect. Thank me lera.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by adaksbullet: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

onisokuso nie
while are u opened ur smell yansh too mine mouth? U are whanted me too gived u ori? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.... / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / Finest Man Alive In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.