Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (33245 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Ketlak3: 4:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Good morning. How every? Enjoy abroad well. Help I beg. Come and save me. Share to your fans to. My girlfriend like buying used pant in marina and ojuelegba.

She told me on Wednesday so like it's a normal thing. That's how I got to no. We argued and argued about it . She said it's her life and she likes it. That she doesn't like brand new ones. That she has been doing it for years.

She said is her pussy smelling? And do I have any disease? me Am thinking am I safe ? I bought her new undies. She para. Get mad upset.

Am I wrong ? Can't believe used pant is my issue with my girl. What do I do? Do girls like used pant ? Used pant? Am getting angry thinking of it now.

https://www.lailasnews.com/my-girlfriend-enjoys-buying-used-pants-man-cries-out/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Buying Used pant? Did you knock yourself out with SK last night?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Miradamian: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2019
She doesn't like used pants as per say,she goes for it bc of its high quality which is better to her than the normal China cotton pants that loose from edge bf a week.surprise her,go and shop the same Victoria secret brand she likes as used.get her about twenty diff designs and colours of it and watch her toss those her ever cherished used ones.money is everything.thank me later�

336 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2019
so long as she cleans them thoroughly before wearing them, then whats the big deal?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2019
LOL, USED PANTS MIGHT BE THE ONLY THINGS THAT TURN HER ON. cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nbote(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2019
What do U do? Buy her more used pants simple

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
so long as she cleans them thoroughly before wearing them, then whats the big deal?
what are you guys saying? Are used pants sold? And girls do buy it?? Never heard this before

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by dominique(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
what are you guys saying? Are used pants sold? And girls do buy it?? Never heard this before

Yes they are used designer panties on sale and ladies do buy them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by ThothHermes: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:

Disgusting.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:

jesu!!! I can’t believe this. What the fvck is designers pants? Pant Na pant o.

This is not cool. Buying a used pant. E nor make sense abeg

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by habsydiamond(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Designer pants!!!!! Something wey no body fit see am except if a guy won nack u apako... No be for public consumption na cos I Neva see babe wey dey wear pants go work.. undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by dominique(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
Disgusting.

stupidity:
jesu!!! I can’t believe this. What the fvck is designers pants? Pant Na pant o.

This is not cool. Buying a used pant. E nor make sense abeg

Lol, campus girls rush those pants a lot. They want to wear Victoria secret and other designers but they can't afford to, so they settle for used ones. They buy used push up bra and other lingerie as well. Those that dabbled in the used undies biz whole we were in school made a fortune and the business is still profitable till date.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by kingxsamz(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:

Ever heard the word "Okrika" before?

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by rex444(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
She likes okrika pants so what ? They are still usable long as she washes thoroughly before use

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

Ever heard the word "Okrika" before?
bros I know of okrika clothes but PANTS? Just like buying a used boxer. It doesn’t make sense to me.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:

Lol, campus girls rush those pants a lot. They want to wear Victoria secret and other designers but they can't afford to, so they settle for used ones. They buy used push up bra and other lingerie as well. Those that dabbled in the used undies biz whole we were in school made a killing and the business is still profitable till date.
na wah!! How does the used pants look? It doesn’t look worn out and have little blood stains on it?? The normal way naija girls pants Dey look like. After much wears and blood drippings on it, the stains go con remain permanent.

Packaging nor go kill us for Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by BABSSSOO(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
I no no werin concern you for another person matter..used pant, new pant.. is it not equal to pata? make I even bust ur head, you know if dem Don tell am from childhood say she be ogbanje, say na the day she wear new pant she go die? food for thought

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
na wah!! How does the used pants look? It doesn’t look worn out and have little blood stains on it?? The normal way naija girls pants Dey look like. After much wears and blood drippings on it, the stains go con remain permanent.

Packaging nor go kill us for Nigeria.

The ones I saw during my campus days didn't look that worn out, no blood or discharge stains either. The only way you can tell that they're not brand new is that they don't come with tags. Those in the business can attest that it's a very fast moving biz especially amongst undergraduate girls.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by wethebest(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Steal them nd buy Benz

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Girls do buy it bt its a no no for me,even the new ones i buy,i make sure i treat them before wearing
If my sis mistakenly wears my pant,i am never touching it again,talk more of a total stranger

Op,try and talk her out of it

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Estellie: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
...They claim that they will wash it with hot water bla bla bla, buh at the end they take these pants home and wash it as if they are washing normal clothes, dry and wear... Why??

Even if it looks new and so beautiful, for fuvk sake it has been worn by someone else...

I honestly don't know why girls go for OK pants.. Budget? There are cheap new pants everywhere..you can get one for as low as 200naira. if you think they don't last then buy 20 and be using them simultaneously...

.. Op, simply educate her on the side effects of sharing pants, because that's what it is... it's like sharing pants with a friend.. Also tell her you do not like it.. if she nor gree hear then tell her she's on her own...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Num07033711115(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pant?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by michlins(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
By buying her new pants
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by SantiRAMBO: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Isn't it obvious that your girlfriend's pant have been used to buy Benz.
They've given her a 'made in Aba' destiny that's why she's always on the look out for used pants and okirika clothes
I'm sure she also prefers used condoms for kpanshing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Chimaokigwe: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
OP, did your girlfriend go to any of these schools?
Unilag
Fce Akoka
Yabatech

Unilag girls have more used pants than books.

If to say used sanitary pad dey, dem for dey use am too.

My bros Okezie selling ladies pant in Yaba is king of girls. He is more popular among those Unilag students than their VC. And he dey chop dem too.

Upload your girlfriend's pic let me see if she is among the recipients of Okezie's 'goodies'.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Buy a truck load of new panties for her. She will wear them. Who doesn't like good things?
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by northvietnam(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol

She sef Wan hammer via onyinbo pant... On a yahoo+ levels..

But Op you are such a shameless man, Discussing your girl friends undies in the public

Shame on you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wow, do ladies wear pants these days? Lol
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Used pant again? God I have seen it all. I’m actually disgusted. I don’t care how much they wash it, your pussy is such an intimate area. Na wa oh

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by eddie7: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Go and open a pant manufacturing plant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.