Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (35296 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by teedoxman89(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Depends on what type of girl she is. You don’t know yet maybe you are the key to her future happiness. Suit her down and ask her questions after all she is your friend and she can also be useful to you in future.

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by DispatcherLagos: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
If she is an adult and your cousin too, let her be. I don't think there is anything wrong in her liking your cousin or going for what she likes, except there is something you are not telling us

399 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Lindodo20: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion. Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out,I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it,I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?

Your cousin brother hold correct bar shebi

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
teedoxman89:
Depends on what type of girl she is. You don’t know yet maybe you are the key to her future happiness. Suit her down and ask her questions after all she is your friend and she can also be useful to you in future.
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
You are a wicked human female. Instead of you to help those two get entangled you are getting bitter. E dey pain you grin

391 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lindodo20:

Your cousin brother hold correct bar shebi
Not even about money because they are very rich,she should know how to hide her attraction. hian

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by LMM1: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion. Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out,I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it,I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
Na childishness dey worry you, nothing more

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by chatinent: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Women supporting women.

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Carchoice:
You are a wicked human female. Instead of you to help those two get entangled you are getting bitter. E dey pain you grin

I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Gee64: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maybe you have a liking for your cousin too that's why you are so jealous!

334 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Illuminatiship(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
See easy hide your cousin's phone and accuse her of stealing it and watch her never come to your house,you can thank later..

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Illuminatiship(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iyaebe:
See easy hide your cousin's phone and accuse her of stealing it and watch her never come to your house,you can thank later..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Stacyomolola(f): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
U said she's a nice person, so why having a problem with it
She likes someone and she went for him, hows that cheap?
See how ur downgrading ur friend angry angry
U that u arent cheap, i hope with all ur humidity and maturity, i hope they never serve u breakfast and lunch back to back

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
chatinent:
Women supporting women.
Since 19BC

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Highman56: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
God save us from such friends as op

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Mophor: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Sammy101111(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Leave them make they .knack na
You no be woman ni them no they knack you too ni let her flex na lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by nekejinsi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fear women o.
Is there something you are not telling us or is her character not suitable for him (but you guys are friends. Except you don't like her)
As the saying goes " birds of a feather flock together ".
Same way that your friend will treat you if situation turns.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
chatinent:
Women supporting women.
This is a different case,it does not apply here

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Harddiskng(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
Women supporting women.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MistaCode(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Nonsense...who told you she's coming to see you, you have done your job by connecting both of them so let them be...You even started acting childish by hiding yourself because she's coming around, I'm sure you felt stupid presenting yourself to her afterwards...!! grin Allow them jooor

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Just observing

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Demigod22: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2022
My father my father, never allow my sister to stop her friend from visiting our house especially when the friend is crushing. Something that comrade will enjoy peacefully, but sister has become Buhari in his life.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Furcko: 1:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
do you have interest in the man? undecided

If No then allow them be, why should it be paining you that your friend likes your cousin, is it jealousy or what, where's the hate coming from

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Stop putting asunder,allow dem be I believe they are both adults,nothing wrong in liking someone.evryone must not hide their attraction for someone.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by fattprince(m): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
That was sarcasm. You can thank me now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Fiscus105(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Stacyomolola:
U said she's a nice person, so why having a problem with it
She likes someone and she went for him, hows that cheap?
See how ur downgrading ur friend angry angry
U that u arent cheap, i hope with all ur humidity and maturity, i hope they never serve u breakfast and lunch back to back

Her biggest problem is that, her friend doesn't enter her cousin through her, OP dictatorial tendency also manifested in her friendship relationship with her female gender

37 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Highman56:
God save us from such friends as op

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Truvelisback(m): 3:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
Iyaebe, allow ur friend to shoot her shot na! Or are u dating the guy? She isn't Cheap neither is she displaying a silly attitude. She wants the man to get attracted to her, get fond of her and make him to be more comfortable or free to date her. She is going for the kind of man she wants. Allow her, if u aren't dating him.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by heniford2: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
miss IYaebe two face sword why are you getting offended that ur best friend its crushing on ur cousin why?? Is bad imagine if is you how will u feel abeg grow up

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by uthlaw: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2022
And you self na lady...women can Bleep you the very first day she meet you if she likes you,and this something you too can do,you guys don't no how to hide feelings!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.