Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture (9278 Views)

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Note: This picture in no way encourages suicide.

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Styluscrib(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
suicide motive

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Dami12345: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
The world looks bleak to the living, but those who have felt dead are more alive.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nbote(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ppl think death is a clearer route out of life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:
suicide motive
It's more than that.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by ghettochild4u(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Suicide is the only way... There is happiness n problem free on d other side

2 Likes

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Styluscrib(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Well,
if not suicide notion,
Then
Its Graying the V--ginal
upanda on bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:

Its Graying the V--ginal
upanda on bed

undecided

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Earthquake2: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
This picture is encouraging suicide

5 Likes

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe your attempt to suicide is because you are not seeing the bright or positive side of life.

or,

while you are alive, you feel there's no hope around, or for you. u feel suicide is the only way to get out of the struggle or challenges you are facing while alive.

damn! I'm not good at guessing things right.

#facedown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Picture depicts suicide as the only way out!

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
Maybe your attempt to suicide is because you are not seeing the bright or positive side of life.

or,

while you are alive, you feel there's no hope around, or for your. suicide is the only way to get out of the struggle or challenges you are facing while alive.

damn! I'm not good at guessing things right.

#facedown.

You tried... *smiles*
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

You tried... *smiles*

nawa ooh!

so, na "tried" I get....

make one person guess this thing right na.
abeg, u self should tell us the situation naa.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Biglittlelois(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
This picture is encouraging suicide, it's saying the grass is greener on the other side, Op is you okay undecided

6 Likes

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Funny thing is this; If God accepted suicide the World would be an emptier place grin

This life is fvcked up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Seems more like something giving birth to life.....
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
oooohhhhh, now I get it cheesy cheesy

the woman is about to give birth.

the baby be looking through the pussy hole....

yeah! yeah! yeah! grin

still can't guess something right.

#facedown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Ohraykon: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
The world looks bad on one side and glorious on another side.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
Note:
This picture in no way encourages suicide.

Death is easy, life is hard - 50cent.

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Prinss: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
you dont appreciate life or see its beauty until you are about to die.

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think it's about someone who's questioning his existence,has no reason for living and feels like taking his life but until you're between the ropes you'd realize how colourful and beautiful life is......

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
i leave my past troubles behind as i look into the future of peace, serenity and tranquillity

the nature signifies-peace within and without, calmness, hope in life
the rope-a window to the new world of peace, a new world of opportunities
the bad areas signifies-my past life

it can also be explained as when there is life there is hope or dont give up even when you are in a bad situation
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by sholarb(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Life after death?

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Kylekent59: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
People who face depression in life believe suicide is the best way to end their miseries.

it means" A better way out."
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Filmewell(f): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Life is more clear from the perspective of a person close to death.

7 Likes

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
no..I see it as life is more clearer outside ...suicide only bring someone to a room darker than where one is coming from......

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am i d only one who felt a hand grip my heart just by looking at this picture? I think i'm too emotional 4 this
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
Note:
It speaks of a person who sees death as a better option, a person who believes death is better than life
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Deandean: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
At d point of death,u appreciate life more,u see life differently within d last minutes
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by hardbody: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
It speaks of a person who sees death as a better option, a person who believes death is better than life

My views too

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by mikejj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Somebody is trying to jump the window in other to pluck the oranges at the other side.. U guys are not seeing ni...

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by dreamwords: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
Note:
Die by suicide and go to paradise

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry / Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore. / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.