Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (783 Views)

... / I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Raydans: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: by Styluscrib(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Raydans:
Now this is hard to accept but I think am in love with my gf.
I am supposed to be happy about it because emotionally i am hard. But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against. I never expected her to impress me beyond every reasonable measures. She doesn't even know and not even gonna know.

I am scared like shiit
You already said you are responsible for what you read.
Leave her then if you are shiit scared
Abeg make we rest
Re: by greatnaija01: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
imagine... U HAVE HER AS YOUR GF BEFORE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO THINK IF YOU LOVE HER OR NOT.

this world is upside down.

I definitely am in the wrong generation.

Haaaaaaaa..... is that not risky? its like GETTING INTO SCHOOL before deciding what you want to study.... damn!!!!

Raydans:
Now this is hard to accept but I think am in love with my gf.
I am supposed to be happy about it because emotionally i am hard. But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against. I never expected her to impress me beyond every reasonable measures. She doesn't even know and not even gonna know.

I am scared like shiit
Re: by Raydans: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:

You already said you are responsible for what you read.
Leave her then if you are shiit scared
Abeg make we rest
I just hope am not in love. If na love. I pray am in control
Re: by Splinz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Raydans:
...But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against.

I am scared like shiit

You dey form hard man. "I be strong man! I dey dribble dem like Ronaldo and play dem like Messi!".

Las las antelope don enter trap. Na now you go know sey " Nemesis Was Here" tru tru.

Tough man! Nothing dey happen...

2 Likes

Re: by Raydans: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Splinz:

You dey form hard man. "I be strong man! I dey dribble dem like Ronaldo and play dem like Messi!".

Las las antelope don enter trap. Na now you go know sey " Nemesis Was Here" tru tru.

Tough man! Nothing dey happen...

You don't know anything

(1) (Reply)

See How Botched Lip Filler Procedure Distorted A Woman’s Looks / How Am I Going To Find A Guy - Nigerian Lady Who Dislikes Men Wonders / Deep Secrets On How To Cast Out That Spirit Of Masturbation Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.