Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today (4210 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Adieza(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Husband is APC Agent, Wife is PDP Agent.....The Kano Story and Politics of Maturity!

https://www.facebook.com/2311978625737337/posts/2324797971122069/?app=fbl

3 Likes

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Adieza(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by chinjo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
All for the money. Na hustling them dey hustle

10 Likes

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Adieza:
Husband is APC Agent, Wife is PDP Agent.....The Kano Story and Politics of Maturity!

dem go cut your hand o, abi e no know say sharia dey for kano state.
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Sirjamo: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Very logical; APC is the husband of PDP!

6 Likes

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by SallyBooBae(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
Very logical; APC is the husband of PDP!

Shatap.

But why do PDP use beauty queens as polling unit agents?

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by alezzy13: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maturity my left testes. No be same Kano we dey see broken heads and bleeding faces?

Ama, wanna mata tana kyau sosai. . .real Hausa beauty kiss
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by alezzy13: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
SallyBooBae:

Shatap.

Lol! . I guess they hope guys will respect themselves when they see fine babe.
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Sirjamo: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
SallyBooBae:

Shatap.

Its called: Vote buying, typical PDP!

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Mightymanna(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
that's wrong

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Mightymanna(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
The husband should be ashamed of showing up his beautiful wife to every harry tom and dick. what he did is haram and an insult to the wife's personality.

Don't quote me please I have headache
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't care about what or who they both represent, all I see is a beautiful woman and that's all I care to appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mightymanna:
The husband should be ashamed of showing up his beautiful wife to every harry tom and dick. what he did is haram and an insult to the wife's personality
Lord have mercy. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mightymanna:
The husband should be ashamed of showing up his beautiful wife to every harry tom and dick. what he did is haram and an insult to the wife's personality.

Don't quote me please I have headache
I am ashamed of this comment of yours

2 Likes

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2019
Adieza:

That is real Family Support Strategy - Multiple but simultaneous streams of income!!!!!#
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2019
This is why I shall always be a PDP man

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9039991_tmpcam476595576_jpeg0f5878743e30249daa2d03f500b1df0b

Donphilopus see your life?

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Sirjamo:
Its called: Vote buying, typical PDP!
na kano slay queens PDP go employ as party agents
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Very cool.
Beautiful wife by the way
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2019
I go marry Hausa Muslim Las last,my people go talk tire I no go gree,see how beautiful she is..
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
I go marry Hausa Muslim Las last,my people go talk tire I no go gree,see how beautiful she is..
come sokoto dem plenty
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Caseless: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2019
chinjo:
All for the money. Na hustling them dey hustle
shut up! That's political maturity. If it's in the south, you'd have said it's because you guys are the educated ones. It's in the north, you want to prune down to "hustling".
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingsley1000:
come sokoto dem plenty
you don't mean it

1 Like

Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
you don't mean it
I dey sokoto fine baes plenty
na you go run
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingsley1000:
I dey sokoto
fine baes plenty

na you go run
wow let say the truth hausa babes make Sense aswear..if you don't go out you will say your tribes are the best until you you see outside that is when you will know..
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
wow let say the truth hausa babes make Sense aswear..if you don't go out you will say your tribes are the best until you you see outside that is when you will know..
that's true
I work in usaman Dan fodiyo university
The school has many pretty Muslim girls even the ones that look like all these Saudi arabian or all these northern African women

and they are well composed and packaged with that their hijab

I would like to marry one if not for religious differences
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingsley1000:
that's true
I work in usaman Dan fodiyo university
The school has many pretty Muslim girls even the ones that look like all these Saudi arabian or all these northern African women

and they are well composed and packaged with that their hijab

I would like to marry one if not for religious differences
I can convert to get a better lady From there cheesy
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
I can convert to get a better lady From there cheesy
laugh wan kill me grin

See as long as you can convert, they will give u wife,land and some properties buh she might not leave sokoto with you

I have seen corpers that impregnated and married their students here although they are compelled and forced to do so

buh if u convert to Muslim ur ppl no go disown you?
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingsley1000:
laugh wan kill me grin

See as long as you can convert, they will give u wife,land and some properties buh she might not leave sokoto with you

I have seen corpers that impregnated and married their students here although they are compelled and forced to do so

buh if u convert to Muslim ur ppl no go disown you?
Dem go disown oo,but I na me get my life na undecided
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by davit: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2019
If A doesn't work B go work. Typical Naija mentality! It reminds me of the Odumakins!
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
Dem go disown oo,but I na me get my life na undecided
you are funny walai
you can change religion because of woman?

anytime you enter sokoto visit any of their higher institute you will be marveled by what you will see

even their olosho joints still get many fresh pretty Hausa babes
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Topmaike007(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingsley1000:
you are funny walai
you can change religion because of woman?

anytime you enter sokoto visit any of their higher institute you will be marveled by what you will see

even their olosho joints still get many fresh pretty Hausa babes
you mean hausa too dey do olosho?I am marveled at this your comment
Re: See What Transpired Between Two Agents In Kano Today by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
you mean hausa too dey do olosho?I am marveled at this your comment
hmm
what made you think they don't have olosho?

na them get am pass,most of them are very pretty,clean and they charge less(500)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Owes Health Workers 13 Months’ Salaries — NMA / Why Do People Use Right Honorable Title / Nigerians Are Currently Dragging Sunday Igboho Over Controversial Twitt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.