Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is She Praying Against Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Praying Against Us (615 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Praying Against Us by Paulscholari(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
My gf that I planned to marry, imagine she said something silly today, anyway I just laughed it off, she said "O God i op dis is not a mistake, if so correct it" what!!! shocked who knows if she has been saying that b4. Why did she say that? Attimes she will frown and look assaulted if I answer or replied her with a strong face, or if I hold her a bit roughly, or remove my attention from her while we are talking together and focus it on something else! Gosh! I'm I to be all lovey-dovey every minutes, that's crazy I can't do that, I've to show some actions, it's not as if I assaulted her in any way but you know, what do you think
Re: Is She Praying Against Us by shizzy07(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2019
undecided,,,i just tire for girls mata,they can be so irrational atimes,so if some minor incidence should occur at that very moment,which can probably be a normal minor thing that happens in relationships atimes,she might escalate it and say that is a sign from God,,,,,,i wonder why they get confused atimes,even in some cases where it seems "a relationship is divinely matched",you still need work and effort with determined commitment to make it work..........anyways,wetin i know sef!
Re: Is She Praying Against Us by Jcole1985(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2019
What a load of rubbish,not married yet but already doing morning devotion after night devotion angry
Re: Is She Praying Against Us by Randy100: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
My brother that is women for you, they are always very confuse. My girlfriend could be happy today and next day she is all angry and the next minute she is all sick. Another time she could be an angel and next time she will be in the mood of quarrelling or she could be getting angry for no reason. Just like me be ready to deal with it as her mood changes.
Re: Is She Praying Against Us by luvyaself95(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2019
I no get time for girls headache Problems undecided
Re: Is She Praying Against Us by Gentleziggy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Randy100:
My brother that is women for you, they are always very confuse. My girlfriend could be happy today and next day she is all angry and the next minute she is all sick. Another time she could be an angel and next time she will be in the mood of quarrelling or she could be getting angry for no reason. Just like me be ready to deal with it as her mood changes.
that is d way they are wired to b ....that is what makes them women

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Joke! / You’re Broke For Wasting Money On Women’s Private Part – Lady Fires Man / 10 Things Men Should Ever Wear And Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.