Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead (6482 Views)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by ionsman: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

PDP thugs shot her in an election that PDP won convincingly?

You have lost your head... Look for it before coming online ..

You're the stupid one here. I don't exchange words with Ignoramuses.

Next time, debunk facts like a sane human and not act like an E- lout.

Your Moniker says a lot.
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by CapoDTuttiCapi: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
I hope this isn't true.

RIP to her if it is.

APC / PDP people foolishly fighting each other....

No one deserves to die because of Elections
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
ionsman:

You're the stupid one here. I don't exchange words with Ignoramuses.

Next time, debunk facts like a sane human and not act like an E- lout.

Your Moniker says a lot.

Buhari is a failure and those who support him are worse than Ebola...

This election is the worst since the history of democracy in the country...
Something only Buhari can do

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Buhari is not called a blood sucking demon for nothing
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by truehero(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
KidsNEXTdoor:

PDP thugs shot her in an election that PDP won convincingly?

You have lost your head... Look for it before coming online ..

Lol. The fool has thrown his head to the dogs. Ignore him grin
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by NwaliE01: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
How i wish we here on Nairaland would stop allowing politics to becloud our human sense of reasoning.

How i wish we stop all those insults and name calling.

How i wish I was not born in this part of the world.

How i wish I can stop all the day light blood bath in Nigeria society.

How i wish there is nothing like Election in Nigeria.

How i wish God will choose a leader after his heart like he Choose David for the Isrealites. The Israelites choosed a goodly man (good looking man ie Saul) without considering his heart, God intention was otherwise.

How i wish we can realise all our visions, dreams and aspiration.

How i wish our good wishes come through.

Happy weekend.
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by hardbody: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
codedrunsagent:
good day pls i need your help i want start a new life its hurt me when i turn teen to drug addict and sex worker pls dont judge me help me to start a new life thank u UBA bank 2085645233 name king

Bring your former life first so we can take it and give you a new life. Until then, drug Costs money so you can't even get addicted. Sexx well, dem go fuc.k. you tire. Dem no dey tell person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by aorseer: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
@ OP stop spreading false/fake news the woman in question Prof. Mrs Tuleun is alive and recovering at the hospital. She is a woman I know and a friend just visited her this morning, she is stable and recouping fine. The information you shared is false and an act of evil and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by baralatie(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
just can't control my tears, what did we do in this country to deserve this kind of treatment, PDP is not good but where APC dey PDP na saint.
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
aorseer:
@ OP stop spreading false/fake news the woman in question Prof. Mrs Tuleun is alive and recovering at the hospital. She is a woman I know and a friend just visited her this morning, she is stable and recouping fine. The information you shared is false and an act of evil and wickedness.
hmm
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by rex444(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Inconclusive national electoral Commission (INEC )
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by asfrank(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
eddie7:
Sad News.....

Comfort Dooshima is Dead!

The local government collation officer for Gboko Local Government Area, Comfort Dooshima, who was shot by APC gunmen yesterday in Makurdi, the Benue State capital is dead.

Mrs Doshima was a professor and lecturer at the University of Agriculture was shot on her way to the INEC headquarters, Makurdi, to present results from the local government.

Her blood will be on Buhari for not signing the new electoral act.
Rest in Peace Prof.
Details shortly
Her Blood on Buhari!!! You are not serious, Does Electoral Act prevent politicians from fighting each other? With the BIBLE, Christians still Sin, with the Koran, Muslims still Sin.. Africans behave like animals, no law can stop them from exhibiting their nature.
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by Konki: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

You will cry for long. The same electoral bill that PDP used for several years is what the evil people want Buhari to change. If it is good for PDP to use for 16 years, then it is also good for APC to use for 60 years.

Change is a scam.
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by payosehtor(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
aorseer:
I love this your version bros. But who is "comfort Dooshima" and the MRS TULE UN you are talking about pleas?
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by aorseer: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
payosehtor:
I love this your version bros. But who is "comfort Dooshima" and the MRS TULE UN you are talking about pleas?
Oga I bet if it was your mum somebody put her picture online and claim she was killed you will not be liking versions of the comments. I know the women in person and her full name is Prof.(Mrs) Comfort Dooshima Tuleun. You can google her up
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by samlake(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Elections is now do or die, how did we get here?
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
How true is the story? Pls don't post such things related to human demise if u are not sure about it....
Re: Breaking : Benue State Returning Officer For INEC Is Dead by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
OP, this is social media and try to verify any news or information you receive before sharing. You can be traced by the relevant authorities to come and authenticate what you posted.

A word is enough for the wise and this goes to other posters here, verify any information before sharing inorder to avoid stories that touches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari / Pipeline Vandalism Causes Fuel Scarcity In Lagos / Jonathan May Cancel Israeli Internet Spy Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.