Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (39041 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?
50 Can I be your 51?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by namiji2598: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
angry Tnx god he die b4 he fork all d choir girls
chaiiiii this one weak me
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by namiji2598: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Castroii:
50 Can I be your 51?
nawa ooo
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Zombicmodz: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:
He was misled all his life

Mr Oyedepo had taught him he was a god

The poor, deceived man had been taught that he was created and he existed FOR HIMSELF.

He was taught he could exercise DOMINION on every aspect of life.

When face-to-face with the problem of rejection from a mere girl, it was too much for his fraudulent theology to handle.

The spiritual fraud was of no help to him.

The sooner you repent of your sins and run away from occult, heretic teachings, the better for you

Mr Oyedepo does not have any connection with the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/02/20/is-the-winners-chapel-a-christian-church/

Admire your guts dude.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Sammyblaq(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
I had decided not to comment on this guy's suicide but I think I'll have to air my views.

I understand perfectly that love is one strong, unexplainable force, but frankly, we have too many effeminate guys in Nigeria of today. Our fathers never killed themselves because of women. But guys of today think with their Johnson's.

I have had a heart break before. I had just moved from daddy's house to my newly rented apartment to start life as a man when bae visited and called off the relationship. Apparently, someone had promised her marriage and she was already swimming in cloud 9. Fast forward 9 months later, she came back with a pathetic story about how the guy dumped her. Well, I accommodate bae for two weeks and did the needful cheesy. Thereafter, I reverted the friendship to a strictly platonic one, since it is obvious that Nigerian women have fish brains angry

This Mofo who committed suicide obviously didn't have real male friends cos if he did, they would have given him some guy codes.

Ladies & Gentlemen, may we please rise as we observe a minute silence for his wasted manhood angry
You get mouth...

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by wisdomkid: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

He fornicates with different girls?
Do you know him?

How many girls did he fornicate with?
Why are you judging him based on nothing?

May you be judged this same way too without any background check.
AMEN
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by sugarwiz1(f): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

Dont judge, you're not God
Its not judging. The Bible states that nothing unclean will see God. His last act was suicide and gues what? Its a sin.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by stieyven(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
angry
Tnx god he die b4 he fork all d choir girls
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by dukejnr: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
this is why am always against falling in love and keeping jst one gal. always have an alternative.

wat a fellow, wen one can have as many as even without a penny
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by peteruuu(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
makoota:

And you are a righteous man.
Even Jesus said no one is good except God.
Mr. Righteous, I throway salute.

Jesus expected us to be perfect bro.
He said be ye perfect EVEN as your father in Heaven is perfect.
Would God demand the impossible?
No sir.

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Brightest23(f): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2019
God knows best...rest on..I believe u died out of depression but it wasn't a enough to take your life..you would have thought about you Mom first b4 committing sucide..hmm..RIP

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by okoji: 3:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Sure! Religious Houses(christain,muslim, buddhists etc) is where you find a lot of Psychopathic narcissists.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by friendl: 3:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Home problem
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by abbeyty(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2019
peteruuu:

You're not in your senses.

Are you sure you read your Bible very well?
People like you are still lost until you find your way back to the Bible.

The Bible said A righteous man judgeth all things.
And you're here typing trash.
I pity your life.

And your own bible taught you to be insultive to someone you are trying to correct? I think the devil himself is waiting for you in the hotest part in hell to recieve you. All these mumu christains full everywhere today
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by UEDIBO: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?
50 guys? Did they sleep with you?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by abbeyty(m): 6:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Toni19:
i can see that you are a big fool. no sense just talking because of extra data mtn dash you. i will not insult your mother because she is a good mother and a responsible woman. i have nothing to say to you. good night.

The best reply to an insultive post I have ever seen on this platform.

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Chibuhealth:
come unto me,and I will not dump you
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by PeterChrist: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Song of Solomon 2:7 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by PeterChrist: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Song of Solomon 8:6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by kingBenedict: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
ngadaAwo:
he even put married for his profile
Hahahaha
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus is a scam and God does not exist. Fed with with those people long ago.

Eberejesus111:

I use to be chronically depressed before, but since Jesus Christ came into my life to stay. I'm more stable in my mind than ever.
Causes of such depression is majorly attention. These people want people to smile to them always, talk good about them and love them, but there's a limit a human can take, a natural man is born to be wickedly in his act and a sinner.

God is love and his a best friend, if you become born-agian he'll show up and beautify everything about such a persons life. I found my refuge in Christ Jesus and I'm sooo enjoying were I am.

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mjay05(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Truly heartbreak hurts, but it shouldn't get to that level of taking ones life.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Sexual Immoralities now rampant in the house of God.

If only he had loved Jesus more than he loved his girlfriend, he wouldn't have had any reasons to kill himself for a human...
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by sanmtiago(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Chibuhealth:
hanti listen In as much as we know committing suicide is a taboo but you also got to understand that love is real and you might find your self in a lost and dazed state when you’re jilted by someone you love with your life and soul and again not everyone is mentally strong to handle heartbreak. Leave all this comments were you Dey see for Nairaland Depression is real and if one is not careful it might be far reaching. So just pray against unforeseen contingencies and live life peacefully you don hear??
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by sanmtiago(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2019
mjay05:
Truly heartbreak hurts, but it shouldn't get to that level of taking ones life.
life is all about understanding. Thanks for your matured commenting

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by madgoat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
igbosarejews:
Last thing I can do to die for a smelling hole grin.

Rest in Ikpuu

Another guy will be kpanshing that smelling hole soon kiss
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Solexgzy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sultty:
Can we blame d devil
ina go use this meme tire
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
AmiciLord:
Jesus is a scam and God does not exist. Fed with with those people long ago.

God said he has forgiven you.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by godliman: 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
Chibuhealth:
50 guys all left their signatures on you? Woman of samaria is a child's play.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by godliman: 8:48pm On May 04, 2019
godliman:
50 guys all left their signatures on you? Woman of samaria is a child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.