Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (39040 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Gkemz: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
If you can't deal with heartbreak, don't fall in love because the chances of heartbreak is 70% certain.

3 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Hades2016(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
olanreyman:
But can i ever think of doing anything that will harm me because of one yeye girlfriend so?
if say na girl wa even fine we for even hear see as the girl wowo with big nose like horse own chaiiii the guy F up big time I swear

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Kinjikitile(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
CuriousMynd:
It has been established that Charles Paul, the late graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic who reportedly committed suicide, was a Choir Director at Winners Chapel, Igbere TV can report.

Igbere TV had previously reported that Paul, a graduate of the department of Estate Management, was declared dead after reportedly swallowing a poisonous substance believed to be ‘snipper’.

He was said to have ended his own life following the heartbreak of breaking up with his supposed girlfriend, Rejoice.

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.

The burial was said to have been attended by few of his friends who later took to social media to lay curses on his ex-girlfriend whom they believed contributed to Charles’s sudden death.

Reacting, Adim Iwuchukwu Irene, a social media user who claim to know the deceased, wrote;

“Charles all I pray is that you find rest with God. Suicide is a sin. U didn't think of any one before u took your own life, but I see your death as a ministry and I won't fail to talk about it, so many people loved nd believe in you but you loved no one, you thought of no one.

“But I ask were is the love of God in all this?
Well it has happened,
And I will not judge you
God has the final say.

"But there are thousands of youth that will do this same thing if we don't stop them, we r in the last days.

“Charles may have been suffering from alot of thing, it's clear that he thought himself alone in this word before doin this reason is what I don't knw, it may be depression, love or the devil like many will say,all the same death is death but Charles died prematured.

“Mind u Charles was a drumer, music director winners chapel, Charles directed a drama crew in a crew I was part of. Charles was my friend. It's not important now anyways.

“Join me live on Facebook by 7pm let's talk about this and help that girl/boy that wants to do the same.

“Above all, show love to everyone around u don't leave a relationship harshly, get to know your friend and when they need to talk to someone save a soul by listening to people nd be a solution to most cases
Let love rule nd continue. RIP Chuks Brown!.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/598772/revealed-the-kenpoly-suicide-boyfriend-was-a-choir-director-in-winners-chapel/

I see .. the guy is a chorister ,, and at the same time fucking a gal ... Hell awaits you Niqqa... You can't be singing to God and at the same time fucking a gal
Hell awaits all our priests ,, pastors ..
It's high time we realize we Christans are hypocrites.. we should drop religion and focus on science and technology ...

It's very annoying how one enters a public transport ,. And before the vehicle departs ,, a fellow from no where would start praying .. and at the end ,, be looking for alms...
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mungoparks: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
It's funny how people connect the death of this guy to his girlfriend, what if this guy was actually tired of life and he just decided to end it all

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nnamdijude: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
so painful rip young man
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nnamdijude: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
so painful rip young man
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Choir master that is fvcking choir member..
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mourinhob: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?

Mama the mama, 50 guys cool shocked shocked shocked shocked, chai! Chai! Can I be 51, I promise I won't dump you, just that you wont know when I will ghost sef shocked

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by DavidEsq(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
peteruuu:

You're not in your senses.

Are you sure you read your Bible very well?
People like you are still lost until you find your way back to the Bible.

The Bible said A righteous man judgeth all things.
And you're here typing trash.
I pity your life.
Don't mind that goat-lipped guy

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by francis2565(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
peteruuu:

I pity your life.

So who told he is going to hell.
Red you Bible very
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmiciLord:
Depression and heartbreak are illnesses worse than HBP. The only thing that comes to mind then is suicide

People in these conditions should try as much as they can to talk to someone. It brings great relief.
I use to be chronically depressed before, but since Jesus Christ came into my life to stay. I'm more stable in my mind than ever.
Causes of such depression is majorly attention. These people want people to smile to them always, talk good about them and love them, but there's a limit a human can take, a natural man is born to be wickedly in his act and a sinner.

God is love and his a best friend, if you become born-agian he'll show up and beautify everything about such a persons life. I found my refuge in Christ Jesus and I'm sooo enjoying were I am.

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Truthisit: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
He died a fool.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by WetSmoke: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na wa o OP, no warning of graphic picture. See as the last picture just make my heart skip. Mtcheww.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by toyosiabayomi96: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
it is so unfortunate this handsome dude wasted his life, gift and talent God bestowed on him because of a mere lady (mortal being) twehh
how I wish he had not done so but it is so sadden in this century a guy can commit suicide because of a,girl ... it used to be a lady committing suicide because of a guy but reverse is the case now...
guy u no do well at all so hin easy make person commit suicide just like that
Anyway Life goes on
RIP greet my grandpa for me oooohh
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by peteruuu(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
DavidEsq:

Don't mind that goat-lipped guy
Abi! Always typing trash because he's no saint too.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by makoota: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
peteruuu:

I pity your life.
And you are a righteous man.
Even Jesus said no one is good except God.
Mr. Righteous, I throway salute.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
See as he yellow for face but black for casket
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by millionboi2: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Zinny25:
It's so painful, No one was around him that moment. It isn't easy dealing with heart break, especially someone who's very emotional. I pray your soul finds peace and rest.

But last last u no try, u didn't even think of ur mum, dad, siblings before doing this.

RIP

family over everything
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by SVC6000: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
They Shud Mount Intel On The Girl.

The Critics May Push Her To Commit Suicide.

She's Done Nothing Wrong. Charly Chos 2 Die. She's Not 2 Blame

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by kals4luv990(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
I aint paying my respect to no Manhood.. Have a feeling dat nigga small, dats why d Bae dump am.... Wish all these guys committing suicide will jst sell der lives to me for moni, promise to take care of their families nd it will no more b suicide sef oo#no Hell#
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mario2k(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dont judge, you're not God

Once dead comes judgement, God have no business with a sinner once dead. He took his life which qualifies him to hell. This is just the truth and also a lesson to all who are living this life the way they like without given their lives to Jesus Christ you think the devil is happy with you all.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by jayvaliar(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

Don't judge....you are not God.....shut your trash
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Unrated900(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

This man ehnnnnn

Judge not bro

Kwasia
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Aladdin1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

Dont judge, you're not God
for commiting suicide.hell already awaits him.in the words of oldskool musicians called voices of the cross.i can say no pearly gate for this.no royal welcome.no angels to meet him and greet him.suicide is a great sin before God.go to any teaching hospital and see people suffering pains and afflictions and yet battling to stay alive.many would give anything to stay alive.yet a healthy young man would commit suicide becos of a girl.what a shame and a pituous wasted life.he could have donated his vital organs to those who need it in hospitals.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by TinaG(f): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Idiot
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by yemre: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Same way I dated a girl for two years and was to marry her in five months only for her to tell me she was sorry, her boyfriend of many years who was based in London has called to come for her that December and because she had wanted to live abroad, she had decided to dump me in preparation for his coming!

I felt bad tho but only had to move on. Then I switched, dated another girl only for six months and got married.

After about eight months after my wedding, the girl contacted me, we met and she then told me how the guy came with a wife from London blablabla.

So, it was late, even if it was not. I wouldn't take her back. So, most times, they are not worth it.

MasterRahl:
angry
I had decided not to comment on this guy's suicide but I think I'll have to air my views.

I understand perfectly that love is one strong, unexplainable force, but frankly, we have too many effeminate guys in Nigeria of today. Our fathers never killed themselves because of women. But guys of today think with their Johnson's.

I have had a heart break before. I had just moved from daddy's house to my newly rented apartment to start life as a man when bae visited and called off the relationship. Apparently, someone had promised her marriage and she was already swimming in cloud 9. Fast forward 9 months later, she came back with a pathetic story about how the guy dumped her. Well, I accommodate bae for two weeks and did the needful cheesy. Thereafter, I reverted the friendship to a strictly platonic one, since it is obvious that Nigerian women have fish brains angry

This Mofo who committed suicide obviously didn't have real male friends cos if he did, they would have given him some guy codes.

Ladies & Gentlemen, may we please rise as we observe a minute silence for his wasted manhood angry

4 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by AuroraB(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mumu boy, return if you no see your mates for yonder grin

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
yemre:
Same way I dated a girl for two years and was to marry her in five months only for her to tell me she was sorry, her boyfriend of many years who was based in London has called to come for her that December and because she had wanted to live abroad, she had decided to dump me in preparation for his coming!

I felt bad tho but only had to move on. Then I switched, dated another girl only for six months and got married.

After about eight months after my wedding, the girl contacted me, we met and she then told me how the guy came with a wife from London blablabla.

So, it was late, even if it was not. I wouldn't take her back. So, most times, they are not worth it.

Absolutely bro. Hope your present wife is treating you well?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by adeosuntunde: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
peteruuu:

I pity your life.

He who has no sin, should cast the first stone.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is what Yoruba call

"ki se oju lasan"

some holes are not natural
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by boiz2men(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
why do people take people serious?

so a bae will tell me shes not doing again and i will kill myself?

how do these ppo think?

people with low self esteem have these issues....

no proud person will end his/her life because one idiot said they are not doing again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.