Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (39043 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by CapoDTuttiCapi: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

Choir director that was likely fvcking and giving the ugly gal head.

Ask me how i know.... sex is likely involved for him to be so emotionally involved that he commmited suicide
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toni19:
hope u r well sha.
ask ur moda 1st
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Truefaith: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
He was misled all his life

Mr Oyedepo had taught him he was a god

The poor, deceived man had been taught that he was created and he existed FOR HIMSELF.

He was taught he could exercise DOMINION on every aspect of life.

When face-to-face with the problem of rejection from a mere girl, it was too much for his fraudulent theology to handle.

The spiritual fraud was of no help to him.

The Bible cannot be changed by Mr Oyedepo or any other Word of Faith, Dominionism or Prosperity preacher.

The sooner you repent of your sins and run away from occult, heretic teachings, the better for you

Mr Oyedepo does not have any connection with the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/02/20/is-the-winners-chapel-a-christian-church/

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Agugbadin: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Be guided church is a mix multitude,some church goer don't listen and obey the preaching of their pastors let alone the scripture.I t is not the church but the individual.

4 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Not everyone going to church or working in the church understand what they are doing there. It’s just a routine. The pastors also are preoccupied with so called “more important things”.

3 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Itzurboi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?
Sweety, let's give it a chance... I don't have the word "used, dump" in my dictionary.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Mac2016(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Every possibilities shd be examined in this case. Suicide and Murder but they have hastily buried him

2 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Elliot2(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chai,depression is bad sha. I am in same shi t this moment. it is well sha.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Agugbadin: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
olanreyman:
But can i ever think of doing anything that will harm me because of one yeye girlfriend so?

It is absolute stupidity and senselessness,can you imagine young man killing himself because of this ugly girl that will be seeing other boys,I cant believe this if not for the pictures
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by KingWarri: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
this snipper eenh.... na for FG to ban am naim remain ooh...
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Zinny25(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
It's so painful, No one was around him that moment. It isn't easy dealing with heart break, especially someone who's very emotional. I pray your soul finds peace and rest.

But last last u no try, u didn't even think of ur mum, dad, siblings before doing this.

RIP

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Spar7tan:
The guy just drank 3 bottles of snipers like Pepsi.

Seems you like Pepsi very well.....
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by olanreyman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

It is absolute stupidity and senselessness,can you imagine young man killing himself because of this ugly girl that will be seeing other boys,I cant believe this if not for the pictures
And the girl will continue her life as if nothing happened... Some guys can be so dumb

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by KingWarri: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
grin

Choir director that was likely fvcking and giving the ugly gal head.

Ask me how i know.... sex is likely involved for him to be so emotionally involved that he commmited suicide
grin
koooorrroooooo
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by StRichard(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
peteruuu:

You're not in your senses.

Are you sure you read your Bible very well?
People like you are still lost until you find your way back to the Bible.

The Bible said A righteous man judgeth all things.
And you're here typing trash.
I pity your life.
1 Corinthians 2:15. Some of all these 'do not judge crew' barely open their Bible, they only say what their so called papas and mamas said in the church

3 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by 8stargeneral: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
My own annoyance is dat d guy bear d same name with me....Animal.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by EzeFund(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

Dont judge, you're not God

Lets start judging him

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Rubbiish(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
He is a disgrace to manhood. The girl Should come and tell us how many guys that have used and dumped her. Did she kill herself? Me that 50 guys have dumped, have I die?
@bold stop lying
Some persons have that weakness of controlling their emotions...
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Toni19: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
i can see that you are a big fool. no sense just talking because of extra data mtn dash you. i will not insult your mother because she is a good mother and a responsible woman. i have nothing to say to you. good night.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ask ur moda 1st

3 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by pek(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

Did he judge or stated the obvious?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by franksunny(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
No, you never die oooo can I be the 51 grin grin grin
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Rubbiish(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
lenghtinny:
Dude's just a weakling that couldn't keep his emotions in check angry
True

1 Like

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by lastempero: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Suicide should be considered as case study in courses related to psychology a d the rest, I am becoming more confusing.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Awesomefred32(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019

No sense
and so?
Will that make buhari to leave Seat?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by mistijude: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Two partners in relationship should always find a healthy ways of ending their relationship to avoid all these suicide of a thing.There are ways sometimes that some ladies or guys end there relationship with there partner such that it can makes you to run mad.Imagine somebody you are together with yesterday cuddling and gisting,only to tell you it is over today and not ready to tell you his or her reasons.

3 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:

you are satan ba

2 Likes

Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Hades2016(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dis one can’t find rest oooo him too mumu
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by markfour(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
the nigga na foolish idiot... let him go nd meet his ancestors in hell fire, maybe he prefere hell than earth....
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by crackhouse(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
50 guys? Sorry hanti. I know how u feel.
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Ganamustgo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednut1:
He graduated from the school so y una dey attach the school name upandan. He was a church boy yet he fornicated with diff gals .Hell awaits him sha

Are you God or Waiter in hell?
Re: The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel by Hades2016(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
angry
Tnx god he die b4 he fork all d choir girls
na wayin fit am be that mumu man killing himself because of a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.