Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (1721 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Help Me by MizMyColi(f): 2:09am On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy grin
LoJ:

I have great teachers (@mizmycoli @hardmirror) and I can already write quite well. But speaking I can't grin
I feel good cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me by united442(m): 4:27am On Mar 25, 2019
dude i dnt have much advise to give you.

but listen...

no matter how you think or take it, that babe is GONE!!!... if she's not gone yet, then it's a matter of time before she officially leave you...she's dnt even pity you anymore,forget the food aspect.

please stop calling, texting or begging her for food, it's going to be difficult but you just have to stop... STOP...STOPP!!!!!....the tough time is when to know who is who..

i am a carbon-copy of you,hardly keep friends,relate,socialize,always indoors,once heart broken like you from my trusted babe due to financial difficulties,SO I TELL YOU,you now have to be emotionally strong whether in a relationship or not,you now have to pick off your self from the ground, dust your self,move on and face the reality...TRUST ME MAN,..YOU ARE GOING TO BE FINE,YOU WE SURVIVE,YOU WILL SMILE AGAIN...its only going to be a matter of time and focus..

please i repeat,DELETE THAT BABE OUT OF YOUR LIFE!,dnt put any hope and faith in her...

and whatever advise nairalander's gives you,please take it,infact, screen shot it and read Them when ever u are depress because this guys are pros when it comes to giving advise;Dthough they will insult and troll you sha ogrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Hate Most About Being A Guy / Man Catches Wife Posting Nude Pictures To Lover / Share A Secret With Delectablegyal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.