Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (76344 Views)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by bluefilm: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigerian girls tweets are all about Sexx. Kilode Una no come dey get sense again??

Sex na the only thing wey dey dia mind.

If you're in doubt, just visit RantHQ for facebook.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by friendl: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
That the only sense they have ,...that where stupidity start , comparing yourself with a man

9 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Peacemaker5128: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yam legged girl if you know you know

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by ElsonMorali: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tit for tat. I like that.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by skyfather09(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
las las she a hoe.

4 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by KingsleyBuubba(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigerian girls tweets are all about Sexx. Kilode Una no come dey get sense again??

My brother I don't just understand! Who do us this kind thing?

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by luluosas(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fool. Priding yourself over satanic affairs? What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Not all men my dear,u just robbed your virtue with this post...

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by habiham: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
You are right .... I believe in equal right in every relationship
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Simplep:
All this twitter girls sef,don't they have parents?

Same thing I keep asking myself. Shey dem no get family members ni?

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by MissRaine69(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
When you think you have a master plan and it backfires in a spectacular fashion......

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
My pple call it "nzuzu"
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Ubdavis(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cross culturally, women like sex pass men.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by wisdomkid: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:

And 90% of the guys tweet about Money...
Nigerians, drawing stupid percentage from shitty nonsense.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by horlakunle25(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
is alrite! &OVER 1.5
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Mariangeles(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
If you had a tiny bit of sense, you'd know that the lady isn't a Nigerian . angry
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
As in ehn..the level of debauchery amongst our youth is just pitiful. Our mates in Japan are busy conducting extensive research and creating the next groundbreaking technologies to sell to us..we are here all that occupies our brain is who fukced who morning to night. Later we blame the country's lack of progress on Government like we have no part to play ourselves. Pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
You're a shameless prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by emkz: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
When women start competing with men in doing evil, just know that they'd break records that would make one shudder. Like seriously?

Before, when a man gbanshes a babe and it comes out, the babe is ashamed and the man is proud. Now when a man gbanshes a babe and people know, the man is ashamed and the babe is proud.

Between a man and a woman, who should be boasting of sexual depravity?

3 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by adecz: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
sad sad sad sad

When your husband decides to take
a second wife, you can also go ahead
& take a second husband..

Shameless girl...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Skiful07: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
So what do u want me to do jare :/
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Jamal090(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ode alainironu, revenge on every guy that cheats on you.. Very soon you'll be wider than well..

But I guess you'll only have to find a wider phallus at that point.

BTW.. We sell real estate in lagos.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
All they know is sex yet most of dem no sabi the sex sef

3 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Fathertony: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Westtimeline:
And you no even get shame to tell us here? shocked. Men are trash, so your father, future husband and sons are trash.
brother nko?
Uncle, gateman, driver, all follow for men

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by uthlaw: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
is not their fault,is because they have nothing else to offer!

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by younggivenvbiz: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
nivd
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by SkyCity: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:

Abeg ask them oh
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Starz825(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sex is overrated walahi undecided
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Revenge cheating is the most foolish thing any lady can do.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by albaniy1: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
HOW IS THIS NEWS 4 GOD SAKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.