Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (76342 Views)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by sorepco(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Whenever i see the highligtef i tend to wonder. If two wrongs dont make a right then why the is 1- -1=2? He wronged her and you expect to do what?

pointblank247:
What a man can do, a woman can do better. Now the man is a preacher ,preaching how God saved him, go and do the same. Shebi you go fuvk his friend because he fuvked yours abi.and you did that because you believe you are equal to a man without remembering that [b]two [b]wrongs don't make a rig[/b]ht. Now he is at p[/b]eace and thanking God for getting rid of you,and you are here complaining upandan, go and preach to your own church or mosque
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Na your Toto go suffer am na

Devil come help you, you get pregnant in the process , who will you blame, the man or your ancestors?

Is it your toto or your pregnancy? Concern yourself with yourself. Now you care grin

Colonelswitz101:

Lol....me and my guys we are seriously searching for ur kind of girlfriend, so dat when I cheat on u, u will cheerfully give everyone thier shares.... grin

If it’s my kind, poor chance that you will get a share. The lucky participants will definitely be men you can’t stand in their presence

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
As opposed to what? A man? Then it would be okay wouldn’t it? And your head will stop shaking. Dirty hypocrite

Reeberry:
You can do that too as a woman? SMH.
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by gordonsmat(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Everything just tied me In this Nigeria
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by alert01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigerian girls tweets are all about Sexx. Kilode Una no come dey get sense again??

Why do you change your moniker's status everytime?

For instance yesterday you're female and now you carry a male monker

why? Are you mad ?

Dont be unfortunate like victorian pls
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
cococandy:

Is it your toto or your pregnancy? Concern yourself with yourself. Now you care grin

If it’s my kind, poor chance that you will get a share. The lucky participants will definitely be men you can’t stand in their presence
PARTICIPANTS lol na for ur toto Dem suppose dey build second niger bridge, the tear no go be hear oo..... ordinary farm tool feeling funky
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by alert01(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
cococandy:

If you're the one on ur display pics, I agree you're thick but you dont have a beautiful face, I'll advise since you're in the UK, you can have your fixed around 198BP or thereabout. After, we can start talking about men I cant stand. I wonder which women will pick another guy over me with my handsome face. I have the face yu can kill another girl for

Regards
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Davash222(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

why? Are you mad ?

Are you okay

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
You’re opinion about my looks really means A LOT to me. grin

Dumbass

alert01:

If you're the one on ur display pics, I agree you're thick but you dont have a beautiful face, I'll advise since you're in the UK, you can have your fixed around 198BP or thereabout. After, we can start talking about men I cant stand. I wonder which women will pick another guy over me with my handsome face. I have the face yu can kill another girl for

Regards

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Again is it your toto?

Colonelswitz101:

PARTICIPANTS lol na for ur toto Dem suppose dey build second niger bridge, the tear no go be hear oo..... ordinary farm tool feeling funky
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

why? Are you mad ?

Who loose you from your chains?
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Reeberry: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sorry, you don't have sense. When a man do that, he is player, but when a woman do that, she is nothing but a prostitute. So you are a prostitute.
cococandy:
As opposed to what? A man? Then it would be okay wouldn’t it? And your head will stop shaking. Dirty hypocrite

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
That makes a lot of sense.

Mor0n
Reeberry:
Sorry, you don't have sense. When a man do that, he is player, but when a woman do that, she is nothing but a prostitute. So you are a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Reeberry: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Your nonsense will make sense to you.

Slüt
cococandy:
That makes a lot of sense.

Mor0n
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
A 25yr old beautiful girl who has not been disflowered in this present age means she got good values.
sacramento1212:

Lol...so virginity to you guarantees good character
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks. That’s a compliment
Reeberry:

Slüt

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by Reeberry: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks. That’s a compliment
Go and sit your big ass down somewhere jor.
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by sacramento1212: 2:01am On Mar 27, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
A 25yr old beautiful girl who has not been disflowered in this present age means she got good values.

I never indicated that a virgin girl doesn't have good values. My question to you again is that does virginity guarantee good character?
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by AyotossFund(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigerian girls tweets are all about Sexx. Kilode Una no come dey get sense again??

abi oo
Re: He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too by ksstroud: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:

Dem get before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.