Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Do You Guys Make Of All These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Make Of All These (2195 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / GUYS: Make A Pick. PUSSY Or VASELINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
I started dating a girl november last year, the first time she came to my place, she was receiving calls from different guys in my presence, that singular act made me change my mind about taking her seriously, anyways, we tried making out but she was on her period, so she came back 3 days after & we had sex, i used withdrawal method coz that's what i've been using all my dating life & it has never failed me for once before. So she came another day and we also had sex, then she stopped coming altogether only for me to ask after her & she told me she hasn't seen her period, so i encouraged her to do a pregnancy test & it came out positive, she then told me she is going to abort it without telling me if it's mine or not, a week after, she did the abortion... What do you make of this guys.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by fran6co(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
I make nothing

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
i used withdrawal method coz that's what i've been using all my dating life & it has never failed me for once before

Last last, we are all recycling ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ceede: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I started dating a girl november last year, the first time she came to my place, she was receiving calls from different guys in my presence, that singular act made me change my mind about taking her seriously, anyways, we tried making out but she was on her period, so she came back 3 days after & we had sex, i used withdrawal method coz that's what i've been using all my dating life & it has never failed me for once before. So she came another day and we also had sex, then she stopped coming altogether only for me to ask after her & she told me she hasn't seen her period, so i encouraged her to do a pregnancy test & it came out positive, she then told me she is going to abort it without telling me if it's mine or not, a week after, she did the abortion... What do you make of this guys.
....sorry try retail method next time, ewu. undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by pointblank247(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nothing you said up there made sense, now the pregnancy is a small thing compared to the fact that you may have also given her HIV. Ha so you nodey use condom sack runs girls.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ceede:
Why can't you guys give your view or opinions without insult? Them do una?
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by CaZmir: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by CaZmir: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy I can't make anything out of this bro. Withdrawal method failed and you deposited.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
pointblank247:
Nothing you said up there made sense, now the pregnancy is a small thing compared to the fact that you may have also given her HIV. Ha so you nodey use condom sack runs girls.
you and i know that in the majority of relationship, they don't use condom, so don't make it sound as if i am the odd one here, besides you never made any comment to the fact that she is probably sleeping with other guys aside me.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
CaZmir:
cheesy
I can't make anything out of this bro.
Withdrawal method failed and you deposited.
And you never see the reason am doubting her up there, she is probably having sex with other guys
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Headlesschicken(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin Withdrawal master,i would come for some lessons bro,hope u v typed yuh handout, would love to go through some of those to enhance my skills...
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by OneCorner: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
Ralphjoe:
[/s]
You’re hungry, go and eat and stop posting trash
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by CaZmir: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ralphjoe:
And you never see the reason am doubting her up there, she is probably having sex with other guys
That method is not 90% sure na, pre-cum can get a woman pregnant shey u know.
In raw anything can happen..injury,std,pregnancy, just be Kiaful.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by youngreva(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
haha, nairaland will not fail to disappoint me
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by anthonyuncle(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
bro,
I'll blame u for everything.
1st, that girl is a girl for da public. dz was revealed to u through da calls she was receiving on her 1st visit.
secondly, u did a very costly mistake by going ahead to have unprotected sex with her.
withdrawal method doesn't guarantee that da person won't get pregnant,
and moreover, da real threat for u here is contracting an std.
I'll advice u go for a health check.
as for da abortion, she may have done it coz she might not be sure on who da real father of da baby is(c'mon, she sleeps with different guys)

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
anthonyuncle:
bro,
I'll blame u for everything.
1st, that girl is a girl for da public. dz was revealed to u through da calls she was receiving on her 1st visit.
secondly, u did a very costly mistake by going ahead to have unprotected sex with her.
withdrawal method doesn't guarantee that da person won't get pregnant,
and moreover, da real threat for u here is contracting an std.
I'll advice u go for a health check.
as for da abortion, she may have done it coz she might not be sure on who da real father of da baby is(c'mon, she sleeps with different guys)
you just said it the way it is bro, thanks for the advice, i'll do just that, you are among the sane peeps here.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by CyberWolf: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
It shows that she is fvcking different guys and obviously, the pregnancy is not yours, that’s why she didn’t bother disturbing you. She is a street girl so don’t even try falling in love with her, just chop and clean sharperly and also go for HIV test and stay away from her.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
OP, please is the girl's name Tope?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by sacx: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Having considered your situation and the events that led to it, I think I can make catfish pepper soup out of it. Thank you.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Ralphjoe:
you and i know that in the majority of relationship, they don't use condom, so don't make it sound as if i am the odd one here, besides you never made any comment to the fact that she is probably sleeping with other guys aside me.

Are you trying to rid yourself of the guilt that you got a girl pregnant and was indirectly responsible for murder?
Suddenly you're so sure she's been sleeping with other guys. That makes a hoe, yet you had the courage to skin-dive? Are you so sex-depraved and incapable of attracting a decent girl that you so flagrantly disregarded the consequences of your actions?

And what was the thing you said about not using condoms? How silly! If you like, get more girls pregnant... contract all the diseases in this life and kill yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2019
CyberWolf:
It shows that she is fvcking different guys and obviously, the pregnancy is not yours, that’s why she didn’t bother disturbing you. She is a street girl so don’t even try falling in love with her, just chop and clean sharperly and also go for HIV test and stay away from her.
My thought exactly, i actually expected her to disturb me, ask me questions on how we will go about it or ask me for abortion fees but nothing of such.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Withdrawal method can best be aided by girl.
'
When dey guy dey onto you then he come start to dey shout aaaah eeeer ooooooh then pushan comot angry
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by davidcurtis(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2019
Strange, just ask her if you are so interested.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by nuggarito: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2019
My man, don't disturb yourself, the pregnancy is not yours, she's a hoe and she's not pregnant, she wants to know if you'll drop money for abortion and she's the type that's shy to ask for money (maybe she respects you).

Nigerian girls are full of surprises, to be on the safer side expect anything.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Callertunez: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2019
You are one genius bro.... How can you not deposit but you withdraw all the time without failing

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by austyn0(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Last last, we are all recycling ourselves.
Na only una de recycle unaselves o

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by austyn0(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Ceede:

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Are you trying to rid yourself of the guilt that you got a girl pregnant and was indirectly responsible for murder?
Suddenly you're so sure she's been sleeping with other guys. That makes a hoe, yet you had the courage to skin-dive? Are you so sex-depraved and incapable of attracting a decent girl that you so flagrantly disregarded the consequences of your actions?

And what was the thing you said about not using condoms? How silly! If you like, get more girls pregnant... contract all the diseases in this life and kill yourself! undecided
The rate at which you nairaland girls take issues about your fellow whoring girls as if it's the battle of the sexes, you are so blinded by the need to defend your fellow girl till the extend that you don't see any wrong done by her but u so want to pin all the blame on me, well for ur information, i never thought she was like that until she started recieving those calls from different guys in my presence
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ralphjoe:
The rate at which you nairaland girls take issues about your fellow whoring girls as if it's the battle of the sexes, you are so blinded by the need to defend your fellow girl till the extend that you don't see any wrong done by her but u so want to pin all the blame on me, well for ur information, i never thought she was like that until she started recieving those calls from different guys in my presence

But you said it yourself that it was from the first day she came to your house that she started receiving lots of calls... so you had misgivings yet you went ahead for the plunge.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But you said it yourself that it was from the first day she came to your house that she started receiving lots of calls... so you had misgivings yet you went ahead for the plunge.
Yes that was a mistake on my part, maybe due to the fact that i was doubtful about her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Weak Men On NL / Is It That Something Is Wrong With Me? / Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.