Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) (1021 Views)

My Frnd's Gal Frnd Wants To Have S Ex With Me.. / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by PeeJee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
Frnds help me out. My frnd's gal frnd confes 2 my frnd dat she slept wit a guy witout protction on 1st of Sept.,that she was carried away wen they kiss dat she realy luv my guy she is feelin guilty my frnd should 4giv her.My frnd never suspect anythin nor ask her b4 the confession.The gal is dwn & my frnd is vry angry & accpted to be her frnd cos of the truth fr her,
but intimately no more. Tanx. The gal is really down she want my frnd to luv her again.Pls I need advice for my frnd.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by Spyker: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
Well, first of all, if your friend is not cheating, it will be very painful to him and he will loose trust where she is but if he also cheated, it is proper for him to forgive her and accept her back since she confessed on her own.
You hardly see girls being truthful when they cheat, the hide it just as you can never see the poo of a cat.

On the other hand, if he cannot live with it, he should break up the relationship.
It is wise to have a broken relationship than to have a broken marriage.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by Omolola1(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
your friend doesnt have a girlfriend yet~
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by slex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dude tell your friend to forgive and forget but only if the girl gives him reason like
1- Why did she kiss the guy?

2- Did the guy force her

3- If she didnt have feelings for the guy why sholud she allow a kiss talk less of being carried away by it.

4- Where did it happen

But if the answers are balls, then he should take her to Utako  market and sell her brains for onions
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by Agibecky: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
Spyker:

Well, first of all, if your friend is not cheating, it will be very painful to him and he will loose trust where she is but if he also cheated, it is proper for him to forgive her and accept her back since she confessed on her own.
You hardly see girls being truthful when they cheat, the hide it just as you can never see the poo of a cat.

On the other hand, if he cannot live with it, he should break up the relationship.

You have said it all.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by 1102(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
slex:

Dude tell your friend to forgive and forget but only if the girl gives him reason like

2- Did the guy force her

3- If she didnt have feelings for the guy why sholud she allow a kiss talk less of being carried away by it.

4- Where did it happen

[size=13pt]But if the answers are balls, then he should take her to Utako  market and sell her brains for onions[/size]

Abuja Boy!!
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by PeeJee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
Spyker:

I strongly agree with ur last line , better to have broken relationship than broken marriage.
Omolola1:

your friend doesnt have a girlfriend yet~
Please it help if u giv me ur reasons cos it help. Tanx

slex:

2- Did the guy force her

4- Where did it happen

But if the answers are balls, then he should take her to Utako market and sell her brains for onions
1. Cos the guy has been textin her luvly texts and told her that she was the first person he ever fall in luv wit.
2. She said the guy forced her when they where kissin.
3. that is exactly wat was confussin me.
4 it happen in the guy's house.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by albridge(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
i admire your friends girlfriend for her honesty. its really hard to find honest girls this days undecided that said and done. i think he has to find some way to figure out if she is really sorry about what she did and also the likely hood of her doing again soon . if those chances are slim and he loves her enough, i think it just might be right for him to give her another chance.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by PeeJee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tanx friends, I really appreciate all ur contribution.
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
they should just get along with it. What if she hadn't shared the knowledge then?
Re: My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.) by Alusioji(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
i this kinda situation, (wen d girl is d one cheatin) inked nerds, googles, Sa goddess, Omolola. una no go talk again. una go turn to def & dumb

(1) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Relationship, Now I Have A Different View / Tell Me Why:ATrue Life Story Of A Jealous Lover,She Took Poison And Died! / Been Raped Right In Front Of Your Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.