Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her (1022 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by jamd: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
she has spent more than three weekends in my house, but has never step into my kitchen can i marry her.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Orton10(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
Yes grin
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
jamd:

she has spent more than three weekends in my house, but has never step into my kitchen can i marry her.

Is she suppose to do her NYSC in ur kitchen?
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Coolabbie: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
Lol @topic Its up 2 u.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Dsense(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
Damn grin . . .nairaland is full of Virus grin
Yep.You can marry her grin
Can i mary her? grin
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by deniyor: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
I give my approval. Marry her as soon as she clocks 4th wknd.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by blakbarbie: 4:28am On Jan 20, 2011
lololol!!! ya'll r hillarious, ur asking us if you should marry her, lol wow, wonders will cease eventually.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by dayokanu(m): 4:31am On Jan 20, 2011
Don't only Mary her, you can Joseph her as well
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Osama10(m): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2011
jamd:

So you cook for her or you guys eat outside for the 3weeks. undecided
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2011
LMAO I like that girl! yes please do marry her.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by beey2(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2011
Asking this type of question only exposes your level of immaturity, your ability to house/cater & mess up with her is not a proof of your manhood.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by misanho: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster, U don not 2 smart but let me gyv U a hand.

Avin U bin cookin n washin her warez afta mealz?

R U guyz f**kn?

Doez she just get set while U do mornin chorez?

If d answer is Yes, u can't ok!
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by MMM2(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2011
marry her but if u luv ur kitchen more than her marry ur kitchen.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by SALady(f): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ nice one. Anyway @poster, what kind of criteria is this in deciding whether you should marry her or not?? I mean really.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by baroong: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
Don't only Mary her, you can Joseph her as well

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Esolver1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
marry her but if u luv your kitchen more than her marry your kitchen.

You make sense. smiley But i wonder why kitchen go dey him more important than
the woman herself, she can still learn how to cook aft marriage, u no even dey sure
if she can cook or not.
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by toohot4you(f): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
i dey laugh o
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by ReachRich(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
Poster i dont think u are psychologically ready for marriage.How old are u by the way?
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by sammed33: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi, let me tell u from experience. U don't marry a girl cos she just spent certain time with u. Remember, curiosity killed the cat! Have u asked the necessary questions? eg.
Do I realy know her?
Can she contain my shortcomings?
What about her background?
Who are the associates?
What is her view of the future? a pessimist or an optimist or an extravagant girl
Is my current economic status match up with her requests
Does she support my future?
All these and many more questions would take u long time of patience and careful observation to answer

Know this, if u rush into marriage so would you rush out. Be watchful!
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by no1madman(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
Yes,u can marry her only for 3 weekends. . . .
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by omega25red(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
did you invite her to cook something for the both of you and she refused? or you are just one of those guys who think she should know her place in the kitchen
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by Omolola1(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Is she your househelp?
Re: She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her by 1one: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
Marry her but before the end of the wedding day,excuse yourself from the ceremony, take okada because there's usually traffic on saturdays,Get to your house and call your neighbour for help.Both of you should carry your Bed and Matress to the Kitchen.Spread it neat and sprinkle rose petals on it.Then quickly run back to the ceremony to meet her and say Honey, Let's go and MAKE LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Jokes / ** Virginity Does No Longer Matter To Men When Choosing Pertner=its An Advantg / Problems Of Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.