Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One (588 Views)

20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Omalee(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
My Name is Jane. I have been engaged twice,twice my engagements were broken. I am currently in a relationship which is likely to lead to marriage. I love my boyfriend and will gladly say yes to his marriage proposal but I am afraid.
Ten years ago at the ministry where I worship. I got a message from the man of God that I have a spiritual engagement.,according to the message,the spiritual engagement will fight against any marriage plan I have in real life. and in case I succeed in getting married to any man. I will be frustrated out of the marriage,and if I remain in any marriage, once I give birth three times for one man. I will die.

My family have been praying since then. I have been praying too. I have been to so many powerful men of God for prayers, still the last two times I got close to being married. the plans were thwarted. I am frustrated and devastated.
What should I do? my boyfriend is waiting patiently for my response.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Do you have sexx in your dreams
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Omalee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
Do you have sexx in your dreams
The response is "Yes" to your question
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by greatnaija01: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omalee:

My Name is Jane. I have been engaged twice,twice my engagements were broken. I am currently in a relationship which is likely to lead to marriage. I love my boyfriend and will gladly say yes to his marriage proposal but I am afraid.
Ten years ago at the ministry where I worship. I got a message from the man of God that I have a spiritual engagement.,according to the message,the spiritual engagement will fight against any marriage plan I have in real life. and in case I succeed in getting married to any man. I will be frustrated out of the marriage,and if I remain in any marriage, once I give birth three times for one man. I will die.

My family have been praying since then. I have been praying too. I have been to so many powerful men of God for prayers, still the last two times I got close to being married. the plans were thwarted. I am frustrated and devastated.
What should I do? my boyfriend is waiting patiently for my response.

wait? YOUR BOYFRIEND is waiting for what?

your response to his proposal? then what business have you both been doing in the name of dating?

I find it funny, you dated with the intent of marriage then why wait for response? anyway sha.... that is not the issue at hand.

MY SISTER, YOU HAVE NO SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.... but am not here to speak against who is a fake man of God or real one... am here to help you with the little I know.

pls IF WE SAY YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.... then you must have had a spiritual wedding.... at a spiritual venue.. with spiritual guests and spiritual food. .... not to forget that YOU MUST HAVE BEEN GIVEN OVER TO THE MAN by Spiritual Parents in consent to the union.

IF NONE OF THESE HAPPENED WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE then you are not married to any spiritual husband o.

But that also does not mean there is no problem.

Having constant SEX in the dream is really a bad sign and affects physical relationships.... because sex is a spiritual thing... And maybe that is why the pastor said you have a spiritual hubby. But sex as we know it today can occur with or without consent. ROBBERS,KIDNAPPERS, RAPISTS are known to have sex with their victims. So I suggest you stop Praying and simply get born again. I mean genuinely born again.

Your relationships may not even have any iota of godly foundation.... let me explain.
You are not supposed to be having sex with your boyfriend if the intention is marriage....
Your boyfriend is supposed to be the future HEAD of your home and that is not a physical thing, his head does not have to be BIG but he has to be a LEADER emotionally, spiritually, financially etc.

If he can not LEAD YOU then he is not husband material.
You and your boyfriend are supposed to spend time praying for the relationship to work and not just chatting and having fun.
Couples who pray together actually stay together.

you are supposed to be very serious with your spiritual growth and you will not be able to have attacks in your dreams or delays in life.

many who claim they serve God and things didnt work were only serving him for what they could get and not for who He is.
God is a business man.... He knows who he blesses. He is not a mindless father.... If you want freedom, just get on your knees and ask then stand up believing you have received it and call a meeting with your boyfriend and re-arrange how you have been doing the relationship... and IT WILL END IN A GOOD MARRIAGE.

CONGRATS IN ADVANCE.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Davash222(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omalee:

The response is "Yes" to your question
Ask your mom some questions about your birth. Start from there.

Shalom.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Blakjewelry(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omalee:

op you are what you think you are. if you truly call yourself a Christian and you read your Bible show where spiritual husband and spiritual wife is written in the Bible. as for I don't believe nor am I afraid of such nonsense
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Grace001: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Man is made by his belief, As he believes,so he is... If you believe it's your spiritual husband that is responsible for your previous broken relationship so be it. Now that you're running from one pastor to another, you had better be careful or else one of those powerful men will fvck you like hell all in the name of deliverance.

With this believe/mentality of yours in "my pastor said" "visiting power men of god", this is what will eventually break your home even when you get married, because your brain/mentality is shaped to believe that SPIRITUAL husband is after your marital life.

Have you had a deep thought regarding why your previous relationships didn't workout? Maybe you guy aren't even compatible.
Now you sound like someone who is desperate to get married and you won't likely consider the most important things(compatibility and chemistry) But obviously you will accept his proposal if your pastor tell you to marry him(because you follow your pastor instruction like zombie).

After marriage you find out your husband can't perform well in bed or maybe your sexual life is boring, or he consider you not romantic and affectionate enough, hence that will lead to a problem in your marriage. And your so called pastor will put the blame on your SPIRITUAL HUSBAND.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by fw71497: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
There is no such thing as man of god there is only man, all he says is coming from is twisted mischievous brain. Trust me.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouse?my Pastor Said I Have One by Headlesschicken(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided The things of d spirit can never be understood by d canal mind,wia physical knowledge ends, spirituality begins,u mustn't be married out in d spirit for u to v a spiritual husband...

(1) (Reply)

When I Buy Data..drop Yours / A Day Experience At Westown Hotel, Ikeja / Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.