Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ (51701 Views)

Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by tonquendo4u(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin don't blame a coach for your failed career tongue
Failed career? Which Nigerian had a better career than he did?
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by namiji2598: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Pusyiter:

If that was the case, Chelsea didn't only kill him after using him, they buried him as well
he wanted to sign for man united but the deal wit Chelsea will make Nigerian team a better team with the signings of Victor Moses,Kenneth omereo, and two other Young stars who did not even shine self but was sent on loan
I see nothing wrong in his decision bro
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Izecson3D:
Mikel's best match was vs Bayern in UCL finals 2012.

He was a BEAST that day.. Probably received the power of The black Panther..

His best game I ever saw! embarassed
Izecson3D:
Mikel's best match was vs Bayern in UCL finals 2012.

He was a BEAST that day.. Probably received the power of The black Panther..

His best game I ever saw!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by mabea: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fgbread:

I gotta be sincere. I only read the headline. Off point?
Yes
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by Pusyiter(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
namiji2598:

he wanted to sign for man united but the deal wit Chelsea will make Nigerian team a better team with the signings of Victor Moses,Kenneth omereo, and two other Young stars who did not even shine self but was sent on loan
I see nothing wrong in his decision bro
Well if you say so
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by anath(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
sameni123:

Ask anybody that grew up in Jos then who is chikube,that was his name then only knew him as Mikel at the U17 World Cup 2002
Wow, that is lovely. But I believe he was also slow back then also. Cos the guy is too slow for my liking.
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by mabea: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fgbread:

I gotta be sincere. I only read the headline. Off point?
Big time
Re: Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ by Phorlorunso: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: International Friendly (1 - 1) On 13th October 2020 / Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.