Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) (54398 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Student Mocks ASUU, Signs Out With Shirt Marked "ASUU LOL" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by omohlexy: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abeg who English EPP? Na dem go class na we get class
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by olaolumuyiwa: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls,do your president Muhammadu Buhari knows the meaning of CCTV
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Rubbiish(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Honestly it was recently I knew the full meaning of CCTV. plenty things full the head mbok....Even Bubu go fail woefully.
Honestly 80% of nigerians will fail this, not only bubu
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by don4real18(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
I know the meaning of both but it doesn't add money to my account. Well the knowledge is there, I know. The thing is there are some things these people who failed the question will know that will alien to many of us
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Fadelex(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Num07033711115:
Abeg what is the meaning
Closed Circuit Television
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Albinoflash(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls people what does it mean to have vertebrae,cos i only know of spinal cord or vertebral column
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by DerideGull(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
If the Corpers were not students of Physical Science, Engineering and probably were not socially exposed, it is nuts to denigrate the system of education. I can say unequivocally that if the APCUnitedKingdom spent most of his/her teenage and early adult lives in backwater cities in Nigeria, it will take him/her century to know the connotation of CCTV.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fgbread:
sh!t was staged...

The fact that most nairalander and the APC Uk think this is real prove we are in serious problem in Nigeria...

Imagine bashing left and right... Who knows if those corper had first class grin
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by LifestyleTonite: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by quincyshakur(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
So because their don knw d mean of CCTV e mean say dem b olodo abi? angry angry Ur mama no teach u say no man ia an island or an Abbreviation d person go study for skool....All dis pple wey Brain Tumor dey disturb dem sabi misbehave
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Rebuke: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Smh. This is not a true test of intelligence, nt at all.

I bet most of yhu here mocking them only got to know the full of cct today.

The second question is even stupid. What sorta question is dat na? Ain't all human supposed to have vertebrae or does it have any other meaning we don't know?
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na CCTV meaning go put food on the table

I don't know sef n I'm proud to say it

Who CCTV ep
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
The country is hard because dullards rule you
can you piece it together now??
Bad educational system = bad country with angry citizens that's why they have not fixed the Appapa gridlock for over 20 years.
If your primary 6 child in a private school doesn't know Vertebrae you should ask for a refund sharply

OgahBohz:
up till I still don't know the meaning sef...

I've once come across the meaning somewhere buh I don forget!..

if that makes me dull ..so be it!...

I work ma ass everyday to keep myself and my family Happy..

and you want me to be putting one yeye word for head! f..k u!

some yeye foreigners don't really understand what we face in this country! ...

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by starstaz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
can any reasonable person here help us grads and non grads that have the knowledge. pls help us NOW! on this CCTV matter and we can put a closure to it. By the way I can google it if I so wish.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Biko, what's the full meaning of CCTV before son of man fall hand for public

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by emmykk(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
How is boyfriend and girl Friend related to vertebrae
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Walexmotivates:

Tell us na for people plenty here wey no Sabi am. Oya!

The mb u used in asking me would av been enough for u to ask google. tongue
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Lovelife433(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
live them, there president no sabi spell his name. na only outdated nepa bill he get.

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Num07033711115:
Abeg what is the meaning
CLosed Circuit TeleVision.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Walexmotivates:

Closed circuit television.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na everytin student dey know?.... Some idiot go dey form say them knw where as them no know the meaning ... Even me no knw the meaning and e no debit kobo from my acct
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Wonderlabius: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Walexmotivates:

closed-circuit television
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Ikpongiton: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
some house of rep members and governors dont know too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by RealityShot: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
That's funny, APC UK? Same APC.

Anyways, it's no news that the Nigerian university curriculum is 50 years behind as compared to what you find in Europe.
this i agree!

imagine students learning BASIC progamming language in secondary school uptil now!!

When python, html, java, etc are going out of fashion in the world already...
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
starstaz:
can any reasonable person here help us grads and non grads that have the knowledge. pls help us NOW! on this CCTV matter and we can put a closure to it. By the way I can google it if I so wish.
Closed Circuit TeleVision

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by hamrof(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
it seems this one does not know what we face in the country....... ode

come Naija make mosquitoes suck your destiny small and see if you will even remember your surname..... CCTV ko UUTV ni

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
dazzlingd:
Biko, what's the full meaning of CCTV before son of man fall hand for public
Closed Circuit TeleVision.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Offpoint1: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Honestly it was recently I knew the full meaning of CCTV. plenty things full the head mbok....Even Bubu go fail woefully.
How many gallons of pain you used for face mbok? Abasi mi ki ikpa-eyong
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tundexxy:

The fact that most nairalander and the APC Uk think this is real prove we are in serious problem in Nigeria...

Imagine bashing left and right... Who knows if those corper had first class grin

Lol
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Kaycee9242(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
and with all these comments no one has attempted to answer the questions
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by dahirub08(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Then tell them the meaning instead of post it here. Your mumu is of the highest level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.