Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) (54397 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Student Mocks ASUU, Signs Out With Shirt Marked "ASUU LOL" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by kikake: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC UK.

Sharia law is foremost in the agenda of Mohammed, the new acting chief justice of your home country.
The soldiers who provided your country's constitution refused Sharia Criminal Justice system in the 1999 constitution for any part of Nigeria.

First Mock your home country with a president having unending desire to legitimize Sharia penal codes in your country.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by noisy45(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thank God I studied in Ghana

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nicolikedat: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC should also not forget that it was their administration that produced those set of Corpers. The educational sector under APC is a fraud.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by 77up(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Just imagine APC of a party that has a dullard as their president and has no waec certificate. worst of it all, buhari dont know the full meaning of APC and he dnt knw the real name of his vice. foolish party
Bros move on already or spend another 4 good more years wailing.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Destinylight(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
She was thinking of her allowee and forgot the meaning. grin grin
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgahBohz:
up till I still don't know the meaning sef...

I've once come across the meaning somewhere buh I don forget!..

if that makes me dull ..so be it!...

I work ma ass everyday to keep myself and my family Happy..

and you want me to be putting one yeye word for head! f..k u!

some yeye foreigners don't really understand what we face in this country! ...

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!
yes u r right sir, ori won to n ra
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sch na scam
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by seguno2: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
jullidee2006:
Lol

Should it be funny that a ruling party ridicules graduates’ inadequacies instead of taking responsibility and rectifying the source of the problem?
Yet they are in the UK.
Do you think that the Tories would be so senseless
If they were, their country would not be so nice for APC people to run to, including our president.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by seguno2: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:
All the graduates wey know the meaning of "CCTV", they don blow?

Is your life only about blowing
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by seguno2: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgahBohz:

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!

How is APC in the UK made of yeye foreigners
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by CodeTemplar: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
R2bees:
YOU MEAN SAME WAY WHITES STILL CALL AFRICA A COUNTRY?.. MAN MUSTN'T KNOW EVERYTHING. WHAT I KNOW DIFFERS FROM WHAT YOU KNOW AND NIGGAA YOU AREN'T SMATTER THAN ME JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF CCTV... EVERYBODY HAS WHERE THEY CHANNELLED THEIR MIND AND ENERGY, IF YOU COME TO MY OWN AREA I BET YOU NO GO KNOW MY OWN FULL MEANING TOO.

FINALLY:: I JUST GOGGLED IT. "CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION".. mtewwwww. how much come enter my account now.
The APC UK are clowns. How can you expect a graduate of political science or French to remember what vertebrae is?

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by movetoca: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stupid jobless vagabonds supporting a stupid government from another man's land. Why not go back to your dirty country and support APC or PDP instead of hiding abroad and deceiving people. An average Nigerian is too selfish and self-centered to think any positive about their country. Leave UK and go back to Nigeria let's see if you can cope there. Fools

2 Likes

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Mike008(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
To be honest I forgot the meaning of CCTV the moment I opened the thread but then realised afterwards it's something I have at my fingertips.
If I had the mic pointed towards me I'll probably forget for longer hours.
It's different if I was presented with a set of questions on paper asking me for the meaning of CCTV.
But problem is with the manner we acquire knowledge in Nigeria. It is more theoretical than practical.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by seguno2: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Seylad2009:
Although, we have issues with our education system, that's not the reason the Corp members doesn't know what they are been asked.

The issue with them is that they focus only on there field of study during their undergraduate days and irrelevant things. If you asked them about any celebrity, don't be surprise they would give the full account of the person life without thinking twice and mincing words.

These are the type that doesn't make good use of the internet to research, explore and be more exposed beyond their field.

Learn to use the internet to check your spelling and grammar.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by julioralph(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Just imagine APC of a party that has a dullard as their president and has no waec certificate. worst of it all, buhari dont know the full meaning of APC and he dnt knw the real name of his vice. foolish party
cheesy
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by FORNALS(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
like seriously? ehn? this is madness of the highest order! how could they be so dumbheaded, CCTV? I have no clue what's all about. vertebrae? aren't the bones which make up of spinal cord? e no better for the people wey dey make jest of them. rubbish!
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by panpan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Asking for the full meaning of an abbreviation is not a standard test question.

An abbreviation could have several meanings or may mean nothing at all to some people.

When an abbreviation is spoken or written, it is for the speaker or writer to mention the full meaning if necessary; the listener or reader does not need to give any explanation.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Teejaycrown08: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Honestly I don't knw the meaning, somebody should tell me.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Respect55(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Seylad2009:
Although, we have issues with our education system, that's not the reason the Corp members doesn't know what they are been asked.

The issue with them is that they focus only on there field of study during their undergraduate days and irrelevant things. If you asked them about any celebrity, don't be surprise they would give the full account of the person life without thinking twice and mincing words.

These are the type that doesn't make good use of the internet to research, explore and be more exposed beyond their field.
English hard joor lipsrsealed
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Skmoda360(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Honestly it was recently I knew the full meaning of CCTV. plenty things full the head mbok....Even Bubu go fail woefully.
but you normally watch foreign movies?
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ugofulfilled(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Some information is irrelevant to some people. What's CCTV to someone who has no need of the information? Henry Ford once had the most cerebral people in his payroll who handled all his "information" needs. He was concerned with His Car business. While you dedicate efforts to know something about everything, focus more on what's important and relevant to your field of chosen vocation and build on it. It is called STRENGTH...
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by AreaFada2: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
CCTV is not compulsory to know. Not common in everyday life. Except around banks, some big shops & offices. Mostly in big cities too.

But vertebrae should be known to anyone who went through JSS.

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
hahahahah, funny, that one has nothing to do with graduate na, just that they didn't read wide, just like one is asking a Prof a question on atomic physics when he actually specialize in electronic physics.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by FORNALS(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Machinegun91:
Illiterate graduates graduated from the hands of illiterate lecturers during the regime of illiterate president.
kawai! that's not the meaning of illiteracy rather it is what I pronounce dullness. olodo
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
FORNALS:
kawai! that's not the meaning of illiteracy rather it is what I pronounce dullness. olodo
don't mind him, if he's ask the full meaning of NAIC, he won't know o.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by LZAA: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
The ppl mocking half baked grads(yes a good number of most naija grads are) spelt vertebrae as vertebrate grin grin
APCheat and it's BMC zombies are simply inept in all spheres grin
Deomelo knows
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 pythonamaka kagawa10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by FORNALS(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
mechanics:
don't mind him, if he's ask the full meaning of NAIC, he won't know o.
lolz...😂😂😂
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by sandra50(f): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ask buhari too

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Basholoye2: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2019
FORNALS:
lol
ednut1:
What we have in nigeria is not education
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Basholoye2: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by valdes00(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2019
OgahBohz:

ori yin buru !!
Right on point, nobody could have said it better.... Hustling here and there just to make a living and one idiot with comma ask me abbreviation for roadside, who even get time to dey reply sef... My head is filled with ways to make money, life is too tough this days
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ultimatekint(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2019
ConCoction TeleVision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.