Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) (54396 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Student Mocks ASUU, Signs Out With Shirt Marked "ASUU LOL" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Offpoint1: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgahBohz:
up till I still don't know the meaning sef...

I've once come across the meaning somewhere buh I don forget!..

if that makes me dull ..so be it!...

I work ma ass everyday to keep myself and my family Happy..

and you want me to be putting one yeye word for head! f..k u!

some yeye foreigners don't really understand what we face in this country! ...

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!
Lagos stress I can't even remember my surname talk more of my granddad... I dey forget my name on Mondays sef
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Closed-circuit television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance,is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by timileyine(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
E dey happen

Sometimes na tension fit make them forget
Or the fact that they are being interviewed

Someone once asked me to spell orange for him in an exam hall.
A professional exam in an international university.
Although I suspect say na our hanties from the village dey use mtn GPS follow am. Mtn ,everywhere you go
you do you know the meaning if not because there is google to ask.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's possible not to know the meaning of CCTV unless u studied electrical electronics engineering, I don't think u should know the meaning of CCTV, but for vertebrate, that was taught in secondary school, some people might forget.
So this is not an issue for me.
Ps. CCTV mean close circuit television.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Offpoint1:

How many gallons of pain you used for face mbok? Abasi mi ki ikpa-eyong

I used 100 gallons which I bought with ur money.Unam ikot.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
There is a Chinese station abbreviated CCTV. Some of these corpers thought went there so don't blame them much.

But Vertebrate? That's a no no no....you must have a very low IQ not to know about vertebrate and invertebrate.

We learnt that in Primary school and junior secondary.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Illiterate graduates graduated from the hands of illiterate lecturers during the regime of illiterate president.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
if nigerians are dull then how come nigerians in foreign schools overseas are making it.this is certainly not a correct yardstick to rate nigerians as dull.its even amusing that it was apc dat conducted the exercise.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
spartan50:
Closed circuit television...
na case close television ni jor
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by saintaustine(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgahBohz:

come back home and spend a year here in Lagos , working from sango to appapa and see if you won't forget your surname sef..

ori yin buru !!

Hahahahahahahahahaa
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Offpoint1: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

I used 100 gallons which I bought with ur money.Unam ikot.
Eyen ekami it's not worth insults...
Where's your self-esteem and confidence? you're beautiful without those dear.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Tongsman(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
starstaz:
can any reasonable person here help us grads and non grads that have the knowledge. pls help us NOW! on this CCTV matter and we can put a closure to it. By the way I can google it if I so wish.

Jesus is all-givinggrin
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by sunnychibs(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin winkCCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes. CCTV relies on strategic placement of cameras and private observation of the camera's input on monitors. :DCCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes. CCTV relies on strategic placement of cameras and private observation of the camera's input on monitors.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Albinoflash:
Pls people what does it mean to have vertebrae,cos i only know of spinal cord or vertebral column
That's it na...
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Closed-circuit television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance,is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.

$1000 to your bank account grin

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
There is a Chinese station abbreviated CCTV. Some of these corpers thought went there so don't blame them much.

But Vertebrate? That's a no no no....you must have a very low IQ not to know about vertebrate and invertebrate.

We learnt that in Primary school and junior secondary.
we learnt it in intergrated science jss1 and 2

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Ykol(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bluffly:
They should Bleep off. There are many UK citizens who do not know the meaning of CCTV as well.
sure even a cctv technican here in dubai dont know the full meaning of cctv
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Teddiie(f): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Truth is those people asked might not even be science students.They have little or no knowledge of biology considering the fact that they spent 4-5 years studying a non-science related course,so you can't blame them if they don't know the meaning of vertebrae..

As for CCTV, I just learnt the meaning now sef..I bet there are some questions that will be asked from this same APCUK and whoever the person is will be looking like mumu
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Senatorlatido: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
funny enough, they have internet on their phone 24/7. instead of them to use it for study they are either on facebook loading pictures or watching Nollywood.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
... We Emphasis too much on Education in Nigeria. Without University Education you're seem like an outcast. Which is totally wrong. University is not meant for all. People go to university because of the pressure from the society nothing more no zeal that's why we've Educated illiterates all over. If we've better paid jobs most people will forgo the University and start a life, That's the only time we'll have quality Graduates, when people go to the university of zeal not pressure from the society.
And the fact you don't know the meaning of CCTV doesn't mean you're dull. If it was a white person that failed this challenge the black man would have tried to make excuses for him why he failed because we think they're perfect.
Inferiority complex is at work again. I've a white friend who can't write good English but she can speak.
Let's stop all these we're doing in the name of Patriotism. Disgracing ourselves upandan.
Have you ever seen CNN showed some of the dirty slum in the united states of America? No but you'll see them showing slums inside Africa. Until we stop washing our dirty linen outside we won't be respected in any were we find ourselves.

This is a bad image to us how can someone have a good job with a 9ja certificate outside the country with this nonsense??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelife433:
live them, there president no sabi spell his name. na only outdated nepa bill he get.

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by montumonami(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Seylad2009:
Although, we have issues with our education system, that's not the reason the Corp members doesn't know what they are been asked.

The issue with them is that they focus only on there field of study during their undergraduate days and irrelevant things. If you asked them about any celebrity, don't be surprise they would give the full account of the person life without thinking twice and mincing words.

These are the type that doesn't make good use of the internet to research, explore and be more exposed beyond their field.
you that have explored what is the meaning of TDC.?
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Kingjames(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Just imagine APC of a party that has a dullard as their president and has no waec certificate. worst of it all, buhari dont know the full meaning of APC and he dnt knw the real name of his vice. foolish party
realtud calm down

taaaaaaaa

atikuluta
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Offpoint1:

Eyen ekami it's not worth insults...

Where's your self-esteem and confidence? you're beautiful without those dear.

Do u have to come to my page to spew trash about my picture?
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by t00dugged(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Next time someone asks a question you don't know ,even if you are being recorded, bring out your phone and google it right there before answering. Isn't that the beauty of technology, why crack your brain or even answer wrongly when you can just ask google. I can't come and kill myself o undecided

1 Like

Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgahBohz:

ori yin buru !!
Na thunder go fire dem
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Purej: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which one is APC UK grin
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Offpoint1: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Do u have to come to my page to spew trash about my picture?
Sorry if I took it too far, my sincerest apologies. I'm just an advocate of natural beauty.

once again I'm really sorry if I was hard on you.
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Kharol1234: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
dis tins dae happen wen i dae smal my neigbour dae beat her pikin say she no sabi read multiplication table.... Me dae slip my own jeje d woman just cum wake me nxt tin she say read 2x1 i stand dae look r i knw no wer to start 4rm nxt tin she say dae go few mins wer slip clear for my eyes i start to read am so its not der fault... Stress makes pple forget tins...
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by Onyemaifychris(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Closed circuit television : CCTV meaning don't know it oh
Re: APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC are the ones to blame, how can they even think of mocking anyone when they offer dullards as leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.