Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (19439 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by realmedia(f): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
A Twitter user has blamed infidelity among females on men but Twitter users do not agree with her.

The Twitter user said that 85% of the time women cheat, it's because their men made them feel lonely for long periods.

Other web users corrected her, saying that cheating is never the fault of the partner who was cheated on. But some have argued that she was probably employing reverse psychology to show how it is when women are blamed for men's infidelity.

Below are some reactions.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/most-of-times-women-cheat-its-mens.html

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by decatalyst(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Including your father?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by realmedia(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Oluromantic: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wait o. I want to approach this issue from the origin of creation. God said "its not good that a man be alone, I will make a helpmeet for him"..it is the man who was alone and eve was created to complement him. Now its the opposite we see as d end draws near. If a woman is lonely, let her take after her hardworking hubby by getting a job to do, that's her duty in d first place..a helpmeet. And not blaming her infidelity out on someone else.

A man leaves home to sweat for money to feed you and ur children...the children that you will depend on later in d name of eating d fruit of your labor (the man who labors sef hardly depends on children) and you think the best way to rid off boredom is by sleeping with another man? You're a prostitute! You're just modifying it with excuses.

BTW how can sex be accidental. Pls I need enlightenment on that..were your senses suspended or how?

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Not always true.
Rich guy, Benz, good job, gives her money but she will cheat.

6 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol @ "accidentally have sex with them".

How does one have sex by accident? tongue

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iTearHerToto: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
The Failed olosho should just go jump on another diccck as usual with her krokro punna and save that trash for another day...

Nonsence and accidental sex angry

5 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Baddiezz(f): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
She's a white girl. They can be very promiscuous

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Biglittlelois(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jeez, if you want to cheat, means whoever you're cheating on is not worth your time anymore, why not save yourself the headache of saying "baby I'm sorry, it was a mistake" bla bla bla and just break up with him, simple as that undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by topedoski(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
ACCIDENTALLY HAVE SEX WITH THEM cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by ednut1(m): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Sex by accident lik this

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2019
I can see the jilted boyfriend on the comment section

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2019
sex by accident grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2019
You sex them too much, they'll complain. You give them plenty money, they'll tag you a maga. You give them plenty attention, they'll ask for breathing space then turn around and cheat on you.

But when you decide to cheat back, they'll say "all men are the same"

Sex dolls beta pass these creatures called women.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by idonhammer: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Nonsense post,all we talk about in Nigeria is cheat,sex sex and sex.fools

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by ainas247: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
I am not understandinggg....

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Kendumazy(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
She is saying rubbish. So, accidental sex discharge done dey. Only knew of accidental bullet discharge all my life. These hoes will not kill somebody, always looking for all manner of ways to justify their hoeing lives.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by SEONaijaExpert: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
This lady is yet another proof that some ladies have fish brain.

It's very simple, if you accidentally have sex with another person, I will accidentally kick your ass out.

Since accidental sex is now the cure for loneliness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Where did this maggot crawl out from now?

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by lenghtinny(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Women and accidentally angry

They accidentally get pregnant and now they accidentally have sex with the wrong person....

If this lady has 1 kobo sense, she should be able to reason why a woman will be looking for the next available male shoulders to lean on because her boyfriend is not available

She doesn't have relatives or female friends? By the way, who told her male shoulders were pillars created by God for females to lean on

If she can't stand straight due to loneliness, then she should look for a walking stick instead of excusesangry....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Smh. These hoes!
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Daeylar(f): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Lol grin grin
See the way he is vibrating on her tweet. If these excuses were given for a man cheating would he have the same energy?
He better keep this energy for all the many excuses men give and are given for cheating.

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by AzizG550(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019
I'm definitely taking peace mass transit when next I'm travelling. I would love to experience this sex by accident smiley*

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by chuose2: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Seebrian(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Jesus is coming very soon amend your evils ways.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by mourinhob: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Baddiezz:
She's a white girl.
They can be very promiscuous

You dont mean it.

So all those babes we de lash whilest on call with their bobo na nigerian aliens?

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by noisy45(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Women with there fish brain

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Fisher007: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2019
The truth is bitter my dear fellow Nairalanders.

You are all hating the messenger here. Instead of focusing on the message.

She just gave you the pure truth of female nature and you all are getting angry. This is a good information for guys out there to know that most ladies are like this.

So use the information to your advantage for once.
Most ladies love attention and they want to get it at all cost. It is a very stupid stuff.

Eve committed sin with the serpent even when Adam gave her everything. Lol
please note the serpent was not crawling then, until it was cursed to crawl. Lol (so get the message).

Better enjoy ladies the way they are and treat them that same way. Because they can never change (even after marriage).

They are always so focused on what they can gain (money, attention, sex, kids, security etc). They only love men opportunistically.

And that is the simple truth.

4 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by CHEEPO: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ "accidentally have sex with them".

How does one have sex by accident? tongue

U forget to put a dick on the floor for her to accidentally penetrate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.