Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Men Think In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Men Think In A Relationship (19449 Views)

10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Why Do Men Think Its Okay...its Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Think In A Relationship by ashson: 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
I wish I knew who wrote this, it's very funny and so very true......

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story. We always hear " therules" from the woman's side.

These are the Man Rules! And all of them are numbered "1" for the obvious reason!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports: It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something, or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine ... really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

57 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 06, 2013
I wish my new lady will read this, she always expects me to know her needs without her telling me as if i no be human being

1 Like

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Krasid(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2013
LIES.

2 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by StarblackM: 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
More like it.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2013
If round is a shape, why can't I be it too?

And don't even begin to say its a man's world!

7 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by crackhaus: 4:54pm On May 06, 2013
ashson: I wish I knew who wrote this, it's very funny and so very true......

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story. We always hear " therules" from the woman's side.

These are the Man Rules! And all of them are numbered "1" for the obvious reason!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports: It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something, or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine ... really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Nice! But poster, you do realize this article already made the rounds on facebook, bbm and generally on the internet like 10years ago right? Ok i'm kidding maybe it was 2years ago

5 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Zamoni15(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
i need to show my girl dis
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by nbright: 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
mollytinrox: If round is a shape, why can't I be it too?

Don't believe beyonce... She lied..
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by huninaija(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
Read this before somewhere, good points raised...
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by effisyman: 4:57pm On May 06, 2013
A guide for a lady that uses her number 4!
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Anyi3(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2013

but you see my dear it is.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by redcliff: 5:00pm On May 06, 2013

[size=14pt]Pele, its a man's world.[/size]
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by yuzedo: 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
bro, is me dat right dis aticle wen am chillin in my Banana Ice land mansion one day. girl dissapoit me dat day, after ive sweep my room and spray peffume waitin for her. oh god, girls can fuckkkkkkuppp!!! longggggggggg hissssssssss angry angry embarassed sad angry

5 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Policewoman(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
ashson: I wish I knew who wrote this, it's very funny and so very true......

1. Crying is blackmail.

COMPLETE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2013
How come d ladies aint commentin? If only women read dis and abide by it, d immortality of men will be restored, men will live hapily for eva afta... Gosh everytin is so tru, wish it will be d vows made during marriage. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Hemanwel(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
Please,NLers,I have problem with signing-in on my yahoomail.Each time I tried doing so,it showed a security question which I have no slightest clue about.What do I do about it cos it's really freaking me out?
I have not been able to have access to my mail for over 3 wks now.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2013
Policewoman: COMPLETE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!! undecided

U quoted all dat just to say dat? And what is d rubbish? As if these things are not very obvious. Go get a life jare tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by crackhaus: 5:33pm On May 06, 2013
Una go agree before? see vexation cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2013
Men are NOT mind readers.

Sunday sports: It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Crying is blackmail.

You can either ask us to do something, or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

^^^^I agree with the ones above esp. the "mind readers" and "Christopher Columbus" bit grin...

But not with the rest.. wink
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Aabheaven(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2013
Great write up bro
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by slap1(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2013
Nice writing style, that's what I love about the post.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by drealnamdy(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

Soooo on point on dis one....my girl reminds me of what I jokingly said 3months ago or 6months ago...the. Exact way I said it..and I wll be lik wtf..hell no didn't say so'...der long term memory sharp die undecided
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2013
I cant make sense outa anytin here
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: bro, is me dat right dis aticle wen am chillin in my Banana Ice land mansion one day. girl dissapoit me dat day, after ive sweep my room and spray peffume waitin for her. oh god, girls can fuckkkkkkuppp!!! longggggggggg hissssssssss angry angry embarassed sad angry
please write in Yoruba. Your English is bad

5 Likes

Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Originalsly: 6:17pm On May 06, 2013
So why would you throw it in our face again?
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Cupidkc(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmm...not absolutely true.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2013
crackhaus:

Nice! But poster, you do realize this article already made the rounds on facebook, bbm and generally on the internet like 10years ago right? Ok i'm kidding maybe it was 2years ago
Actually, it was around 10years ago, in the age of yahoo mailing. However, its truth is timeless. Women will do well to pay heed.
Re: How Men Think In A Relationship by denitro(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.