Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. (1920 Views)

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. by Thatsexylady: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
The first time I had orgasm was when I cheated on my husband – Woman narrates her story.

WATCH VIDEO
Re: The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. by Thatsexylady: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
kiss
Re: The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. by Thatsexylady: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. by Method147(m): 1:24am On Oct 17, 2021
That is always the story of naija women, when their husbands are always busy out there struggling on how to put food on the table, and their lazy always Hot wives are busy looking for young boys to satisfy them.

2 Likes

Re: The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. by fourboys: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

In A Quagmire Here. / f / Bbnaija: Mercy Eke Shows Pant, Sparks Fight Between Her Fans And Tacha's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.