Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lol With Element - Jokes Etc (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol With Element (16037 Views)

WICKED! LOL With Me / LOL With Element / Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
hellloo husy popin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2010
hey my ido, i av missed u soo much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
^missed u 2 babyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2010
luv ya toooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2010
Hard To Handle
This guy goes into a hore house and gives the lady at the front desk $500 and tells her that he wants a woman that can handle him.

She replies, go down the hall and its the second door on the right.

He does and just as they get started she starts screaming from the pain. He then marches back to the front desk and tell the woman that he said he wanted a woman that could handle him.

She says, ok go down the hall and its the third door on the left.

He does and once again the woman starts screaming just as they get started. Then he goes back to the front desk and she says I know I know you want a women that can handle you.

She says, ok ok this time go all the way down the hall and down the stairs, there won't be any lights so just feel around til you hit something wet and stick it in.

He does this and just as they get started nothing happens there isn't any screaming. Well he thinks, finally, this could work.

As he gets into it he shouts "Oh yea, talk to me baby".

She replies "MOOOOOO"!
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2010
The Bear and Rabbit
Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!
Re: Lol With Element by Vic2k3(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
ROTFLMAO@ "hard to handle". MEHN that man is sometin else lol
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
thanks bro wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
:^hey darling -* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
*takes an handkerchief to wipe out some of d lipsticks from his eye* take it easy na my ndidiamaka, u wan blind me, na so u miss me reach cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
so well guys, element has to go now as usual, but dont worry i will be back some other day,

i luv ya all guys kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Somali Meme's / Random Short Jokes Of The Day / Joke Of D Ay : Not For Sadist....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.