Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. (16133 Views)

When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Rocktation(f): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2012
We love our parents and always will respect them. However, they spin a yarn as good as the rest of us. These are some of the fibs they fed me while growing up. You should share yours too.

1. They all came first in class. (So who came second?)
2. All the gala sellers are dead. (Who sells to them every other time that they buy?)
3. Money cannot buy happiness. (Well, it doesn't make you unhappy either).
4. All parents did not fornicate before marriage. (I hear)
5. Children jump out through the stomach at parturition. shocked
6. You'll fall pregnant if a boy does so much as holds your hand. ( I suppose don born a whole country by now)
7. "Just tell me the truth, you won't get in trouble". (Yeah right!)

Share yours.

4 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Frankkk(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Dose days na so dem dey talk
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lagcity(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2012
Too much Fanta causes Jedi-Jedi (chop-nyash, chop-nyash). That's a damn lie! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Rocktation(f): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Frankkk: Dose days na so dem dey talk

Abi? But at least we can tell the difference now smiley
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by k10: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2012
when visitors give you money
"I will keep these money for you..."

17 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Rocktation(f): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2012
Oh! I should've added this oo. They showed me pepper with this too!
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Afam4eva(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Rocktation:
I think this is probably the biggest lies that parents have been passing down to their children and their children passing it down to their own children. If they all came first in the class, who now came last?

2 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by hamsky: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Elders are always correct and old people don't fart, for some reason i also thought that clocks use electricity

1 Like

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lifestyle1(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2012
I can't think of any at the moment.. undecided
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Wislet(f): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2012
heheheheheheehehheheehheheheheehhehheeeeehehehehehehheheheheeeeeheehheheheheheh
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by librangyps(f): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Rocktation: We love our parents and always will respect them. However, they spin a yarn as good as the rest of us. These are some of the fibs they fed me while growing up. You should share yours too.

2. All the gala sellers are dead. (Who sells to them every other time that they buy?)
3. Money cannot buy happiness. (Well, it doesn't make you unhappy either).
4. All parents did not fornicate before marriage. (I hear)
5. Children jump out through the stomach at parturition. shocked
6. You'll fall pregnant if a boy does so much as holds your hand. ( I suppose don born a whole country by now)
7. "Just tell me the truth, you won't get in trouble". (Yeah right!)

Share yours.

Congrats ur post made front page... cheesy
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Wislet(f): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2012
eggs are not for children...but adults grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Wislet(f): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2012
eating too much meat will make u greedy/big eyed grin cheesy
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by laidol(f): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2012
At puberty - go near a boy/man and you get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by bohboh275(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Stop crying i will buy Gala for you when i'm coming
You will bedwet when you cry too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lifestyle1(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2012
librangyps:

Congrats ur post made front page... cheesy

what is so special about front page ?
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2012
* If you come first, I will buy you a bicycle.. angry

* God is watching you... angry

5 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by chuckdee4(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Tidy up the house the president is coming for an official visit (How gaullible were we)

2 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Wislet(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija: * If you come first, I will buy you a bicycle.. angry

it was never bought, huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by inspirenet: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2012
lol
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Asemo11(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2012
If u drink Coconut water u no go no book again, devil day stay 4 ground

2 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by librangyps(f): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2012
life_style:

what is so special about front page ?

It is to me... I keep checking till I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ what catches my attention... Plus rock is my girl, we know how we get down... E ma dasi oro

1 Like

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by sessydoo(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2012
1. Dont draw a line in the sand bc if ants enter the line ur mama will die.
2. dont pour hot water outside in the day or else u may have fever
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Sijo01(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2012
finishin ur meat bfor d food makes one a potential tef angry angry

Gizzard ar nt mnt 4kids
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lbotus(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2012
If a boy touches you or sit close to you will get pregnant because you are a womanshocked grin
#my mum, when i started my menstrual period# cry
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lifestyle1(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija: * If you come first, I will buy you a bicycle.. angry

But u did not come first.. did u ? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lifestyle1(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2012
lbotus: If a boy touches you or sit close to you will get pregnant because you are a womanshocked grin
#my mum, when i started my menstrual period# cry

undecided
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by ouigy99(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2012
- If you swallow orange seed, it would germinate in ur belly, and the leafs would pop out from your head
- The cure for bed-wetting was to tie a snake round the bed-wetters waist (and how da hell would dey xpect such person to sleep again sef?)
- The patient dog eats the fattest bone. ( After the sharper ones don lem the meat abi?)
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by jubileejosephs: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2012
If u sweep ur house in d midnight, u'll will b inviting ghost 2 d house.
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by terimama: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2012
when my teeth started breaking, i was told to throw it on the roof of our house so that it would grow again. cool grin

6 Likes

Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by lifestyle1(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2012
librangyps:

It is to me... I keep checking till I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ what catches my attention... Plus rock is my girl, we know how we get [/b]down... [b]E ma dasi oro

E pele o e ma binu..
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. by Andrew3(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2012
I resemble my father when i do well
I am my mother's son when i do bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Steal Chicken This X-mas / Gala Sellers To Represent Nigeria AT 2014 Winter Olympics. / God Made Weed (4 Weeders Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.