Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lol With Element - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol With Element (16018 Views)

WICKED! LOL With Me / LOL With Element / Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
If you think ur a failure, pls u are not cos dis guy's case is worse grin grin grin

After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.

When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died."

"Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
please guys, i beg u, be economically wise incase if ur gf dumps u ooo

At a jewelry store, a young man bought an expensive locket as a present for his girlfriend.

"Don't you want her name engraved upon it?" asked the jeweler.

The young man thought for a moment, and then, ever the pragmatic, steadfastly replied,

"No, just engrave it: To My One And Only Love. That way, if we break up and she throws it back to me in anger, I can use it again."
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
Questing Without Worry

King Arthur was preparing to go out on an expedition and would be away from Camelot for an indefinite period of time.

King Arthur was worried about leaving Queen Guinevere alone with all those Knights of the Round Table. So he went to Merlin for some advice.

After explaining his predicament to Merlin, the wizard looked thoughtful, and said that he'd see if he could come up with something, and asked him to come back in a week.

A week later, King Arthur was back in Merlin's laboratory where the good wizard was showing him his latest invention. It was a chastity belt, except that it had a rather large hole in the most obvious place. "This is no good, Merlin!" the king exclaimed, "Look at this opening. How is this supposed to protect m'lady, the Queen?"

"Ah, sire, just observe." said Merlin as he searched his cluttered work bench until he found what he was looking for. He then selected his most worn-out wand, one that he was going to discard anyway. He then inserted it in the gaping aperture of the chastity belt whereupon a small guillotine blade came down and cut it neatly in two.

"Merlin, you are a genius!" said the greatful monarch, "Now I can leave, knowing that my Queen is fully protected."

After putting Guinevere in the device, King Arthur then set out upon his Quest. Several years passed until he returned to Camelot.

Immediately he assembled all his knights in the courtyard and had them drop their trousers for an informal 'short arm' inspection. Sure enough! Each and every one of them was either amputated or damaged in some way. All of them except Sir Galahad.

"Sir Galahad," exclaimed King Arthur, "The one and only true knight! Only you among all the nobles have been true to me. What is it in my power to grant you? Name it and it is yours!"

But Sir Galahad was speechless.
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
Element G:

shut up jor, man dey even try make up with u and d same time na break u dey break am,

*shaking head he says "dis is not d stud i used to know"

u wan make up with me now cuz i don get money , where u dey when i still dey feed from hand to mouth
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
pls stud dont start, u knw we've been padi for a long time now
Re: Lol With Element by hectorswag(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Studio CFR:

u wan make up with me now cuz i don get money , where u dey when i still dey feed from hand to mouth
[size=12pt]

grin grin
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
Coconut head u don come again with your mischief abi?
Na my lane i dey oh
Re: Lol With Element by hectorswag(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
undecided
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
Na my lane i dey - na you nor know wetin dey irritate u - maybe u dey mistake me for Sledge
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
stud, u always dey talk say na ur lane u dey, and still u dey chook mouth for people else matter undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
How my matter take affect u now? Tatafo
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
hmm oga stud d parrot , u no dey tire
na evry dey hunger dey wire u tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
The milk sacks for your chest no bellful me IDOWU - please gimme some more
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
Studio CFR:

The milk sacks for your chest no bellful me IDOWU - please gimme some more

angry angry angry angry angry angry *ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* angry angry angry angry angry angry, idowu wat is all this angry angry angry
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
i told u stud is schizophrenia @ d moment i tink he has symptoms
so baby dont take him serious ok babay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
Lol
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
honestly am out of here angry angry angry *element exits d thread*
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
y u going dont live me wiv d patient oo, cus he cud decide to eat me raw , dat behaviour is part of his symptoms
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
You're better off without dat HORSEBAND of yours gutter gurl
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
^jealousy jealousy
shioor
go and sell ur ota pia pia and let us hia word
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
Make i hear word lol - who wan jealous pepper seller
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
am just sick and tired of u stud, u've been making my life miserable on Nland, i guess i knw d reason now of ur past experiences in terms of getting banned undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
its better for me to just leave dis place, hey idowu, av fun angry angry angry angry
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
Take your thing along - please i'm begging
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
Element G:

its better for me to just leave dis place, hey idowu, av fun angry angry angry angry
wot are u bin serious calm down dear it called online underworld , dont take him serious man
chillax husy , gush hes jus bin a character dat 1 nids to enjoy  throwing grenades at

@stud
u dis born runaway
abeg locate ur ancestors b4 u run mad , y u dey vex ny love now
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tehehehe walahi u get liver pass your HORSEBAND Lol
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
Idowuogbo:

wot are u bin serious calm down dear it called online underworld , dont take him serious man
chillax husy , gush hes jus bin a character dat 1 nids to enjoy  throwing grenades at

well if ur enjoying throwing grenades at him, FINE!!! as for me, am out of HERE!!!!
Re: Lol With Element by StudioCFR(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
Lemme give u a breathing space lol - stop turning jokes section to hug and kisses zone please DATS MY ADVICE
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
Element G:

well if your enjoying throwing grenades at him, FINE!!! as for me, am out of HERE!!!!
alrite honet , god sey honour your husband
ndidiamaka leaves wiv her dearest , cus as my olowo ori i have to respect his orders as d man of d house

b4 i go ,stud if i catch u ehhn
blawwdy gorimapa , u resemble pariolodo
tsewwwww , useless puff puff seller  tongue tongue tongue smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
baby mi, dont worry about me kiss kiss kiss, dont let me ruin ur day because of d fact dat mine is already ruined because of dat, dat , i reserve my comments angry angry angry
Re: Lol With Element by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
dont worri , i tink we shud live d schizo patient to calm down cus i tink d demons in him are eruptin
Re: Lol With Element by ElementG(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
nah, wat is going on now is just between i and stud only, u aint got a damn problem so u can still hang around and av fun, and huh idowu, i wont be coming home straight, i wanna go find a nice restaurant to cool myself, when am back, i will decide on d food ok? wink wink kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Somali Meme's / Joke Of D Ay : Not For Sadist.... / Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.