Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72147 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by eebraa(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Common shopping plaza

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please remove anambra from ur story.
We don't have time.

Anambra first, then igbos.

Umuleri vs Amuleri
Ukpo vs Abagana

Anambra is the home of division in the SE and when faced with discrimination, they cry foul. When Fashola deported them into Onitsha, why were they crying?

Division and stupidity would do the SE no good. Unity is always better than disunity.

12 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Olufela30: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
This is another Ark !!! This man's thinking like Noah !!! God bless him ..

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
aca77:

It is a fast developing state true, but it takes more than infrastructure to fast track and sustain development. Many of the people have a mentality and attitude problem, socially and business wise. It is even worse than I previously thought. Until they address that problem I don't think they would be ready to catch up.

They will develop at their own pace. Why the emphasis on catching up? Catching up with who? Are they competing with anyone?
Except they are threats to anyone, I don’t see why people should bother so much about how they live their lives.

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by NewCaliYork: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Anybody willing to give out a car on hire purchase desirable for Uber business, please kindly contact me on this e-mail: akolawoleglobal2019@gmail.com or quote me to discuss terms. I'll appreciate,thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

You should expect nothing less from a world class engineer.he's the best governor in southern nigeria alongside obaseki and ambode.the irony is that his state gets the 2nd lowest share after ekiti yet outperforms governors of delta,rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom.he's the best pdp governor alongside dankwambo.at this rate,he will be the best in the country
if ambode is the best why did his party humiliated him...stop smoking that shit oga
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by kleverley(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
what is ayade doing with such revenue for a south south state?

Dude don borrow finish, pls its an insult to compare obaseki with any south south governor.

it seems I found a cross river indigene
if u don't know the latest development you'd better stop unnecessary comparisons
didn't you watch it on channels yesterday that the construction of the spaghetti junction in odukpani has commenced earnestly....
the governor himself was there yesterday
pls just stop those unworthy comments
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...

Include Edo state. I wonder what is happening in my state, things are just in a standstill. We keep hearing this and that but there none on ground.

Approx. 16Billion and average of 5Billion monthly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Umuleri vs Amuleri
Ukpo vs Abagana

Anambra is the home of division in the SE and when faced with discrimination, they cry foul. When Fashola deported them into Onitsha, why were they crying?

Division and stupidity would do the SE no good. Unity is always better than disunity.

The most united state in east is anambra....
Ur campaign of calumny against omanbala is dead on arrival....

More who takes u guys serious.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Lordave: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

I remember those days that Ebonyi were extremely poor to the point that they offer to farm for people to keep body and soul to gather. Small Ebonyi of yesterday.
You talk a lot, I mean you're disgustingly garrulous!

But it's ok, cos I figured out you're still a teenage boy, you will learn wisdom with time.

11 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?
Those mofos are not Igbo's. Don't waste your time thinking about what they say.

7 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Umuleri vs Amuleri
Ukpo vs Abagana

Look well, you see the likes of nonsobaba, oseghefo98 and others, unless you are new to this forum, those guys are known to be doing what they are just doing. Don't be surprised that they are being paid to sow the seeds of discord as they are doing now.

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The most united state in east is anambra.... Ur campaign of calumny against omanbala is dead on arrival....
More who takes u guys serious.
We have heard oh! Can you now park well?

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Mospring(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Sakamaje post=77017302]OK. What exactly are the buildings meant for? Are those blocks of shops or something? Or is it a Cathedral because the Op didn't even say.

That's Ebonyi International Market Site.. one of the massive projects ongoing in the state.. indeed, the Gov. is a rare gem and a gift to the South East and Nigeria at large...kudos to him.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2019
My Governor My Governor. The infrastructural master himself, the pace-setter. Kudos to you sir cool cool Making Ebonyians proud

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...

Self-indictment...
Why have a “large civil service” if you do not have the resources for it? undecided

Unfortunately, this is what happens when people become weaned on a dependency and/or windfall mentality (Nigeria’s oil curse). Because people who generate and depend on their own resources will never hire more employees than they can sustain with their revenues, and/or will put in the effort and inventiveness to try to generate more resources/revenues to do so. Conversely, if the only effort that you have to put in is to fly first-class (or business class, if you are ‘slumming’) to Abuja every month to share money, you can hire as many people as you choose to placate your village folks and sundry benefactors (especially if you only pay salaries after the Govt House entertainment fund and the political slush fraudulently fund tagged as “security votes” have been satisfied). The result is that most Nigerian states are unviable economic entities that are little more than mere clearing houses to collect money from someone else’s hard work or land to distribute to their kin. SMH
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Ozibe:
Gov Dave Umahi is setting a foundation for Ebonyi state, such that in the nearest future, Ebonyi will be among the top states in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, while Ndiigbo are being harrassed in Lagos and other places outside Igboland, they better come home and take advantage of the new openings in the east.

at least you guys can allow us peace in Lagos.. make Una leave
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Sakamaje: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Mospring post=77024595][/quote]

OK, noted. Thanks.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by movetoca: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
It's a shame honestly. Bayelsa still looks like a village after receiving so much allocation all these years. Delta State indigenes are running away from their state to other states just to survive. I don't even want to talk about my own state Rivers State. Shame no dey catch our South South governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by movetoca: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningSun:

at least you guys can allow us peace in Lagos.. make Una leave
Is Lagos your state of origin? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Lordave: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Apart from in roads, tell me any state outside SS/SE and Lagos that is better than Abia. Again, majority of bad roads in Abia are federal roads
If I swear for you it must surely come to pass!

What kind of lies are trying to churn out here? Most bad roads in Abia are federal roads? Dude for real?

Aba unarguably has the best road network in Nigeria, but what is the condition of those roads?

95% of non federal roads in Aba are not tarred, you won't agree with this if you live in Aba and resides in any of Ndoki, Danfodio, Etche, Ulasi, Obiora, School, Clifford, Ehi, Cameroon, Tenant, Market, Azikiwe, Jubilee, Hospital, St Michaels, Pound, Park roads or Howells, Constitution and Scotland Crescents or River Layout and haven't gone beyond those areas all your life, because that's the area you about 80% complete tarred roads.

I can name every tarred road in Aba, and that should tell everyone who cares to know the condition of roads in ABA, Abia State.

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if ambode is the best why did his party humiliated him...stop smoking that shit oga
Guy,whats your problem? Why so bitter? You need to hold your uncouth tongue before it brings you down.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

It's just an idiom.
I know,just wanted to add some comedy
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,whats your problem? Why so bitter? You need to hold your uncouth tongue before it brings you down.
shut up dee and stop masturbating rubbish everywer
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Stop supporting rubbish project.. This is meant to be a group of friends project, not even community or local govt project
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2019
The governors of ebonyi, enugu and anambra are really working to improve the lots of their people, kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2019
movetoca:
Is Lagos your state of origin? Just asking
yes
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2019
U heard.....only okada using the flyover....have u been to ebonyi before...so the governor should share the money to poor people rather than build critical infrastructures that will help galvanise the economic growth which will inturn eradicate poverty through job creation..
amaniro:

Most people didn't even ask what it was. I'm not criticising Mr Umahi but I heard the poverty rate in Ebonyi is very high. You can't have flyovers where is only okada climbing it.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Lordave:
If I swear for you it must surely come to pass!

What kind of lies are trying to churn out here? Most bad roads in Abia are federal roads? Dude for real?

Aba unarguably has the best road network in Nigeria, but what is the condition of those roads?

95% of non federal roads in Aba are not tarred, you won't agree with this if you live in Aba and resides in any of Ndoki, Danfodio, Etche, Ulasi, Obiora, School, Clifford, Ehi, Cameroon, Tenant, Market, Azikiwe, Jubilee, Hospital, St Michaels, Pound, Park roads or Howells, Constitution and Scotland Crescents or River Layout and haven't gone beyond those areas all your life, because that's the area you about 80% complete tarred roads.

I can name every tarred road in Aba, and that should tell everyone who cares to know the condition of roads in ABA, Abia State.

I guess he sees development from his own perspective, and anyone who's applauding the development rate in Abia state right now is one of the various problems we're facing in this country...... ...... God's own state indeed, they better change that slogan and stop associating God with that poo state.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

I know this is more than typo. I have seen people like you saying choo (shoe), chugar (sugar) chirt (shirt).

Bros, pls do something about that ch for sh sound. It’s very annoying.
I know a politician you has that problem and it’s not funny.

Bros read the last sentence you made, and try to work on yourself first before working on others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Mystick: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

I know this is more than typo. I have seen people like you saying choo (shoe), chugar (sugar) chirt (shirt).

Bros, pls do something about that ch for sh sound. It’s very annoying.
I know a politician you has that problem and it’s not funny.
All these talks for just something you already know the cause. Did you see it resurfacing on many of my post for you to base your conclusion on?
Or will it be fair to you if I should base my conclusion on that your mistake above?
Pass your opinion, make suggestions when needed but be slow in making conclusion on issues you are not too sure of.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by lastempero: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Do we have another abia in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead / Shehu Sani: Fashola Discovered 'Strange Camera’ In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.