Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72143 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Mystick:

All these talks for just something you already know the cause. Did you see it resurfacing on many of my post for you to base your conclusion on?
Or will it be fair to you if I should base my conclusion on that your mistake above?
Pass your opinion, make suggestions when needed but be slow in making conclusion on issues you are not too sure of.

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Devil is working.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Ozibe:
Gov Dave Umahi is setting a foundation for Ebonyi state, such that in the nearest future, Ebonyi will be among the top states in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, while Ndiigbo are being harrassed in Lagos and other places outside Igboland, they better come home and take advantage of the new openings in the east.
Who is harassing them? Nigerians don't have the gut to intimidate the Igbos, they're only scared to compete with them knowing very well they can't win them.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Lordave:
[b]

95% of non federal roads in Aba are not tarred, you won't agree with this if you live in Aba and resides in any of Ndoki, Danfodio, Etche, Ulasi, Obiora, School, Clifford, Ehi, Cameroon, Tenant, Market, Azikiwe, Jubilee, Hospital, St Michaels, Pound, Park roads or Howells, Constitution and Scotland Crescents or River Layout and haven't gone beyond those areas all your life, because that's the area you about 80% complete tarred roads.
You are such an ediot. Majority of the bad roads in Aba are Federal roads.

The hediot even add Azikiwe road, park road and even St Micheals.

The only section of PH road that needs attention is from No 1 down to Express and Okezie has started work there.

Apart from fringe roads, most of the state roads are relatively in good shape.

New market road is relatively good except Ohanku axis and deep into Ndoki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Senorprinz:

Bros read the last sentence you made, and try to work on yourself first before working on others.

You are right. Case of the pot calling the kettle black.
His was a typo. It just reminded me of people who use the ch sound in place of sh.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

If it was truly in the hands of God why is the state that way. Don't argue, You don't need to tell me I'm of Abia decency.

you're an AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...

undecided

My friend if you have nothing to say you better shut your sh.it hole, the fact that you too lazy to find out or those governors don't pay huge amount of monies to media house or go about the social media brandishing their accomplishments doesn't mean they are not doing anything...go to Delta, Bayelsa and other south south and South East states Facebook accounts and see massive infrastructural developments.

Most of you come here to run your mouths carelessly because you manage to buy N100 data.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Do you mean enugu town or is there any other place in enugu you speaking of.
To a large extent I can compare my village to enugu town and I can say the difference isn't much.
Just close enugu chapter biko
Lol.

If your village is in SW just shut-up. Name the hellhole and let compare it with Enugu, top 100 most resident cities in the world.

www.venturesafrica.com/kigali-enugu-and-the-african-cities-on-the-worlds-most-resilient-100/

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
And this is not Julius Berger but his own local construction company doing great probably at much cheaper rate. I think Southeast Governors should consider giving construction works to BCC even though it's owned by Umahi.

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Ugosample:

Abia state issa dead state

everyone knows that
If you are not from Anambra shut-up, Abia still has more millionaires than where ever you came from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xcex: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2019
Umahi is doing a beautiful job, that guy is one thinker and action governor i know in NIgeria........my award goes to him. god bless him for puting the people first at heart

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

Bros leave Ebonyi people alone. Stop mocking them. Ebonyi state is potentially the best state in the south east.

Under the right leadership, that state will be an attraction to doubters like you.
You people should stop giving attention to all these mc oluomo brothers.
He's not Igbo, the fact that he's using Igbo moniker to demean other Igbo clan should have told you something.
He has never commented on any positive Igbo thread if not to backlash Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Generalnomercy:

you're an AFONJA
Thank God you know how these clowns behave.
Igbos should have learnt these cowards gimmicks on these nairaland, instead, some are still granting them attention.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Most people didn't even ask what it was. I'm not criticising Mr Umahi but I heard the poverty rate in Ebonyi is very high. You can't have flyovers where is only okada climbing it.
Gbam U said it,I really know jmahi is doing beautification for the future but the kind suffer in Ebonyi hen!!
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:
I can already sight an okada cruising the road grin Umahi should focus on Poverty reduction rate.
During Voters registration Ebonyi recored 1.4 million registered voters, almost with Ondo, Ebonyi doubled Ekiti voters, it clearly shows Ebonyi is more Populated than Ekiti, Ebonyi is very rich in mineral resources, Ebonyi servers all eastern states with stones for road construction even supplies oil rich region with stones, China company manages Ebonyi quarry sites, Ebonyi is one of the leading states in rice productions in Nigeria with other agro produce

7 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

You should expect nothing less from a world class engineer.he's the best governor in southern nigeria alongside obaseki and ambode.the irony is that his state gets the 2nd lowest share after ekiti yet outperforms governors of delta,rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom.he's the best pdp governor alongside dankwambo.at this rate,he will be the best in the country
Obiano has performed better than Umahi, Ambode and Obaseki joined together. Get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2019
obivitusody:
That what am talking about, Ebonyi is leading anambra in terms of Infrastructure Lord .............
Which Ebonyi are you talking about? You need to leave your hut and visit Anambra
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Mystick:
Is this the building materials market he pulled down and is reconstructing to befit the State capital? Looks exactly like the area. Passed it three months ago. Or is it the chopping mall he is building not far from the market? All within Sparingdoll.
U wicked small sha.. grin.. Na SPERA IN DEO okooko grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Mystick:
Is this the building materials market he pulled down and is reconstructing to befit the State capital? Looks exactly like the area. Passed it three months ago. Or is it the chopping mall he is building not far from the market? All within Sparingdoll.
U wicked small sha.. grin.. Na SPERA IN DEO oooo grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Ebonyi governor is the best performing governor in Nigeria on providing infrastructures

7 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you are not from Anambra shut-up, Abia still has more millionaires than where ever you came from
??

Abia is A DEAD STATE

infrastructures ZERO

It's a fact we all know

why are you picking offence?

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Na hate will kill you. Abia is in the hand of God

Meaning that you're not moved by poor condition of abia state?

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2019
hisgrace090:

Meaning that you're not moved by poor condition of abia state?
I voted against Okezie in 2015 but voted for him now and APGA at the state assembly.

Okezie is what we need right now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2019
globemoney:

Which Ebonyi are you talking about? You need to leave your hut and visit Anambra
Nwanne let us be truthful to ourselves Anambra is far ahead to Ebonyi on infrastructures, but Dave outperformed Gov Obiano, Obiano was leading during his first tenure later slowed after winning, although I have noticed his gradually coming back after election, Dave is leading now followed by Gov Obiano, Ifeanyi and Okezie Ikpeazu

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
globemoney:

Obiano has performed better than Umahi, Ambode and Obaseki joined together. Get your facts right
I dont agree.obiano is average in performance jor.i have stayed in both states.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Ugosample:
??

Abia is A DEAD STATE

infrastructures ZERO

It's a fact we all know

why are you picking offence?
Abia is not dead except you know nothing of Abia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I voted against Okezie in 2015 but voted for him now and APGA at the state assembly.

Okezie is what we need right now.

Backwardness continues.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abia is not dead except you know nothing of Abia

The infrastructure in Abia is dead

I have been there

why do you guys like to lie like this?

Roads zero, waste management zero....

you can't compare with what is on ground in anambra state on average

All their billoons and whatever mean nothing when the place is like a dilapidated zone

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2019
hisgrace090:

Backwardness continues.
I just pity them
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Apart from in roads, tell me any state outside SS/SE and Lagos that is better than Abia. Again, majority of bad roads in Abia are federal roads

make i hear word bro

Abia state too local

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Umahi is really trying

But politicians should 1st finish and complete project before showing it off..

Some of them all just abandon it half way like this after showing it off..

Abia state is the worst state since 2004..

Imo is even better self..

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
Ugosample:

The infrastructure in Abia is dead

I have been there

why do you guys like to lie like this?

Roads zero, waste management zero....

you can't compare with what is on ground in anambra state on average

All their billoons and whatever mean nothing when the place is like a dilapidated zone
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.