Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (72107 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by mabea: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
what is ayade doing with such revenue for a south south state?

Dude don borrow finish, pls its an insult to compare obaseki with any south south governor.
What revenue cross river state has nothing
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by talk2dace(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Ebonyi is getting there gradually... Well done His Excellency

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ogbuikechukwu(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
please someone should tell that Abia guy to start doing something that state really need Messiah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Umahi is really trying

But politicians should 1st finish and complete project before showing it off..

Some of them all just abandon it half way like this after showing it off..

Abia state is the worst state since 2004..

Imo is even better self..
Forget media propaganda against Abia state, their major problem is Aba/Port Harcourt road, which is now under reconstruction

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
ABIA you don't know

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by mabea: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Only Easterners will know this. While Others keep believing in propaganda. Ebonyi people are very dark (usually 95%) in complexion due to suffer head. They were with Abia before now.. My grandma told me how they use to help her farm those days. Ebonyi people are poor. TBH.
You can demarket ebonyi all you want but it wount add value to your life it will rather make you the more a sadist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
ABIA you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Emceesaka:

Please don't doubt, Engineer Dave Nwaeze Umahi is really working in Ebonyi State. I live in Abakaliki town dis particular Modern Market is closed to my house.
Seems you stay along Chukwu street? abi Ezenwuba football field or Site.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Excuse me sir.... but in all the strange hysteria..... you have not told us what we are viewing....

I mean is it a museum, aircraft hangars or indoor sports complex.... then we decide whether it is an investment or divestment.... I mean we have learnt a lot from the President of Diverstmemt International, Chief Rochas Okorocha.... that projects are not synonymous with development as movement and motion are not exactly the same thing in contemporary thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
ABIA you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

I dont agree.obiano is average in performance jor.i have stayed in both states.
I stand by my statement. In which areas have the governors you mentioned performed better than Obiano? If Obiano is average then the governors you mentioned are quite below average
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by RTSC: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Only Easterners will know this. While Others keep believing in propaganda. Ebonyi people are very dark (usually 95%) in complexion due to suffer head. They were with Abia before now.. My grandma told me how they use to help her farm those days. Ebonyi people are poor. TBH.
You are dumb sha.

I won't be surprised if you are igbo. Mumu people full the region.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Nwanne let us be truthful to ourselves Anambra is far ahead to Ebonyi on infrastructures, but Dave outperformed Gov Obiano, Obiano was leading during his first tenure later slowed after winning, although I have noticed his gradually coming back after election, Dave is leading now followed by Gov Obiano, Ifeanyi and Okezie Ikpeazu
Nwanne I disagree strongly with you on this and we need to end this once and for all. I will be inviting you to a thread soon lets compare and contrast
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Harrisonbanks19: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
nobody should believe the idiot that posted this shit.. it was the project of the previous administration where Dave umahi was the deputy governor and the supervisor of this same project. he came into power and demolished the whole structures and started rebuilding on the lies that the buildings were sinking.... we all know its a fat lie. everything his doing is just for faces to see. his indirectly embezzling the states funds using direct labour. its his company that's in charge of the reconstruction of the buildings. umahi is not who they see him to be. in a state where the past four years as been hell for its indigens, mostly people from Ebonyi north. where people die everyday. the people from izzi are fight with the ikwos at the same time fighting with people from cross river.. yet nothing as been done... his wife is from cross river and the deputy is from ikwo... let the world hear this coz people are dying everyday

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SpaceTour: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
@globemoney nwanne no need for unnecessary dick measuring, leave the matter, the end justifies the means.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
@globemoney nwanne no need for unnecessary dick measuring, leave the matter, the end justifies the means.
This is really pissing me off, we need to end this once and for all before it will stick. I have asked them to praise their umahi without bringing obiano into it.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SpaceTour: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nwanne just leave the matter, no need. People can argue from now till whenever but it doesn't remove the fact that Obiano is on a higher pedestal of governance.

globemoney:

This is really pissing me off, we need to end this once and for all before it will stick. I have asked them to praise their umahi without bringing obiano into it.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Rolings: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cletus77:

You're putting APC governor's just to sound fair..

Apart from most PDP govs and lemme say Ambode.. the rest are sleeping

mention the pdp state governors that are performing.......is it ortom of benue who owes more that a year in salaries or dankwambo who couldnt win a second term due to poor performance, so who are the performing governors of pdp

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
Nwanne just leave the matter, no need. People can argue from now till whenever but it doesn't remove the fact that Obiano is on a higher pedestal of governance.

My thread was almost ready before I read this so I will just let it go because of you. I had wanted senatordave1, Anambralstson, Ozibe etc to come and prove how Umahi has performed better than Obiano..

While they are celebrating few projects Umahi is doing in the capital, Anambra has moved into the thried phase of 20 million community projects for every community in the state not to mention Obiano has completed more infrastructure project than Umahi.

https://www.independent.ng/gov-obiano-to-launch-3rd-phase-of-community-development-initiative/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by globemoney: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rolings:

mention the pdp state governors that are performing.......is it ortom of benue who owes more that a year in salaries or dankwambo who couldnt win a second term due to poor performance, so who are the performing governors of pdp
Dankwanbo is a 2 term governor

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
you need to keep quiet.
amaniro:

Most people didn't even ask what it was. I'm not criticising Mr Umahi but I heard the poverty rate in Ebonyi is very high. You can't have flyovers where is only okada climbing it.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by movetoca: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
WinningSun:

yes
Okay.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
obivitusody:

Can't believe you asked that....

They're just digging for a negative...a fault! Don't mind them! smiley
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
mvem:
....you should be concern about his good works but you are about his party.... So you don't care about good development as far as he remains in a particular party... How is pdp now a saint and Apc the "evil" party that has existed only for 4 years but is now the cause of Nigeria problems since 1960...aren't most apc members pdp former members and vice versa... In which way are they different?

He has a point! Umahi can cross over to any party but APC!

It may be a fact that membership of APC is made up of a large chunk of past PDP members and vice-versa, but being the greedy, power-hungry, anywhere-belle-face politicians they are, this fluidity of membership between the two parties doesn't come as a surprise!

Fact of the matter is the headship of APC is anti-Igbo! It is owned and controlled by Buhari and his Daura cabal, and has an unwritten rule to cheat Ndigbo, marginalise us and hold us down while other regions (especially the core muslim north and south-west) steal an unmerited advantage over us! Any Igbo you see joining APC and shouting sai-Buhari or whatever, beware of such a person.....his kind can easily sell his parents to his oppressor for 30 pieces of silver!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Are there anymore projects or just only the ones posted on front page?
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Xander85: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?

Looks like you're new to nairaland! There are people here masquerading as Igbo (some with multiple monikers) whose main remit is to abuse other Igbo states and make it look like Igbos are not united!

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Now this is the real "ultra modern" not those rubbish they re building in other parts of the country

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Xander85:

Looks like you're new to nairaland! There are people here masquerading as Igbo (some with multiple monikers) whose main remit is to abuse other Igbo states and make it look like Igbos are not united!

That fool is not igbo he is not, intact he has those monikers check his old posts

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
what are this buildings for....??

housing or offices....??
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:
Ebonyi People are extremely poor I don't need a computer to tell me that.

The only extremely poor one here is you. Thousand and one Ebonyians will feed you and your entire lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please remove anambra from ur story. We don't have time.
Anambra first, then igbos.
Arrogant fool.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Dray:

Arrogant fool.

Without much Investigation, u response shows u rightly from ebonyi but get this clearly when anambra was developing ebonyians were still hewers of wood and drawers of water......

But in actual sense ebonyi is an hausa fulani land not igboland...that misconception have been solved a long time ago.

By insulting me, how u attained the required height.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.