Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (28973 Views)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by GuntersChain(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
another saraki loading, a pdp in a apc clothing.
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by rummmy: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Good.
Means Igbos have led this country and the noise of marginalisation is unfounded.
what about balewa and others, so why Yardua and buhari again, from the same state and tribe if that is the case
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by rummmy: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

No projects and the SE has slaved for the Pdp for 20 years. Now, with all SE Governors in the Pdp, we want an APC federal seat?

Orji deserves it, Yes.
Rochas deserves it, hell yeah.
Ngige? Yeah.

The problem that those positions are usually given to regions in which the ruling party is strong. They won't dash a region which directly worked against APC.

In 2011, what did GEJ give the SW?
Minister of Agriculture.
Did Yorubas not work for Gej?

That same thing would likely happen to the SE now.
we know what to do.
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by rummmy: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2019
QuitNotice:
Lol. Why not hug it? Who call you come my post? Take it easy with that depression. It can kill, my dear sister.
take sniper it's cheap and affordable
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Owamudia: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
rummmy:
one and only figure head president in the history of Nigeria, you know what go to state house and remove their portraits,thats how to properly protest.... The east have been president and head of state before west, the east have been vice president before west, the east have been speaker before west and the east have been senate politics and nobody from west have been so we are not equal in the Nigertian politics .deal with the facts

Nobody reckons with a figurehead, young girl.
Also, I get am before no be property.
Yorubas have always been in opposition.
Play small opposition, Igbos want to quench.
What a shame!
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Emyben(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Orji Uzor Kalu in the 80s? This is a fat lie!

Orji Uzor Kalu was elected to the HoR in 1992.

Whatever.. Don't call it a fat lie. I made a valid point. Getting the date incorrectly like you deduce doesn't make my assertion false. I know it was between the late 80s or early 90s. I wasn't born then please.

Funny how instead of mildly putting a correction, A Fat lie was what comes from you.

Point is he was a Legislator before any body in the incoming 9th assembly.
That is exactly my point!
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2019
How did

you know that Tinubu/Osinbajo will be contesting for the Presidency in 2003?

rummmy:
My dear apc is tactically silencing those that are likely contest with osibanjo or tinubu.. ..rochas, akpabio, amechi and orji kalu will soon get their own treatment.... We are aware.
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Chimaokigwe: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
flecho:

U no well @ all, which region get oil, from them go see money loot and pay salaries.
Nigeria is goon to soon

Lol
Which oil SE get?

The SS owns the oil that feeds Nigeria, not the SE.
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
rummmy:
take sniper it's cheap and affordable
Lol. You even know the price, and consider it cheap enough. Why not buy one and save your sorry soul from this depression? It can only increase if left unchecked
Re: Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu by sirpekun: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Buhari Is Not An Orator, But He Gets Things Done – Osinbajo

Vice President Osinbajo has lauded his principal, President Muhammadu Buhari, whom he said never claimed to be an orator, but gets things done.

Osinbajo stated this at the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium entitled ‘Next Level and Work For People’ in Lagos state on Thursday where he represented President Buhari.

“The President has never claimed to be an orator – he just gets things done. There’s a track record here, not of talking, but of getting things done. And that’s what we’ve seen in the last 4 years,” he stated.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/buhari-is-not-an-orator-but-he-gets-things-done-osinbajo/ to read more

rummmy:
My dear apc is tactically silencing those that are likely contest with osibanjo or tinubu.. ..rochas, akpabio, amechi and orji kalu will soon get their own treatment.... We are aware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.