Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React (4928 Views)

“see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by oyahitme: 5:11am On Mar 28, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady shared a video as she says she is tired of wearing panties. Gistvic Reports.

The lady said it so painful because the panties goes into your anus and you have to bring it out in public.

She also said the bra squeeze ones breast all day which doesn't make breathing easy. Gistvic Reports

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/am-tired-of-wearing-panties-lady-cries.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by jullidee2006: 5:15am On Mar 28, 2019
hmnn
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by darkmarky(m): 5:19am On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by IamD18: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2019
Dirty ladies are now seeking the opportunity to stop wearing pant because they cannot maintain it.

No wonder most of them dey turn pant wear again after like 4 days of use.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2019
The start of SM, is the end of dignity digitally grin

1 Like

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by CreepyBlackpool: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Donate all of them to your boyfriend nah undecided

So you can be useful for once in your lifesad

1 Like

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by anochuko01(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2019
we are also praying that ya'll stop wearing it. especially when u wear ming skirt.
didirin
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by gaby(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Pikin wey don ready to cry before you come go give am konk for head begin pet am make e no cry...my friend, wetin you dey find na wahala and you go get wahala...
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Na pesin born this one too oo? See how she's doing like she's under a spell sad
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Blisplendor12(f): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2019
It's not a must to wear them. Stupid girl and her mom will be happy that she has a daughter. Omo jati jati
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Fuqman(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2019
I wonder how girls gets comfortable wearing GStrings. Besides, if not properly taken care of, you can contact infections too. They got mama type of panties and boxers anyway.

2 Likes

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by BIGGIE121(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2019
This one strong oooo cheesycheesy
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Stop Making Stupid People Famous! angry angry
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Stanweezy(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Tomorrow now her IG page will skyrocket
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2019
IF THIS USELESS POST ENTER FP, AM DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AND LEAVING THIS SITE. EVERY JACK AND HARRY JUST POST USELESS POSTS AND TAG MODS AND MOVE TO FP WITHOUT MORAL THINKING. WHAT IS THIS ONE TEACHING US NOW? THERE RE SOME POSTS THAT SHOULD REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL. SMH FOR THIS GENERATION.
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2019
I gave up on Nigerian women a long time ago

Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by austyn0(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

No wonder most of them dey turn pant wear again after like 4 days of use.

Bet why baba? It is very irritating thinking about this.
Re: "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React by austyn0(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Let her have her fair share of attention just like others. Highest one week she will be forgotten and another attention seeker pops up.

I hope someone buys the market she just sampled though for her sake.

(1) (Reply)

My New Boyfriend Has A Small Penis…at Least, It’s Small To Me / His P#nis Is Too Big I Can't Do It - Watch As Lady Shares This Online / Why Do Female Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.