Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) (9355 Views)

"Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
A Ghanaian lady has revealed how she systematically and successfully seduced her boss by not wearing panties to work.

The young lady said she wore no panties to work for three weeks after being obsessed with her boss manhood.

According to reports, the Ghanaian lady influenced her boss to cheat on his wife with her by seducing him for about 21 days during her National Service. She wrote;

“It wasn’t because of money, job or anything, I was just lustful after him and I really wanted to try his d!ck.”

“It all started the very first day of my service, I fell in love with the shape of his d!ck in his trousers when he was addressing us during orientation. I promise myself to try his jack at all cost while working with them so it sounded like a dream come true when I was told I will be working at his office as his personal assistant.

I knew I couldn’t tell him what I feel about him so I had to planned on how to get his attention. I started reading articles on how to get a man into your pants within the shortest possible time. The strategies were many but I settled for seduction; the easiest way to get any man into your pant according to experts.

I started wearing dresses which will expose my breasts and ties to work but I was still not getting the response I wanted. I finally decided not to wear panties to work so that there will be no time wasting when the opportunity comes.

The urge to have sex with him was so severe that I sometimes masturbated while looking at his pictures on my phone at home.

That Friday, the office was a little busy so we didn’t close at the normal time but all the other workers rushed home when work was done leaving only me and him to finish things up at the office.”

“While I was still writing the report for the week, he came to me and ask how long I have been coming to work with no panties. I was so embarrassed but I manage to reply and said about three weeks now.

After a little chitchat we started a very romantic fore play. He sucked my boobs and I also gave him a nice bj. I later pulled up my skirt and bent over for him. We became sex partners after that day”

She gladly revealed.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-seduced-boss-not-wearing-panties-work

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Olalan(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Someone wakes up on morning and cooks a stupid dumb story for all to read....

23 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by highqueen(f): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Crying for the world
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Olalan(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Someone wakes up one morning and cooks a stupid dumb story for all to read....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2018

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin Olosho is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Just like that

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
continue lying op, omo ale oniro radarada
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Even during her period she no wear pant. Naso

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by ChrisStokes27: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin lies from the pits of hell

And in order news, I have a verified Nigerian AdSense account with 90 dollars for sale
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by onyedika946(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
This one can direct blue film oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
I need to meet this kind of woman.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Godmother(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
That is how they will seduce her husband in future too. Karma is a bitch.

Good news for heavy data users. Get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile here

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Olalan:
Someone wakes up on morning and cooks a stupid dumb story for all to read....
Yeah. I can bet the last money in my wallet that this came was written by a Nigerian.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Godmother:
That is how they will seduce her husband in future too. Karma is a bitch.

Good news for heavy data users. Get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile here
So you believed this lie?
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Godmother(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
uchennamani:
So you believed this lie?

Not a lie, dude

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018

This Boss De Enjoy o
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lucifer66:
I need to meet this kind of woman.

You be fake Lucifer fa! If you be real Lucifer na dem suppose dey rush you na. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
ADRIAN88:

You be fake Lucifer fa! If you be real Lucifer na dem suppose dey rush you na. grin
Sometimes even the devil has to get the job done himself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
undecided @op whom stole yuh brain son,n if i may ask,how do you like yuh slap Tawaii or tawarawara.....
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:
Even during her period she no wear pant. Naso
.. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Michelle55: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
smiley ehen.. Is that so?

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by prudentheart(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Interesting, at first you fell in love with the shape of his dick inside trouser... like seriously.?? grin grin grin grin you don't mean it.
Meanwhile your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Patrik007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
..... OK, meanwhile feed on God's word

Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Wey ass to seduce?
Re: Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) by Timil: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
GisterBlogger:
“It wasn’t because of money, job or anything, I was just lustful after him and I really wanted to try his microphone.”
“It all started the very first day of my service, I fell in love with the shape of his microphone in his trousers when he was addressing us during orientation. I promise myself to try his jack at all cost while working with them so it sounded like a dream come true when I was told I will be working at his office as his personal assistant.
I started reading articles on how to get a man into your pants within the shortest possible time.

All this women will be dieing to have a mans "microphone" in silence yet they will be forming holy mary mother of jesus for you. Konidafun yin oohhh!

If you want to sing with his "mic" walk up to him he will understand that God loves a cheerful giver.

(1) (Reply)

Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!! / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.