Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos (45110 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
she didnt spend a dime from her pocket money that she was crying that it wont be enough. She didnt know someone has been mapped out in nysc camp to take care of her needs all through three weeks. Can somebody shout alleluyah.

3 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by iswallker(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
stomuc infrastructure gal...

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by benette121: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
so you met at mami market nice
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by lastempero: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mammy that year, where we slaughter them with effizy Corporal nonso is my witness

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
I love the lady dress, congrats happy married life in advance

2 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Derajeth(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Please who any school i can see any kid sent home..

You wan video success part 2?

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbish! Very dry story, nothing like where she was fokd during the service year or any other time. Nonsensical story. I ate liars!
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by nobone(f): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
If corper marry corper, them go born wetin??

2 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by lereinter(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
. Oh and how can I forget the plenty plenty fresh fish pepper soup with white rice at Mani market that year especially the one during Camp fire night although those wicked soldiers did not allow me to finish it(wicked soldiers). I can recal crying like a baby when leaving the house because of the small money mum and dad gave me to take to camp but at the end I didn't spend a dime. Chai, praise the Lord somebody!.

with woman - money answereth all things
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Forreellinc: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
the geh no even fine sef
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by InaNla(f): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
Three years don past yet she never still gree for me cry cry we for don dey marry by now.

Anyway Fine boy looking for a pretty lady to date jare kiss kiss

pm me if you are game smiley smiley

How your flash drive sales business?
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
What is he wearing?
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by luvyaself95(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
The lady Seem to Truly love the Guy But Don't Later Cheat

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Gsteve01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na una dey disturb for that corner at Maami market that year abi

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Solami30: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Love in the air

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by OBTMOS(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ochuko, beware of Acid ooo. He will just collect ur babe. Don't worry about Dayo, dude is in love with Lisa. Baba bayo eyes will chuk sha. Just beware of acid

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Krakboi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
What's long about it?
ofiko123:
Omo these epistle long o..

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by kevinexit(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
2 Failures

what a shame, so both of them couldn't date during their service year..
na after service...

when other sharp corpers don virus the girl tire....
shiiit i hate leftovers
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by akdjr(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Why do ladies get so excited when they get married? I feel the sacrifice ladies made by leaving their family home to a become part of a strange family and also getting pregnant that will change their body couple with the stress of raising a child and all sort of domestic activities should rather excite men who find one rather than exciting women who found husband.

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
InaNla:

How your flash drive sales business?
flash drive ke shocked shocked you must have me mistaken for someone else madame smiley
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by InaNla(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
flash drive ke shocked shocked you must have me mistaken for someone else madame smiley

Sorry!

How are the phone business doing?
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by SVC6000: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
I Wish U Guyz Save Journey. Madam Biko Take Kia Of His Joy Stick To Avoid Bin Hacked Like INEC SERVER. Nd Don't Com Bak Here 4 Any Complain 4 Wot So Ever. Enjoy The Good Times Nd Manage The Bad Side.
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Tending: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Empty
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats, I wish her a fruitful married life.
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by DiDeBee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Whatever it is you mean.... My own is don't send your kid to whatever school you graduated from.

Omo...I neva realized English was so hard until I noticed his struggle to pass a simple msg embarassed embarassed

Abi dem go blame bubu for dis one

2 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by 1stdammy: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats to you both, the love story is same as mine, na job dey do ojoro. To who ever is reading this, please help a brother fulfill his dreams with a job.... the very first birthday I would celebrate so depressed.
B.Sc.Ed Biology
3 years experience
HSE level 1-3
PMP
32 yrs
jacobdamilola4@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Very dry story, nothing like where she was fokd during the service year or any other time. Nonsensical story. I ate liars!
you act like ur name

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Obere4u: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Randy100:
valid question.

We are more interested in that VALID QUESTION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.