Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (115414 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Angelanest: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
A bride was seriously pissed off and didn't hide her emotions when her partner wanted to seal their wedding union with a kiss at the altar. 

In a trending video posted online (watch below), the groom can be seen removing his bride's veil for the special kiss after being given the go ahead by the pastor.

The bride who looked visibly angry - removed her mouth moments after the groom tried to kiss her in front of the wedding guests. 

This made the pastor to call for a "rematch" as he urged the couple to try the kiss one more time, to the shock of the displeased bride.

The groom who was smiling throughout the public drama, went for the kiss the second time before his bride literally pushed him away  and even warned him.

Internet users have reacted to the unusual wedding incident with many wondering what might have gotten the bride unhappy on her special day. 

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/unhappy-bride-refuses-to-kiss-her-groom-at-the-altar-pushes-him-away-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Angelanest: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Watch video HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's what you got when ..... . ..?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hm.
I wonder what the groom did to warrant that kind if reaction from the bride.

Probably MOUTH ODOUR.

Well... What do I know.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Halitosis

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
After I finish paying bride price one 'chekeleke' wee now be using me to play 'hide and seek', i will just swear for her and 'hot diesel' will start 'hungrying' her and her family members to drink..... angry

11 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by hisgrace090: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Confussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Kingsval(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Something is quite fishy there.....
Maybe she found out that the groom dey kpanshi her bestie Kpekus..the groom seems to know reasons behind her unhappiness and kinda guilty 4it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

Waiting patiently for them to release another video or pictures where they are laughing and kissing.

Anyway...

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by jesmond3945: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
The man has made a very big mistake he would regret.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
I will just Kukuma leave her and goan sit down.... Simple

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
maybe the guy chop suya for night he no come brush in the morning he wan come kiss, no be woman born the woman?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by chloride6: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol.

Unfortunately in the end she will bend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by oshe111(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Same way Aisha's Kpekus reacts to Buhari'

9 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nawa
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by flyca: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maybe the groom is marrying her for her money. At least, not only women that are “gold diggers” cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Seconsol92(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Probably she discovered that the man has a terrible mouth odour

See my signature for mtn data bonaza

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by FRESHG(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
SAI BARBER CREW DON DEY BEG FOR JOBgrin
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Bantino(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hahahahaha

E be like say the guy mouth de ooze.

11 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by gurunlocker: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
One of them must have mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by akinwale701(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
End time bride. Who force am marry am before?

3 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by bedspread: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
I Think it's the OOZEEE from the Buka cavity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by nephemmy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
problem ti won niyen.I don't give a fúck undecided
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Pentools(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maybe maybe maybe not. No one knows...

Btw.....This is just a tip of the iceberg on how we go push the lifeless one called boogaria back to daura.

Natives of daura on this platform get ready to welcome your cow hero come next year.

#AtikuGovernment
#President Atiku from 2019.

32 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Probably caught him hitting on another booty on her special day. What an embarrassment to the groom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Gr8lex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
The wedding, marriage, solemnization, hooking or whatever nomenclature they used to qualify that 'thing' should just end pronto because kolewerk

2 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
When groom is an APC supporter.... Kikikiki

15 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by okenwaa(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Women and drama.

Whatever it is.....couldn't it just wait till after the wedding?

If the man react now act like a man,Chimmamanda dem go begin dey get ovulation 4 en mata.

50 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.