Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison (4959 Views)

Army Kills 14 Boko Haram Members As Sect Attacks Military Base In Yobe / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2010
@moderator(s) of nairaland, you have done it again, you blocked my post on RE:HEAVY FIGHTING-ISLAMIST SECT ATTACKS BAUCHI PRISON. Can you please explain why that post should not go through.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Beaf: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2010
Ayatullah:

@Ileke-Idi, If you are actually in the USA as you claim you are, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking about Nigeria breaking up!!!
And you really miss the point like Pastor Terry Jones who want to burn the Quran by calling those muslims who storm Bauchi Prison and rescue their brothers retarded. It is only brilliant minds that can carry out such operation, are you an ? The word retarded belongs to those who keep them in prison as 'awaiting trial' for over a year. Be careful Ileke-Idi or I will let loose all your 'ilekes'.

Are you a joker or just terminally lost?

Damn! So there are actually educated Boko Haram supporters? Talk about being confused about lifes direction! shocked
What a waste!
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2010
@beaf, I am sorry for you, because you will soon be eaten up (afterall beef or beaf is for d soup pot)!!!
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2010
While I do not support the islamic religion one bit, I must say that burning qurans isn't the way to go.

Look, these people their blood too hot. They are already looking for an excuse to go on Jihadic killing sprees.
Even sometimes, if they don't have an excuse, they go ahead and do it anyway, why? Because those are the wishes of the blood thirsty demon that they truly worship.

This would simply give them a reason to declare that "for every quran burnt, 10 infidel heads will roll" or something [b]completely typical [/b]of them.
If that pastor decides to do what he intends to, o boy, best fear even your closest muslim friend that day. There have been situations of seemingly sheepish muslims in nigeria suddenly wasting entire christian/non-islamic families, even in the south. (remember that mayguard story?)

May the truly good God deliver everyone from the religion of Islam.
For it's followers to be truthful to it and obey its teachings completely, they must then become blood-thirsty religious killers.
HOW it is they don't see this hard fact about the religion they chose I can't seem to fathom.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by manny4life(m): 3:30am On Sep 13, 2010
Ayatullah:

@Ileke-Idi, If you are actually in the USA as you claim you are, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking about Nigeria breaking up!!!
And you really miss the point like Pastor Terry Jones who want to burn the Quran by calling those muslims who storm Bauchi Prison and rescue their brothers retarded. It is only brilliant minds that can carry out such operation, are you an ? The word retarded belongs to those who keep them in prison as 'awaiting trial' for over a year. Be careful Ileke-Idi or I will let loose all your 'ilekes'.

Did u hear yourself? Why should she be ashamed of herself? What Pastor Terry Jones proposed was wrong but the guys kept in prison were nothing but terrorist. It was Bauchi, Nigeria, why did they not go to Gitmo bay? They think they have weapons, what has prevented from going to Gitmo since they've been held without trial? They are enemy combatants and should be treated as one; held without trial and if at all they should be tried, they should be tried in Military Tribunal.

I DO NOT in anyway support burning of the Quran nor violence measures, but damn they having too much and it's time Christians as well as other religious groups start taking drastic measures as well to curtail their rubbish. If someone burned the bible, would anyone be threatening to kill, but if it's Muslims, they wanna kill and burn alive, nonsense. I just think it's time for extermination.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by HamidO1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
I hate it when pipo say Islamic sect, wat makes them islamic, pipo r doin a bad tin n we can just seem to label them with other words except islam, It high time we stop associating the word ISLAMIC with negativity, ISLAM is a religion of peace, can some1 copy dat
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Beaf: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ayatullah:

@beaf, I am sorry for you, because you will soon be eaten up (afterall beef or beaf is for d soup pot)!!!

The only way I can be eaten is by a darn lovely babe with all the juicy whistles!
. . .But I guess you are just an educated almajiri, a fcked up, damn ugly, toothless Boko Haram that has learnt to type and post on NL.

People like you are a waste, you are given a loaf of bread to "fight for God" and like a fool, you rush off to kill, burn, loot and ra'pe. Did God tell you he is a weakling that needs idiotic mortals to defend himself?

Bloody cretin!
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by PurestBoy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hamid O:

I hate it when pipo say Islamic sect, wat makes them islamic, pipo r doin a bad tin n we can just seem to label them with other words except islam, It high time we stop associating the word ISLAMIC with negativity, ISLAM is a religion of peace, can some1 copy dat

grin grin grin grin What is that suppose to mean?? Are you a comedian??
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by HamidO1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
2buff:

While I do not support the islamic religion one bit, I must say that burning qurans isn't the way to go.

Look, these people their blood too hot. They are already looking for an excuse to go on Jihadic killing sprees.
Even sometimes, if they don't have an excuse, they go ahead and do it anyway, why? Because those are the wishes of the blood thirsty demon that they truly worship.

This would simply give them a reason to declare that "for every quran burnt, 10 infidel heads will roll" or something [b]completely typical [/b]of them.
If that pastor decides to do what he intends to, o boy, best fear even your closest muslim friend that day. There have been situations of seemingly sheepish muslims in nigeria suddenly wasting entire christian/non-islamic families, even in the south. (remember that mayguard story?)

May the truly good God deliver everyone from the religion of Islam.
For it's followers to be truthful to it and obey its teachings completely, they must then become blood-thirsty religious killers.
HOW it is they don't see this hard fact about the religion they chose I can't seem to fathom.
I can't help but pity people like u, do u have an idea of wat u r saying? Some1 threatens to burn the Glorious Quran, which I'm very sure no 1 can, n fools like u come here to call muslims blood thirsty people. May Allah have mercy on u cos ur thinkin alone which I consider very bias is enough to destroy u. ur thinking is unimaginable
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
PurestBoy:

grin grin grin grin What is that suppose to mean?? Are you a comedian??
@PurestBoy, I'm not sorry to tell u this at all, i really think u r dumb n u neva post anytin sensible. If u can't comprehend a 2 line statement, as in very simple statement then there's sometin wrong with ur brain. I'm a comedian, Did I answer ur question fool or u still don't understand?
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ayatullah:

Come and let it loose nau. Typical.
They know nothing but violence.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hamid O:

I can't help but pity people like u, do u have an idea of wat u r saying? Some1 threatens to burn the Glorious Quran, which I'm very sure no 1 can,  n fools like u come here to call muslims blood thirsty people. May Allah have mercy on u cos your thinkin alone which I consider very bias is enough to destroy u. your thinking is unimaginable

Like someone already said, if some people decided to burn bibles somewhere in the world (and they HAVE lots of times even recently), Christians simply carry on sticking to the most important thing, loving the people who do so. Besides, "The words killeth but it is The Spirit that giveth life" and that Holy Spirit won't die because some misguided people decide to burn bibles somewhere. But you muslims would use that as an excuse to nuke the entire world to satisfy that unfounded, deep-seated religious rage that sits within you. From your response and the tone lurking beneath it, I can already tell you would be one of those muslims running around killing random "infidels" if that quran burning fiasco actually happened.

I am at least happy that, even in your quran, Jesus Christ the savior of the world is acknowledged and to a point respected, even if they only refer to him as a prophet of God.
You acknowledge He was sent from God. However, this is what he says in the bible:
John 16:2b-3 - "in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me."
So according to Jesus, one of God's "prophets" as y'all have acknowledged, y'all don't know God.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hamid O:

I can't help but pity people like u, do u have an idea of wat u r saying? Some1 threatens to burn the Glorious Quran, which I'm very sure no 1 can, n fools like u come here to call muslims blood thirsty people. May Allah have mercy on u cos your thinkin alone which I consider very bias is enough to destroy u. your thinking is unimaginable

Did someone say "glorious Quran"? Same Quaran that has taught extremism and terrorism? I don't support it but sure ain't nothing glorious about it either. If you say Islam is peace, why is your Quran preaching otherwise? I hope Muslims and the Islamic religious extremist and enemy combatants would come to realization that it's not that serious. Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner, just one day Christians and other religious groups will rise and damn the consequences and it's gonna be "do me i do you, God will not vex at all ".
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Arysexy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
Glorious Quran indeed! Surah 5 Quotes, when the holy months of ramadan is over, convert the unbelievers and kill the infidels till they turn to islam, what a wicked quote!

Islam is a blood thirsty religion! The so called peaceful religion has been burning Bible, USA flag (Symbol of US sovereignty) and of recent burnt and pulled down a huge Budha in afghanistan without any one giving a hute, now there is so much noise about a pastor wanting to burn a Quaran. rubbish, if i should lay my hand on that book, i will use it to defeacate and cut it into pieces or even use it to smoke.

I think its time these people are exterminated from the face of the earth, if there must be peace, following them with diplomacy will not work cos they need force, Thats why i continue bowing for Israel, though surrounded by them, has been giving them double dose of their wahala.

This charlatans have been making life uncomfortable for innocent ppl in the name of religion, lets use any means gas chamber, nuclear weapon, rat poison to clear them! for how long can we be living like this? Islam=satan=devil (5 letter words) beware of them!
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by igboboy1(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2010
Hamid O:

Islam= Peace, thats an oxymoron

Please let allah fight for himself, Everything about you guys is resolved in violence

A woman cheat on heer husband, penalty= stoning=violence

A man renounces islam, penalty = hanging= violence

i say Fo(k mohammed, una go wan fatwa my head= violence

Geez make una coolu temper
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
@Beaf, your dirty language shows the type of education you inherited from the teachers who taught you nonsense, a million shame on you. No wonder when I checked your profile your pix revealed an atheist and another man championing the dress code of colonial masters of old! Sane and people with pure education don't admire atheists!!!

The 'almajiris' who brought down the twin towers in the USA and shook to its foundation the pentagon will soon teach educated ones like you a lesson in Nigeria. The Bauchi Prison Operation is just a dress rehearsal for what will befall those of you who think you are wiser and more educated than others. Keep living in fool's paradise and boasting of a meaningless education.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by chyz(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2010
Ayatullah:

@Beaf, your dirty language shows the type of education you inherited from the teachers who taught you nonsense, a million shame on you. No wonder when I checked your profile your pix revealed an atheist and another man championing the dress code of colonial masters of old! Sane and people with pure education don't admire atheists!!!

The 'almajiris' who brought down the twin towers in the USA and shook to its foundation the pentagon will soon teach educated ones like you a lesson in Nigeria. The Bauchi Prison Operation is just a dress rehearsal for what will befall those of you who think you are wiser and more educated than others. Keep living in fool's paradise and boasting of a meaningless education.

Sorry but muslims didn't bring down the twin towers so give another example and try not to assert Islam with your evil, ungoly ways. Those who commit murder will face the wrath of Allah.If you want to join those nonbelievers in bauchi you too will inherit the wrath and perish as well.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2010
@Ileke-idi, You wanna tell me the biblical Jesus was not violent when he chased out traders (today's pastors) in the synagogue? Or ask his disciples to arm themselves with sword (Luke 22:35-38/49-51)?
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by igboboy1(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2010
Ayatullah:

@Ileke-idi, You wanna tell me the biblical Jesus was not violent when he chased out traders (today's pastors) in the synagogue? Or ask his disciples to arm themselves with sword (Luke 22:35-38/49-51)? 

O boy you can lie like a true mohammedian (may he rot in hell),

Jesus chased the traders from the synagogues now tell me the violence in it? Did he take a sword like peaceful mohammed did to the meccans and slaughter them? NO

Jesus told his disciples to arm themselves with swords? CHai stop misconstruing the HOLY BIBLE you terrorist, Then why is it when he was arrested he scolded peter for cutting one of the soldiers ear with a knife? He hurt a fly literally in his 33yrs on Earth,

Am tired of you terrorist thinking violence is one way, o boy what is good for the goose is good for the gander bone o. Bring it on you Bloody arab wanna be,
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by chyz(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2010
Ayatullah:

Violence is not the way.only in the line of defence. The people in bauchi were not in the line of defense. It is taught in the Quran that Allah does not love aggressors. If your not ready to become a real muslim then go back to being a "christian" like you claim you were.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Beaf: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2010
Ayatullah:

Are you practicing how to be a fool or are you actually graduating toward idiocy?

Yeah, "they" too can type! grin grin grin grin

Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by favouredjb(f): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
ayatullah,grand? dont give urself high blood pressure

instead of you to condemn the violence in ur religion you are busy saying jesus chased tradersvery funny
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
favouredjb:

ayatullah,grand? dont give urself high blood pressure

instead of you to condemn the violence in your religion you are busy saying jesus chased tradersvery funny

He is simply showing his lack of education and his chronic inability to sustain an argument intelligently.

See here when he just pulled this out from nowhere:
Ayatullah:

He pretty much validated our side of the argument that:
- He is uneducated (You don't need school to educate yourself, try read a book, if you can read)
- He is a supporter of religious blood-thirsty violence (Where-in they actually give service to their demon-god)
- All he knows how to do in an intelligent argument is make threats on the lives of peaceful people, instead of giving an adequate rebuttal.

These 3 observations naturally make this primal individual virtually incapable of cohesive thought without resulting to some form of brutal/ritualistic violence.
May the true God, your maker, help you.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by chiezy: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
i am smelling something is it dead rat or fish
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by phantom(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
'the holy quran', lol,damn that shyte's the best 'rizzler' i ve used.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2010
Beaf:

Are you practicing how to be a fool or are you actually graduating toward idiocy?

Yeah, "they" too can type! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ayatullah:

Yes, Jesus chased them out with swords.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, Jesus chased them out with swords.

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 1:58am On Sep 16, 2010
[b]@Beaf, You have not addressed the issues I raised, you have achieved nothing with your irrelevant words and picture. Infact you are the ape in that picture, because you have denied you have a creator! The Quran spoke of your kind when Allah says: BE YE APES DESPISED!!!(Though you are human and 'educated', but for your arrogance and denial of your creator).

The last time I saw you on TV you looked so weak, my prayer is that you meet your creator with total submission, or else you are ruined, despite your worldly achievements. Ahoy bloody seadog![/b]
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Beaf: 2:06am On Sep 16, 2010
Ayatullah:

@Beaf, You have not addressed the issues I raised, you have achieved nothing with your irrelevant words and picture. Infact you are the ape in that picture, because you have denied you have a creator! The Quran spoke of your kind when Allah says: BE YE APES DESPISED!!!(Though you are human and 'educated', but for your arrogance and denial of your creator).

The last time I saw you on TV you looked so weak, my prayer is that you meet your creator with total submission, or else you are ruined, despite your worldly achievements. Ahoy bloody seadog!

You must be a cow! What issue did you raise, aside from making threats to harm people and praising terrorists?
Dude, you're just another inconsequential fool heading up his own arsehole.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by chyz(m): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2010
Ayatullah:

[b]@Beaf, You have not addressed the issues I raised, you have achieved nothing with your irrelevant words and picture. Infact you are the ape in that picture, because you have denied you have a creator! The Quran spoke of your kind when Allah says: BE YE APES DESPISED!!!(Though you are human and 'educated', but for your arrogance and denial of your creator).

The last time I saw you on TV you looked so weak, my prayer is that you meet your creator with total submission, or else you are ruined, despite your worldly achievements. Ahoy bloody seadog![/b]

So now your misquoting the quran? Your not a muslim so give it up.Stop trying to imitate arabs.
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by Ayatullah(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2010
[b]@Chyz, you are defininetly not ' the oba of ile-yoruba', but 'oba awon inaki'!!! You are not making sense at all in your response, you are not worth being responded to, go back and learn the art of communication, maybe Beaf can help you with some of his ape teachers!!![/b]
Re: Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison by chyz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ayatullah:

[b]@Chyz, you are defininetly not ' the oba of ile-yoruba', but 'oba awon inaki'!!! You are not making sense at all in your response, you are not worth being responded to, go back and learn the art of communication, maybe Beaf can help you with some of his ape teachers!!![/b]

Become a real muslim then we can talk sense. Ayatullah? LOL. so you're arab now? cheesy. food for thought,being an promoting arab culture doesn't make you a muslim,tighten up. wink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA / And Like In 1984, Nigerians Queue Again To Buy Essential Food Commodity(pics) / Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.