Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! (1557 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Females And Their Deceptive Outlook... / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by PROFTHINK: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2010
With the trend of things,I don't know if one can confidently point to a woman living a real instead of life of artificiality.Women these days have lost confidence in their real selves which drives them to focus on artificials; nails,hair,eyes,lashes and brows, breast,bossom.

My recent encounter with a lady nearly made me sue her for deception and fraudlent misrepresentation.Yes i love ladies with big boobs,i must confess!.The quest for big boobs led me to woo this lady,whose powerful packaging protruded her chest.I have watched her closely n my heart melted.She came to my house on a visit,the game started and i went straight to her chest and tried to unseal the package and enjoy the thing that kept me awake,but was halted by the hardness of the bra instead of a soft skin.My curious mind made me to take the time to remove the whole tube bra,but behold, two little mango sized kini jumped out,starring at me.In utter anger and amazement,I shouted'what is this'?The lady looked at me and was stiff without uttering a word.I just pretended that all was well,but in my heart,i felt deceived.

So ladies please,if you are blessed with big boobs flaunt it,but if you have small ones manage it or if possible, use an enhancement to increase it instead of using tube bra to create artificial impression,raising and crashing men's hopes in bed.Very soon, men would start suing for deception,BEWARE!
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2010
PROF-THINK:

With the trend of things,I don't know if one can confidently point to a woman living a real instead of life of artificiality.Women these days have lost confidence in their real selves which drives them to focus on artificials; nails,hair,eyes,lashes and brows, bosom,bossom.

My recent encounter with a lady nearly made me sue her for deception and fraudlent misrepresentation[b].Yes i love ladies with big bosoms,i must confess!.The quest for big bosoms led me to woo this lady,whose powerful packaging protruded her chest.I have watched her closely n my heart melted.She came to my house on a visit,the game started and i went straight to her chest and tried to unseal the package[/b]
and enjoy the thing that kept me awake,but was halted by the hardness of the bra instead of a soft skin.My curious mind made me to take the time to remove the whole tube bra,but behold, two little mango sized kini jumped out,starring at me
.In utter anger and amazement,I shouted'what is this'?The lady looked at me and was stiff without uttering a word.I just pretended that all was well,but in my heart,i felt deceived.

So ladies please,if you are blessed with big bosoms flaunt it,but if you have small ones manage it or if possible, use an enhancement to increase it instead of using tube bra to create artificial impression,raising and crashing men's hopes in bed.Very soon, men would start suing for deception,BEWARE!
Oh my days

Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 08, 2010
@poster
lol i use to love humongous tittay but one incident made me realize that, the bigger the tittays, the worst they look out of them bras (unless they are implant).

my story: i had met a gal and her bre-ast looked fantastic in that low cut dress, big and all!
we got home and right down to business, she was lying on her back with her bra still on and, when she took it off ONE BR-EAST FELL ON ONE SIDE OF THE BED AND THE OTHER BRE-AST ON THE OTHER SIDE. oh what an horrible sight and turn off!
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by InkedNerd(f): 4:28am On Sep 08, 2010
What the hell is a tube bra?
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2010
What the fck is that?
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by googles: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wonders of the Wonder bra
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by SAGoddess: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2010
Serves you right OP! cheesy
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by 1102(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2010
bra
bra
bra
brassier ~
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by phemmy88(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2010
This thread makes me Lol !
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Olami099(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2010
lol,funny thread
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by KAYD007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
grin grin grin i jus dey laff dey fart d same time grin grin grin
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by yme1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
lol i use to love humongous tittay but one incident made me realize that, the bigger the tittays, the worst they look out of them bras (unless they are implant).
so not true cheesy
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by 1102(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
KAYD007:

grin grin grin i jus dey laff dey fart d same time grin grin grin
u Should be ashamed of urself~
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Omolola1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by omega25red(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

not to mention when a woman with big boobs have like two kids the effect of gravity would just mess up the whole show  grin
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Omolola1(f): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
not all the time
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by omega25red(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
notice i said two kids by then it's no longer anyone's fault lol joking
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Omolola1(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
yes i noticed. women that have 4 kids still look good
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by olapo(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
went shoppping and found a butt enhancing panties at e-center, men its cool and can really deceive guys, im getting mine soon, lol, cheesy cheesy
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Omolola1(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
hmmmn
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by r231(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
lol
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by Marhoski(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by EFCC1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
i  went straight to her chest and tried to unseal the package and enjoy the thing that kept me awake,but was halted by the hardness of the bra instead of a soft skin.My curious mind made me to take the time to remove the whole tube bra,but behold, two little mango sized kini jumped out,starring at me.In utter anger and amazement,I shouted'what is this'?The lady looked at me and was stiff without uttering a word

but u still carry go sha

Re: Tube- Bra Ladies;deceptive Marketing! by tjskii(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
oh my word grin grin grin grin,rolling on the floor laffing me butt off

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help / Wow ! A Married Woman Bathes A Young Girl With Faeces Cos Of Her Man / This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.