Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,269 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex (1005 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by babyme1(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2010
Been wondering about this. How friendly should one's date be with his ex?. Honest comments please
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by googles: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2010
I'd rather they dont talk at all sef. . . . but since am not the type to choose friends for someone, i will allow "once in a blue moon" calls. . b'day msgs

but nothing so close.
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Vic2k3(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2010
500,000 kilometers
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by babyme1(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2010
I have a gf who's almost going crazy bc her fiance's ex calls him almost everyday. She said the guy sounds too nice with the girl and she's uncomfortable.
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
Close ke,

Infact they should be 10 million miles apart!
its so irritating to have an ex disturb my boyfriend, for what?
RUBBISH!
I wouldnt condone that nonsense
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^
Good,
So good 2 see u get angry and Jealous for the 1st time
I hope u put that into reality checks!
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Spyker: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
If the relationship ended in a talking stance, once in a while call or birthday should not be alarming but should be checked.
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
@190, u talking to me?
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
Omolola1:

@190, u talking to me?

No na my nyash i dey talk 2 grin grin
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2010
u are high on whisky
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^ Nope im high in love wit ur physique,body,soul,accent,Height,everytin, Kant wait 2 lick ur P-DISH clean, Yummy Yummy!!
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Vic2k3(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
Omolola1:

u are high on whisky

[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (94).jpg[/img] Very funny lol
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
@190, Then you better get drunk, lol @vic, dont interrupt when couples are talking, lol
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^
Dont worry, I would simply take my time, and strength and energy and use my tongue to clean anything in-between ur legs,
what omo can do to stains my tongue can do better to your Poosiee dish~
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Vic2k3(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
Omolola1:

@vic, dont interrupt when couples are talking, lol

I'm jxt peeping in 4rm the window lol.

[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (93).jpg[/img]
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ok @vic. @190, This time around, you are not well, lol
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
being close with the ex
that's a trickish one

and it depends on individuals

but my honest advice don't get or allow to get too close
it could become messy

our emotions are not to be trusted.
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Omolola1:

Ok @vic. @190, This time around, you are not well, lol

^^
Honry,
I am, Just kant wait to clean U in out

@Topic:
All my ex;s generally know i HATE THEM SO WELL
Even more than the devil~
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
@190, A question 4 u, would u hate me that much if i am your ex~
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^
well sorry to dissapoint ur ego
But u kan never be my ex,
except i catch u on top of man.!
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
LOL. u wont
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by babyme1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
Omolola n 190 take ur love outta this thread angry
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
baby.me, we are talking on-topic, the thread is about ex's and i just asked him a question concerning dat. sorry abt dat
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Vic2k3(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
baby.me:

Omolola n 190 take your love outta this thread angry

it's ok let them continue. cool cool cool cool cool

Btw how're u doing? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by babyme1(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ Omolola apology accepted cool

Vic2k3:

it's ok let them continue. cool cool cool cool cool

Btw how're u doing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What are u doing here boy
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Vic2k3(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2010
Angel na dis be ur forum? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Abeg make we talk. Btw are u on yim? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Omolola1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2010
Thanx
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by 1102(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
sweetheart i feel lik havin sex~!

@Topic
All my ex's still want me bak cos wen im in an affair im always good 2 be true
but i hate them all~
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Moralistli(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
A chic once laid can easily be laid again if d guy in question got all it take 2 do so. There4  any  ex- should stay clear 2 enable one build a meaningful relationship dat 'd lead 2 dat alter. All d same, those dat 're there 4 d fun of it never mind.
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by babyme1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
The guy in question broke up with his gf of 5yrs based on d girl's way of life. He proposed to ma friend and have met the family. The problem is that the ex still calls him and he sounds too nice with her on phone. He told my friend that there is no going back to the girl. Should she stop him from receiving her calls?
Re: How Close Should Your Date Be With His/her Ex by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
babyme1:
The guy in question broke up with his gf of 5yrs based on d girl's way of life. He proposed to ma friend and have met the family. The problem is that the ex still calls him and he sounds too nice with her on phone. He told my friend that there is no going back to the girl. Should she stop him from receiving her calls?

she cant stop him,he is still in love with his ex,though he may deny.
For me ex is ex,me I no go even greet you for road sef talkless of calling I dey mad?
By the way are they married now?

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Or The Fortune / He Wants Her Back By Force. / Decoding Those Female Languages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.